The Betrayal

Super Junior SPY

 

 

“EUNHYUK-ah, are we in a right place?”

 

The plump, ruddy-faced Shindong asked. “I don’t know hyung, it just that this place seems… weird? Or should I say creepy? Is this really a railroad station?” Eunhyuk replied.

There was no one else except them in the station. The place looks like an abandoned station in a horror movie.

 

“Oh well, let’s just buy some snacks…” Shindong ignore the situation. Foods are the first priority to him. “Sheesh…hyung, Nari noona is gonna run away if you keep on like this you know…” Eunhyuk gawk at him as Shindong grins widely in front of the snacks machine.

 

God, does his stomach could hold all of that? I still can’t believe he is one of the best chemical experts in KCIA… he of all people should know the bad consequences of this type of foods…Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as Shindong choose his fifth snacks.

“Hyung, I’m going to take a look around for a while…” Eunhyuk said as he felt that Shindong may take a long time in choosing his favorite snacks. Shindong just gave his nodded without taking his eyes off the snacks machine.

 

“Geez, I can’t believe that Hyung… He is only serious in a time like this…” Eunhyuk complaints as he wandered around the station. There’s no one in sight. Not even the station staff and officers. “Is this for real?!” he started feeling uneasiness. “…guess I better go back to Hyung…I’ve a bad feeling about these…”

 

As Eunhyuk turns his back, a hand suddenly appeared from nowhere hit at the back of his head. Eunhyuk mind couldn’t process quickly what had happened. His sights slowly fade away as his body hit the dirty floor.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“YOU are kidding me! Now how on earth I’m going to explain this to Eunhyuk father?”

Leeteuk was feeling so depressed after hearing that shocking news from Shindong. If only he knew about this, he wouldn’t let Eunhyuk come with them. The question is why Kangin doesn’t alert him about this ‘kidnapped’ plan?

 

“Leeteuk! Doesn’t he tell you anything about this?” Hankyung asked him. “This is serious dude!”

 

“There’s something wrong about these, it’s impossible he wouldn’t let me know about Eunhyuk kidnapping!” Leeteuk sat down on the nearest bench and tried to call Kangin numbers several times. “He didn’t pick up his phone…” he breathes heavily.

 

“That’s mean he betrays us…” Kibum said without much hesitant. “Hush! Watch your mouth Bummie!” his twin brother, Ryeowook scolds him. 

 

“Nah, he’s probably right…” Leeteuk sigh in defeat. Maybe Kangin tired with him? Humans tend to change feelings after they get bored. His fingers clench his phone tightly. Is Kangin really betrays him?

 

“Excuse me but am I the only one who doesn’t understand a thing here?” Sungmin pouted at his Hyungs. “Sorry for not telling you the whole thing Minnie but we have to do this for you and Eunhyuk own safety” Leeteuk explains.

 

“What did you mean by that? And why Kibum knows about this? He’s a junior just like us!” Sungmin felt left out from the group. Kibum step aside him and explain. “My role is to watch your guys, they only told me since you’re so close to Eunhyuk and besides, you can never lie to him don’t you? You’re bad at keeping secrets…” Kibum countered him.

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything on hearing that. He had been together with Eunhyuk since elementary school. Both of them knew each other traits. They hasn’t been just close friends, they are more like brothers. They always shares secrets together.

 

Just when everyone was feeling down, suddenly they hear the sound of the train engine coming through them. “OMG! OMG! He’s here! He’s here! What should we do?” Shindong started to get panic. They all knew Eunhyuk father’s, Lee Jae Hyuk was a very strict man. The only one who can control him was his brother-in-law, Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk take a deep sigh as he stood up and walked towards the train that just stopped in front of them. The others just followed him nervously from behind the border line. Then, the train door slide opened and shows the figure they were all waiting for. 

 

“I guess we better prepared for the worst…”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“WHY you never told us about this!”

 

Lee Donghae has never felt so angry before. Whatever he do, he always stay calm and analyze the situation around him. But this time is an exception, he’s losing himself.

 

“I don’t have time to argue with you Donghae, it was an order from the higher-ups! Just follows obediently would you!” Heechul tries to ignore him but the latter doesn’t give up that easily.

 

“Hyung! I’m the leader here! Why didn’t you tell me about this?” Donghae ask in disappointment. “Where’s he now?”

 

Heechul finally looked at him on his eyes. Lee Donghae has always been his favorite dongsaengs. His superb skills had made him become the most valuable agents in Sapphire Blue Intelligence Agency. He respects him for that. He always thought that Donghae were just like him. Cold-hearted and have no feelings.

 

“Don’t get too carried away Lee Donghae, that’s why I didn’t tell you about this plan…” Heechul said quietly. Once he said that, everyone around them stood silently. Heechul is really scary when he’s got serious.

 

Donghae still wanted to speak more but a hands suddenly stop him to do so. “That’s enough Donghae, you know Heechul pretty well when he’s got serious…” his best companion, Kyuhyun tried to hold him back. “We will figure out about these later ok?” Kyuhyun whispered the last part. Donghae rolled his eyes on hearing that. He immediately understand Kyuhyun signal. If you wanted to know anything, Cho Kyuhyun is definitely the best data center you could ask.

 

“I will take the lead for tonight, there’re no arguments and I wanted this mission to be carry on quickly, ya got that brats!” Heechul said to all of them without holding back. Before he went inside his car, he stopped and speaks to Donghae once more.

 

“Leave Lee Hyukjae to me, I don’t want you to develop any feelings towards that boy or there will be price to pay Lee Donghae, keep that in your mind…”

 

Donghae gritted his teeth on hearing that. As soon as Heechul car leave his sight, Kyuhyun approached him from behind.

 

“So, what is your command Captain Nemo?”

 

Donghae stood firmly on his position. He looked at the people around him. There were Kyuhyun, Siwon, Kangin and Yesung was waiting for his answer. He has made up his mind. He’s even ready to face all the consequences. He went towards his companion whom he trusts with his life and spoke out his heart content.

 

 

“Change of mission, we’re going to save that stupid monkey!”

 

 

 

 

##Next will be Eunhyuk rescue mission!! Sorry about the previous preview in chapter 8, it was supposed to be in the next update (chapter10)!!

So, don’t get confused neh?