A DAY OF LAUGHTER \(^▼^)/ AND AN OVERWHELMING CONFESSION

WHEN YOUR LIFE GOES THE WAY YOU WANT IT~

 

After all that had happened yesterday, everything was going smoothly, Kyu and I were just like before although at times he would separate with me because that Seohyun kept calling him.

 

It’s a very gloomy day outside with rain pouring endlessly but instead of having a gloomy classroom, all of us were telling all sorts of jokes… from green, to toilet and other kinds of jokes.

 

Me…I was totally laughing my out, especially because of the weird jokes. I kept on hiding my face in Ryeowook’s chest since I can’t with Kyu, although I can say were still full of skinship but I don’t do it when he’s friends are around.

 

Why?? Because I don’t want them to think that I’m too desperate to get him from Seohyun and of course I wouldn’t want to go that low.

 

But as minutes passed and I kept on hiding in Ryeowook’s chest, somebody pulled me harshly and I turned at my back only to see a glaring Kyuhyun, I just looked at him blankly.

 

I looked at his back and saw a glaring Seohyun too…shisus what’s with this day?? Is it glare at Sungmin day??

 

I felt a bit uncomfortable with the stare that I’m receiving from those two so I decided to go to the restroom, ‘I didn’t even done anything’, I checked myself in the mirror as I fixed my hair.

 

I sighed when I saw someone in my back through the mirror “what do you want??” I asked annoyed, glaring wasn’t enough for her??

 

“YOU!! You kept on hugging that Ryeowook! Your doing this on purpose right?? You do know Kyuhyun don’t like you hugging anyone…” she said and I smirked, “so you’re admitting that he likes me right? Since he felt that way when I hug someone else..” I said with full confidence.

 

“Are you stupid?! No! It’s just a friend thingy…besides Yuri is same…she hates it when I hug some guys that I don’t even know being the protective friend she is..” she said.

 

I frowned, shisus compare Kyu with Yuri, she definitely knows how to reason out, no wonder she always wins debates, she definitely know how…she’s gifted with lies and reasons.

 

“Fine I got it, aren’t you happy anyway that I wasn’t hugging your Kyuhyun?? And besides I have no time to argue with you.” I said and left her.

 

As I went upstairs, I saw those two again, Donghae and Hyuk talking happily, oh now I wish Kyu didn’t have that Seohyun so I could be with him all day just like those two, I sighed.

 

I was about to ignore them but then I saw Hyuk leaned to Hae and they kissed O.O

 

My eyes widen in shock, I quickly ran to them and crossed my arm, I saw how Hae’s face turned beet red, I raised my eyebrow “Am I missing something?? Is there something you guys would like to tell me??” I said.

 

They held hands “w-we were already together…I-I was about to tell you today Min but yeah…” Hae said as he played with Hyuk’s fingers.

 

I smiled widely and gave the two a big group hug, “I’m so happy for you guys!!!” I said happily, they sighed in relief that I wasn’t mad at them, of course they told me how it happened and I can’t help but envy.

 

So lucky…after that 3 years of being bestfriends, they finally are together…and me…nada…nothing…

 

Anyways, after hearing the story, I went back to the room and once joined the group, class dismissed early because the rain was now causing floods to some parts.

 

I called at home and office but…shisus how do you call it?? Bad luck!!! No one can pick me up TT____TT

 

I sighed as I ready myself for the flood, I’m going through alone, I was about to finally step outside when I felt a hand grab my wrist, ‘Kyuhyun’.

 

“I can’t let you go alone…besides do you even have a key to your house??” he asked and that’s how I stupidly realized, that I had no keys at all.

 

“Come to my house first…then you can go home the next day” he said and I just agreed since I didn’t want to stay here in school with nothing to eat at all.

 

When we arrived at his house, his parents welcomed us “omo you brought Sungmin with you…are you alright dear?” his mom asked, “I’m fine thank you” I said shyly.

 

I had a feeling that they liked me a lot but of course even though it’s like that I feel shy around them “Come on eat this soup..it’s cold today... the weather man stupidly read the wrong script, I guess?? He said it was gonna be sunny but turned out to be a storm..” she said and I chuckled.

 

His parents really entertained me saying that Kyuhyun was too serious before when we haven’t meant yet and thought he’ll be lonely through his highschool years…Kyuhyun pouted from embarrassment “Umma… stop it…” he said as he tried to pull me away from his parents.

 

“Kyuhyun we were still having fun talking, your such a disturbance sometimes..” his mom said and Kyuhyun just shook his head, “But I’m glad though it isn’t Seohyun that you brought here…or else my mood will absolutely go down” she said.

 

I looked at Kyuhyun as we went to his room “she hates Seohyun??” I asked. He rolled his eyes “Isn’t it obvious??” he said, I chuckled, “I guess your mom and I thinks the same then..” I said.

 

We sat in his bed and I slumped myself in his fluffy pillows “waaah… so fluffy” I said, Kyuhyun laid in the bed and looked straight at me, I blushed, although we slept like this in the clinic of our room.

 

He was sick that time, I just wanted to share my heat but right now..he was perfectly fine…I looked anywhere except his eyes.

 

I felt his hand wrapped around my waist, he leaned closer, I felt his breath and he closed the gap, he kissed me gently.

 

I felt my heart beating fast and butterflies in my stomach going crazy, when he pulled away, I looked at him, and I felt like melting, the way he looked at me, it was as if he was seeing my soul already.

 

I sat up “W-Why do you kiss me??” I asked him, the last time he did it, I didn’t asked because he was sick, “I… I love you Sungmin ah..” he whispered in my ear.

 

He hugged me from behind “I thought..if I get a girlfriend as pretty as Seohyun, I would forget what I was feeling for you.. I thought, I can keep it forever from you..” he said.

 

“B-But I just can’t…I need your hugs, I want you close to me, I want to feel your kiss…I want to see you blush with simple gestures that I make, to make you laugh with the silly things I do.. I hate you being with others” he added.

 

I can’t help but tears flow down my eyes, all those months.. no I mean a year, he actually liked me…no..wrong again..loved me.

 

I faced him and hugged him, I cried my frustrations… he patted my back, saying I love you’s in my ear, I love this feeling…I love it a lot.

 

 

A/N: WOW!!!

My longest update…ahahahah!!!

I can’t help it!!!! I don’t like giving cliffhangers…

But whenever I remember this…

I cry..my heart just flutters..

Those words that he told me that day was so overwhelming…

He was the first and last guy, who said that to me…