THE QUIZ BEE AND A LOSER~

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

THE DAY OF THE QUIZ BEE HAS COME~

"Are you fine Sungminnie~??" Hae said as she looked at me with worry, "I'm fine.." I said as I gritted my teeth and fisted my hand "I'M GONNA CRUSH HER INTO PIECES AND MAKE HER LOSE THE DAMN QUIZ BEE!!!!!!!!!" I shouted in the classroom where Hae and I are the only ones there.

 

"Anyways...you shouldn't have let her took that Id, now look Kyuhyun is mad at you" Hae said and I hugged my bestfriend, "B-But she was the one who took it...and waaah she's a meanie Hae~!!" I whined to Hae and she just shook her head telling me she won't judge Seohyun's personality since it's not even a month yet to know her well but for me just seeing her actions..I know she's a brat!

 

The quiz bee finally started and the first one was just very basic questions almost all of us know the answer, I smirked seeing that I might really win this, then second round started and people started to get elimenated until the third round came and only four of us was left Me, Hyuk, Seohyun and Sunny.

 

"Okay the last round is three items problem solving~ so we give you time to review for a while before we start the last round" The vice principal told us, you know why?? it's because who ever gets to  the 1st and 2nd place will compete with the other schools and even though Kyu wasn't part of the quiz bee he will join that competition in other school since he's one of the best students in our school.

 

I was now reading my math notes since I'm not that good with word problems..."Ehm" I heard a fake cough, I saw it was Seohyun beside me "you know..you don't need to review anymore since your gonna lose anyway" she smirked at me and I can't help but be angry, she's really underestimating me!!!

 

Finally it was already the final round and the teacher gave the first problem which was fine..I sighed in relief that it was easy but then the second question struck me, it was physics problem and I didn't know how to do it 'Oh no...why physics of all things~' I totally hated it! and the last question was fine again but sadly I got it wrong.

 

"AND THE WINNER FOR FIRST PLACE IS SEOHYUN~!!! AND SECOND PLACE SUNNY AND THIRD IS  SUNGMIN~!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND PLACE WINNERS PLEASE REVIEW WITH KYUHYUN FOR THE COMPETITION IN OTHER SCHOOLS~" The principal said.

 

I frowned, 'WHY!!!!????' I was totally angry at myself for getting the last question wrong, "I told you so" I heard Seohyun whispered to me as she bumped me and I fell from where I was standing. "SUNGMIN! Are you alright?" Hae asked me worried, I just nodded and gave her a fake smile, I didn't want her to worry after all.

 

I felt my energy drained, I lost to that freakin brat!! and she can have Kyu for a whole week because of the review thing for the school contests, waaaah soo unfair!!!

 

"Err...Sungminnie you look pale...are you sure your fine?" Sunny signed to me, Oh I forgot to mention but she is a deaf but not totally mute...she have a short tongue making her hard to understand when she talks. "I'm fine" I signed back then she just nodded her head in understanding.

 

 

A/N: SOOO YEAH....

NOT LONG I KNOW KILL ME NOW...

BUT IT SEEMS THE WAY I REMEMBER HIGHSCHOOL

IT'S LIKE TIME IS SOOO FAST!!!