QUIZ BEE~PREPERATIONS AND A RIVAL

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

A/N: OKAY~ SO THIS PART MAYBE STILL KIND OF BORING BUT STILL READ IT BECAUSE THERE ARE PARTS THAT YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WAAAAAH~ I can't believe it~!!! we will have a Math and Science Quiz Bee, I'm so freakin excited since I love math  well yeah I just don't know what to do with the science part but still I want to Join~!!!!

 

"Sungmin..your gonna join aren't you?" Kyu asked me and I nodded happily, my eyes sparkling in excitement, he chuckled "Okay then~ but...you have to tell me first before registering because I'm one of the organizers" he said, "Sure sure..." I said without looking at him and I heard him sighed.

 

~Preparations~

 

Everyone was helping each other for the decorations, some students designing, some cutting of some stuff and some were helping in making questions just like Kyuhyun..Me?? Nah~ I didn't help because the contestants was given the time to review so there I sat in classroom like a princess while my classmates were doing some stuff.

 

"Yah~! Sungminnie your being unfair, how come you can sit there and do nothing??" my classmates started whining, I just shook my head since I know what they wanted me to do, I quickly pulled out my camera and took a picture of them acting like kids.

 

As I was still reviewing some science trivias, Kyuhyun and the other organizer went inside, they were probably doing some stuffs that are needed to be discussed in private because the others left the room and there I sat not bothering to move from my position, I can see one of the organizer from the other section glared at me as if giving the 'get out' look.

 

I just scoffed and put my earphones, Kyuhyun signaled them to talk probably saying that I won't able to hear a thing with the earphones on which is true because music is already booming in my ears playing a song of Arashi or Morning Musume since I love J-pop.

 

As I was about to leave the room since I was really in the mood today because Kyu was busy all over and me ignored totally even by other people but then someone grabbed my wrist, "Kyu~?" I said as I saw him handed me something "Can you keep this for me?" he said while giving me that killer smile of his, I took it from him and went to the group once again.

 

I was happy staring at the library id that he made me kept, well it's not our school library id, it's for the biggest library in Seoul, so it's very important to lose. I was happily showing it to Hae "Waah! he likes you Min, you gotta admit that..look..he's sweet to you, making you keep his important things, and he knows you too well more than i do!" Hae said to me.

 

"Sheesh...how about Hyuk to you...so he likes you then??" I said and she blushed red face, "Err...no..I don't thing Hyuk likes me that way...and YAH!! Stop changing the topic!!" she said and I laughed my off, I kept going round and round when suddenly someone took the id from me.

 

"hey!" I said then turned and I saw it was Seohyun, "hmm...it's Kyu's Id..." she said as she looked at it smiling, "err...can you give that back..he let me keep it" I said to her but then she just said "don't worry...I'll just give it to him.." she said as she walked away.

 

I stomped back to the room disappointed, 'that girl is definitely up to something..i know it!!' I said to myself, I saw Seohyun went to Kyu when she entered our room and I saw she gave back the id to him in a very flirty way, when she left I saw Kyu glared at me and that Seohyun was smirking.

 

"w-what did--" I was about to say, "Sungmin! I asked you to keep this id for me because it's important how did it ended up in the trash???" he said to me angrily, 'SHE'S A FREAKING LIAR!!! SHE'S A !!!!!!!' "But Kyu!" I was about to explain, "No Need to Explain Lee Sungmin...I won't bother you anymore by making you keep my things..." he said still angry as he went back to helping the group.

 

 

A/N: OKAY I'LL UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY FOR THIS FIC!!!!!

SINCE I'M BUSY...KKKK....