A DEPRESSED LIFE

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

After hearing those words from him…

I felt so depressed, I was in shock…

 

After that I stayed silent for those days not talking to anyone even Donghae my bestfriend. Kyu will look at me with worried eyes for he doesn’t even know why I’m acting like this, he would ask me but I would just shook my head in response now wanting to utter one word.

 

And of course that Seohyun enjoyed it~ I would see her clinging to him and would eat together in lunch break, they would sit next to each other talk about things that I probably won’t know.

 

You might say that I would have probably lived like a zombie for a week until someone woke me up from depression.

 

I was sitting peacefully in the dark classroom staring at the blackboard as if waiting for something to happen, when suddenly someone pulled me and held my wrist tightly.

 

It was Wookie~ one of my bestfriends but one of the quiet ones also… he stopped when we finally reached the rooftop of the school, he pushed me near the edge of the school building which where you can see how high the school is.

 

“W-wookie! W-what are you doing??” I looked back at him, “kill yourself~” he said and my eyes widen in shock, “Do it! Your living like a dead person anyway!!!” I looked at him carefully and I can see tears forming in his eyes.

 

“wookie~” “where did the Sungmin that I met before?? The one who said that no matter how depressing life could be, we should always be strong and don’t let bullies or stupid es get in the way to your happiness?!?!” he shouted.

 

This time, I felt tears finally escaped from my eyes, he was right…I did say those words but why am I doing this to myself, how stupid of me, there I was giving off such advices but here I am acting like a living dead just because of a who stole the person I liked.

 

I hugged him tight “Wookie I’m soo sorry…I’m soo sorry to make you worried~ waaah~” I cried in his shoulders as he hugged me back, I cried my eyes out and finally deciding that I…Lee Sungmin will never admit defeat!!

 

The Next Day~

 

“DONGHAEE!!!! Have you heard a boy group will come here!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!!!!!” I squealed and probably the whole school already heard my voice because it was soo freaking loud.

 

Donghae looked at me in shocked but then smiled suddenly and gave me a big hug “Finally our Sungmin is back to her old self!!” she grinned, “Anyways~ let’s gooo!!!!! Super junior might be waiting for us~ you know mwahahaha!!” I laughed.

 

She smacked my head playfully “As if that would happen…If Cho..” she suddenly stopped for she knew that ‘CHO’ one of the members of Sj that looked like Kyuhyunnie was someone I didn’t want to think of.

 

Since Sj ‘CHO’ was out of reach then it would be the same with Kyuhyun. “Hae ah~ I’m fine already besides I won’t lose to that girl!!” I said with a fighting sign the she nodded.

 

I was walking around now alone when I saw Kyu, I quickly ran and hugged him tight. “KYUUUUUU~!!!!!!” I shouted and he giggled, ‘SOO CUTE!!! HE GIGGLED!!!!’ “Woah~ Sungminnie…are you fine now? It’s good that your back to your hyper self~” he said while grinning widely.

 

“I’m fine~ I-I was just sick last week and my throat was unwell…did you think I was depressed because you got a cheeky girlfriend?” I said with full confidence, he raised his eyebrow “Cheeky??” he asked.

 

“Yeah not just cheeky but she’s such a ..” I said and his eyes widen, “Woah hang on there…when did you ever learn to say such words? And why? Don’t you like Seohyun?” he asked. “I don’t like her and that’s final~ If I were you I’ll break up with her..she might look oh so goody in front of you but she really isn’t” I pouted.

 

He smirked, “are you jealous??” he asked, “I-I’m not” I pushed him lightly and I heard him chuckled.

 

 

A/N: MIAN~ FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE!!!!

MY HEAD IS TOTALLY LOOKING FOR MY LOST MEMORIES~!! AHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REMEMBER EVERY DETAIL!!!!