DANCING IS MY PASSION

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

Finally the Quiz Bee was finished, I was sad but at the same time I was still in my happy mode, I practiced my dancing for our performance playing the song of Super Junior's Sorry Sorry...it has become a really popular song and many people have already danced it so here in our dance club we will dance it also.

 

"Wow~ you guys already danced it perfectly...the performance will start 30 minutes from now, so go and fix yourselves..." Yesung songsaengnim told us.

 

"Hey guys!!" I shouted, "Let's have a picture first~"I added and then we finally did our pose. We finally put on our outfits and put make-up for the girls, the program was already starting, Hyuk and Hae were the MC for today of course, I cheered them and hugged them before they can even get on stage.

 

They finally introduced the dance club and we were already dancing nicely, there was a part when I needed to go at the back, well since I was dancing I didn't notice a cloth thingy that I stepped on when suddenly it was pulled so I slipped.

 

"Ow~" I looked at the side to only so Seohyun glaring at me "You stepped on my handkerchief Pabo~!" she said as she gritted her teeth, I glared back but I quickly stood up and continued my dancing, for now....

 

When our performance was done, the other students clapped their hands as they happily cheered our troop, of course my friends asked me if I was fine since they noticed that I slipped thank god I didn't pulled anyone with me, when we were talking my troupe and I suddenly Hae pulled me.

 

"Are you just gonna pretend it didn't happened?!" Hae said to me, I raised my eyebrow, "Huh??" totally clueless about what she was talking about, "That B****H she was the reason you slipped, I saw it and how dare she glare at you..do you want me to use my taekwondo skills on her??!" Hae said angrily finally she realized.

 

"Nope...I have a better plan..anyways..where did you guys left your bags??" I asked, "Upstairs.." Hae said still upset that I won't let her use her taekwondo skills instead. 'Well Hae is one of the students who took taekwondo lessons after class..a very strict taekwondo class..well I was planning to join it but my mom was againts it saying I was already in dance club and I'm already exhausted due to practices.'

 

I went upstairs and went to Hae's section room and finally found the thing I was looking for..Seohyun's bag..why did I know it's her bag? because among their class she only has the purple and girly bag...

 

I quickly grab it and checked if her cellphone and other gadgets were there, using my extra surgical gloves that we use in science club, I smirked seeing she really left her gadgets there after all, I quickly got her whole bag and I made sure no one caught me.

 

I quickly threw it in the restroom and splashed the whole bucket of water into her bag and left it there 'So who's evil now~'.

 

I went down again and saw Kyu there watching the performance, I pouted thinking that he's still mad at me, I sighed and was about to go to the other side but then someone held my wrist, It was Kyu~ "Oh Kyu.." I said still hanging my head low, he suddenly dragged me in the canteen where there's no people around.

 

"Min~why are you avoiding me? was it because of what I said the last time? I was just frustrated that time...please don't do this..." Kyu said to me, and of course being a crybaby that I am, tears started to flow from my eyes as he hugged me, he soothed me telling his sorry.

 

After all that drama Kyu and I went back upstairs since the program was already done, when we were about to go to our room we heard a shout that probably was heard by the whole school "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun...I smirked seeing that she already found her bag.

 

A/N: SOOO.......

RATE MY EVILNESS????

HERE IS THE PIC WE TOOK BEFORE DANCING

 

AND THIS IS THE YESUNG SONGSAENGNIM HIS REAL NAME IS BRISKY...AND HE'S OUR DANCE CLUB TEACHER