The Rescue Mission

Super Junior SPY

###Sorry for the late update!! (bows)

 

Nobody POV

"HELLO KIDDOS!!" the man stood before them rumbled.

 

He was a tall man, with a built body, stolid face, and he was chewing at an unlighted cigar, his thumbs in his vest pockets. They recognized him as Detective Leo, one of the Korean Central Intelligence Agency best investigators. Leeteuk could not imagine why Leo is the one in the train, apparently waiting for them, but he grinned amiably at the detective.

"Hello, Mr. Leo! It is an unexpected surprise to find you here!'' Leo nodded portentously.

 

Detective Leo just smirked at him. "It is? Your face doesn’t shows like it…" he said.

 

"The last person in the world we ever thought would come down for us to welcome…" Shindong whispered.

“I heard that you fat- agent!” Detective Leo glares at him. Just then, Leeteuk asked him.

 

"I tell you, Mr. Leo, we sure appreciate this, but actually we’re waiting for Mr Lee Jae Hyuk…”

"I know that" Detective Leo cuts him, "It’s not like I’m popping out here for no reasons, I'm on the job this time." He turned to the boys. "I've been sent down here to give you a message instead of him" he informed them.

 

"A message!" exclaimed Sungmin. "From who?!"

"The Chief himself, your guys are on the mission right away” The boys stared at the detective in amazement.

"Huh? What sort of mission?" everyone exclaim in surprised.

"Your guys already on it…" he replied calmly.

"What about?" the boys demanded.

Detective Leo looked very mysterious. "What else… of course saving that stupid monkey …”

“EHHH??!!” everyone yelped in surprised. “How did you know??!!”

 

“Hmp, I’m not the best investigator in KCIA if I don’t know…” he scoffed at them. The boys are still gaping at him.

“Aish, okay I will just give a brief explanation” he sighed as he sees that the boys are unable to understand the situation. “Just a while ago we received a message from them, demanding us to hand over Jae Hyuk or else they will do something to his son, that’s why I’m here right now, get that boys?!”    

 

“Them?” they asked.

Detective Leo sighed at them. “Who else would do such a thing… it’s the Sapphire Blue Intelligence Agency…”

 

“Wait! That means they already step ahead of us??!!” Hankyung exclaim. “We’re dying here on how to tell Mr.Lee about Eunhyuk kidnapping!!”

 

“Well, you’re actually right about that, he demands an explanation about that as soon as your guys reach the headquarters, so…”

“…brace yourself boys, good luck!!” he winked and walked away from them like nothing has happens. 

 

“….honestly, I don’t know how to face a guy like that…” Shindong remarked.

“You seems doesn’t like him?” Hankyung asked.

“That Leo guy always steals foods from my lab!! He’s such a big eater!!”

 

“Speak that for yourself…” they all sighed at him and walked out from the rail station.

 

 

“Just wait Eunhyuk, we will save you!!”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the other side of the town, a group of five suspicious people was hiding silently underneath a rooftop of an old factory. Below them, there were several armed guys that well-equip with riffles are scouting on the whole area.

Just when they make a forward move, one of them accidently hit the railings and gave out a loud sound.

 

Thud!

 

“Idiot horse! You’re too tall for God’s sake! Bend down your body!” the other guy hissed.

 

“It’s not my fault I’m tall! I’m born like this!” the horse guy whine at his leader.

“Stop blaming on God’s creation Donghae! You of all people should know…”

 

“Hesy, Siwon you better stop giving your Bible lessons in the middle of mission…and in case you’ve forgotten…” Donghae points something to him. “We’re hanging in the air right now”

 

Siwon looked below his feet and finally realized his situation. “Ah, I forgot…”

 

They were using a high-nanotechnology wires that could hold up to their weight when they were climbing on something. Currently, they were descending slowly to infiltrate inside the factory. As their feet reach the floor, they quickly moved on to the nearest big pillar and hid behind it.

 

“He’s not here, I can’t see him… Kyu?” Donghae asked his other subordinate. Kyuhyun, the genius hackers, were busying himself with his PSP.

“Are you playing again you freaking gamer!!”

 

“I’m not! I’m searching for him of course!” he denied it while pressing the buttons. “Yes! I pass the main door! Oh yeah! I’m so genius!! I’m genius! I’m genius!”

 

“Kyu, are you really not playing?” the others looked at him like an idiot. Kyuhyun just gave his famous smirk before went to the large metal door not far from them. But before he realized, they were two guys were guarding the door. The guards already pointed their guns on him.

 

“That idiot gamer!!” everyone quickly pulled out in action. As the two parties were battling with the bullets war, Kyuhyun easily blend in between them and manage to stand in front of the door. He connected his PSP with the door’s security system and type out the password. Then, the door automatically opens.

 

“BINGO!! Hurry up your slowpokes!” he signaling others to rush over.

“How the heck does he do that??!!” his friends shook their head furiously as they closed the heavy metal door.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THERE was only one thing that Eunhyuk hates in the world.

A day without his adorable strawberries.

 

“Hey, couldn’t you get me strawberry milk instead on plain water? I’m bored of them…” he asked the two guards outside his room, to be corrected his prison cell.

 

“You go get them, I’m getting tired on this strawberry dude…” the other guard tells his friend. He’s been serving Eunhyuk with all the unbelievable orders. Most of them are strawberry. He really doesn’t understand why he needs to fulfill all this guy orders. After all, this guy is their prisoner! A prisoner can’t demand anything and yet he’s been told not to put a scratch on him and care all his needs. Is he babysitters?

 

“I’m aware that I was kidnap but this doesn’t feel anything…” Eunhyuk said while roaming around the room. He taught of having a rough situation but instead his abductors were treating him ‘gently’. As soon as he was conscious, he was already inside a room. He may look calm but his eyes were scanning throughout the room. There were two guards outside, one surveillance camera and plus, the room got no windows at all.

“Now, let’s get to action…” Eunhyuk smile while sticking his body closely to the wall to avoid the camera. As soon as he gets below it, he pulled out something from his pockets. He turned the package upside down and a bright pink packet of bubblegum slid out.  “Gotta thanks to ShinDong hyung for this!” he said while chewing the bubblegum.

 

"Bubblegum?" Eunhyuk asked ShinDong back in his laboratory.

"It blows rather special bubbles. Chew it for thirty seconds and the chemicals in your saliva react with the compound, making it expand. And as it expands, it'll shatter just about anything. Put it in a gun, for example, and it'll crack it open. Or the lock on a door!” ShinDong smile in satisfactory.

Eunhyuk turned the packet over. Written in yellow letters on the side was the word BUBBLE 0-7. "What flavour did you make it?" he asked.

“Your favourite, strawberry!” ShinDong smiled.

“Awesome!!”

 

Eunhyuk spat out the bubblegum and stick them separately on the camera and also the door lock. In seconds, a loud crack was heard and Eunhyuk knows that he had successfully broken down both the camera and the lock.

He then went to door and takes a peek outside. (The door were actually a railing door) There were only one guard stand outside. If he wanted to escape, now is the best chance!

In a flash, he opened the door and makes a headlock on the guard before knock him out unconscious.

“Sorry! Thanks for the hospitality!” he bows and runs off immediately.

 

As he runs through the hallway, he could hear loud footsteps behind him. The alarm was also ringing loudly.

“Why do I felt like an escape criminals?”

 

He finally reach a two junction way. “Great…Left or right??”

As he was thinking, the footsteps were getting closer. “Aish! Anywhere would do!!” he gambles himself by taking the left route.

 

Wrong choice.

 

There were already guards in front and his backs. There’s nowhere to run. He’s trapped!

 

“I’m captured again…” he sighed as they tied him up and put a blindfold. Just when he was in dilemma, he could hear loud noises from behind him. He could not feel the guard’s hand that was gripping on his arm earlier. Suddenly, he feels his body was being lift up. Eunhyuk mind couldn’t process what was happening. He tried to struggle but a familiar voice whispered to him.

“Don’t moves or they will hear us…”

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t bear it longer. He had enough. “Yah! Let me go!” Eunhyuk keep on struggle until he manages to kicks on his abductor. He could hear the abductor was screaming in pain and thus accidently release him. Eunhyuk quickly took the opportunity to take off his blindfolds and was about to prepare for an attack before he saw the abductor face. Even though they were surrounded in the darkness but he could see the face very clearly under the moonlight. A very handsome and yet familiar face…

 

The face that he never expected would appear…

The face that he always dreamt on every night…

 

Lee Donghae never imagines things that could be worse than this…

 

 

 

To be continued… =p

Sorry for the wait, please read up my new fics, THE KING AND HIS WIZARD

Special for all Merlin and Arthur fans!! In HaeHyuk version!! XD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491350/the-king-and-his-wizard-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-haehyuk-kangteuk-historical