FAILED IN MAKING A NEW FRIEND???

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

A/N: WELL GUYS THIS IS ALL SUNGMIN'S POV...SINCE IT'S ABOUT ME OF COURSE I DON'T READ MINDS SO I DON'T KNOW THEIR POV'S KKKK.......

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

So days went by and school lessons has started and being a good student that I am, I would listen to the lessons since we have new teachers.... Our new subjects were physics, drafting and trigonometry...and YEHEY~! I totally love my math this year, our teacher is gay so yes he's sooo funny~!!

 

I'm seatmate with Kyu of course and Kibum my new classmate. "Minnie~" I heard Kyu whispered, "Wae??" I asked, "Do you have someone to eat lunch with??" he asked, I just looked at him because I'm not sure, "Errr...yeah i have" I lied, then he smiled and said "Okay~".

 

When it was already lunch time, I looked around but I didn't saw Kyu. I went to his group of friends "Hey Sungmin~!" Zhoumi greeted, "Hi~ is Kyu gonna eat with you guys??" I asked and he shook his head, "He told me earlier that he needs to discuss something with our teacher~so he'll probably eat in the faculty room" he said in one breath.

 

"Oh ok~" I said as I puffed my cheeks, I went to the cafeteria but I had no one to eat with since Hae is with her mom, I sighed and I looked around, I saw Seohyun a new student, she's a classmate of Hae. When I went to her, I asked if I can eat with her and she smiled at me.

 

But there was something about her, something didn't felt right about her smile at me..it's like she faked it...but I shrugged those thoughts..maybe because she's new that's why it's different...

 

I tried talking to her with my hyperness but she would only answer me in short words, one or two words...which can be quite annoying, I'm talking to her but it looks like she doesn't care at all~ I finally said goodbye to her and went to the room.

 

When I entered I saw Kyu went to me and flicked my forehead, "AH!" I touched my forehead, "You told me you have someone to eat with~" he said upset, "I do have~" I muttered, "Yeah right..but you looked like crazy talking to someone who doesn't even look at you~" he said and I puffed my cheeks.

 

"you didn't even told me you were going to eat at the faculty room" I muttered, "I heard that~" he said then he pulled me to my seat, "Are you mad at me?" he asked but I snobbed him, he kept on shaking me but I didn't budge and pretend to be really mad.

 

He stopped and finally left me in my place, I glanced where he was going and he went to his friends 'Umpf~ I was expecting he'll do something to make me happy again but he left me instead...pabo Kyu!' so lessons started again but this time he wasn't sitting next to me anymore and he sat with Sunny, a friend of mine also.

 

I kept on glancing at him and I bet he can notice it, still...he didn't move...

 

When class finished, I felt like crying because he still ignored me and when everybody left the room, I finally cried on my own, I closed the lights in the room so no one will think that I'm there, I sat in the corner and cried (A/N:geez I know I'm such a crybaby...I don't like being ignored) I go home by myself, so it's okay that I stayed in the room for a while.

 

I was still hugging my knees when suddenly I felt someone pulled me up, tears still blurred my eyes then that person wiped my tears and it was Kyu~ "K-Kyu~!!!" I hugged him then he patted my back..."I'm sorry...sorry.." he said and I hit his chest while I was still crying.

 

SUNNY IN MY STORY~

 

 

A/N:SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPPIES FOR NOW...

DON'T WORRY...IT WILL GET LONGER IN NEXT CHAPPIES~