A WEEK THAT IS SO HATEFUL~

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

As I sat in the classroom, I can't help but look at the empty chair beside me...

Kyuhyun and that Seohyun is now having their one week study in the faculty room without any disturbances, I feel so irritated knowing they're the only ones there, talking oh so close to each other and I felt my head spinning just because of the thought, but of course no matter how much I want to get between them I didn't because it's for our school, to be able to win first place for our school.

 

Days have passed very fast and gladly today is the contests of the math and science quiz bee, our competitors are from other schools that are also well known. Kyu and Seohyun went in the stage while the other students are there to cheer for their school, not only am I cheering but of course I also sometimes guess the answers to the problem that were shown.

 

From the first to the third rounds everything was doing fine but when the hard level came, they started to make many mistakes, I was worried that they won't be able to win...When the contests was finally finished it was finally the time of the announcement.

 

"THE FIRST PLACE IS~ BUSAN HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! AND THE 2ND PLACE IS SEOUL HIGH!!!!" The students from the school got wild cheering for their schoolmates while us were in shock to hear the announcement, I frowned but Kyu was still smiling 'what the hell! why is he still smiling??!' our class went back to our school even though it was a sad thing to not get the 1st place, our teachers brought food for everyone to celebrate being the 2nd place.

 

"HORRAY!!!!!" Kyu's friend kept on cheering him and I just chuckled because he kept on covering his ears saying their too loud but he was smiling very widely which is quite cute~ he saw me chuckling so he went to me and gave me a hug "Congrats Kyu~ even though it's 2nd place" I said and he pouted.

 

"Yah~! your so bad...being a 2nd place isn't soo bad" he said as he pouted more, I laughed seeing he's so adorable face, I pinched his cheeks, I was already having fun already when suddenly Seohyun went beside Kyu kissing his cheek, my eyes widen at the scene.

 

Kyu blushed and suddenly said "Minnie~ she's my girlfriend already~" and I felt my whole world just exploded.