THE LAST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

 

The days passes and everything was as usual, Seohyun would stick to Kyuhyun like there was no tomorrow while I would stick to others, making Kyuhyun jealous as hell.

 

He still hasn’t decided to break-up, making me wonder if he really said the truth, anyways right now were in our graduation practice, practicing our entrance with our partners.

 

Donghae is with Eunhyuk still eating, which is taking them too long… I mean it’s already 1pm and for sure our teachers will look for Hae, Hyuk isn’t he supposed to be in class?? He’s just a 3rd yr.

 

I’m now sitting in my position in the stage, I was tired as hell same with the others but there was something that caught my attention, it was a crying Seohyun ‘could it be??’.

 

She was comforted by her one and only bestfriend Yuri, scolding her that she was right… I was still looking at them when she noticed me, she glared at me and yes, I think he finally did it.

 

Wow he surely knows timing huh? He really did it the day before our graduation, too bad for her. Kyuhyun went to me after our practice, “I finally did it~ so please stop doubting me” he said.

 

My eyes widen, he knew I was doubting him!?!? Wow am I really that easy to read… “what did she say??” I asked, “Well…she asked why and I told her that I really didn’t liked her in the first place..” he said.

 

“Ouch that must have hurt…” I said as he guided me to sit with him, I was lost in my thoughts when he suddenly shake me “Min~ I wanna meet your parents after graduation..” he said to me.

 

My eyes widen and I was speechless “I…I..” I tried to speak but I didn’t know what to say, ‘No..definitely not..me introducing a guy to my parents~ that’s impossible..just thinking how dad will react and yes he won’t like it especially were not in the same religion’.

 

“Min…I want to meet them, I want their permission to be your boyfriend..please?” he asked again and seeing those puppy eyes, I just nodded..I hope I live after that.

 

The next day~

 

It was finally graduation, our parents were seated while we did what we practiced from singing of our national anthem, to the singing performance that we practiced for months.

 

An hour passed and finally we got our diploma and finally were graduates!!!! Everyone was taking pictures with their parents and my parents talking to an acquaintance of theirs.

 

I saw Kyuhyun walking my way and dragged me to where my parents are.. “Hello Sir..I’m Cho Kyuhyun” he greeted my dad, My dad looked at me with curiousity ‘Omo I can’t breath’.

 

“Is there a chance to talk with you with her mother?” He asked dad, my dad said yes that he can come with us in our home.

 

After a 15 minute drive, we arrived at home with Kyuhyun, I went upstairs not wanting to hear their conversation, I’m nervous as hell!!!

 

They finally finished talking, I guess when I saw Kyuhyun going out without saying goodbye, my nervousness building up inside me.

 

My Mom went into my room “you~ you’re never gonna meet him again…Min..we forbid you” she said, “Why Mom!??” I asked my eyes teary, “he has a different religion..can’t you see that, it’s impossible for you to be together..” she said.

 

Tears flew down my eyes, they didn’t even made me say goodbye, I went to mom’s room and tried to get her cellphone and when I did, I called him “Kyu~ I..I…” I was crying once more.

 

“Shhh~ Min don’t cry..I’m sorry, you might think I’m a stupid bastard who have no courage to stand against your parents..but Min, I grew up to be obedient, as much as I want to be your boyfriend behind their backs..I can’t” he said, I knew that, Kyuhyun was the kind of person, who was a goody goody guy.

 

Never in his life did he disobeyed the older ones but that’s one of the qualities that I loved most about him because he’s the same as me.

 

“I know Kyu..I know~ I just..I Just wanna tell you one last time..I love you soo much” I said before I finally hang-up, after that…we didn’t saw each other again.

 

Both of us went to different schools walking to different paths….

 

=THE END=

 

A/N: I KINDA SHORTCUT SORRY AHAHAHHAHA!!!!

BUT HEY IT’S BECAUSE THERE WASN’T MUCH ANYTHING ON THE LAST DAYS OF SCHOOLS…

AND SO SORRY IT REALLY IS A SAD ENDING FOR ME…

BUT AS I FOUND OUT FROM MY FRIEND WHO STUDIES WITH HIM IN THE SAME SCHOOL…

HE’S STILL SINGLE~