New Mission, New Friends, New Enemy and New… LOVE??

Super Junior SPY

 

Night came quickly to Seoul city.

The sun hovered briefly on the horizon, and then dipped below. At once, the clouds rolled in -first red, then mauve, silver, green and black as if all the colors in the world were being into a vast melting pot. A single frigate bird soared over the mangroves, its own colors lost in the chaos behind it. The air was close. Rain hung waiting. There was going to be a storm.

 

There were three men was sitting inside a small office, waiting for someone. They were all light skinned, wearing almost the same black suit with black leather belt and shoes. The first one who is the owner of the office had long black hair, deep brown eyes and a thin scar running down the side of his face. He had met his two subordinates for about more than 20 years ago and they are together the founder of the company that they’re occupying now.

 

Sapphire Blue Intelligence Agency (SBIA)

 

It is an agency that works undercover or in other words is hidden from the government and public. What does this company do? Well, it’s not like the normal FBI or CIA that you watch from your television screen. In fact, this company does not serve for their country, instead they serve for anyone who can pay them with money.

 

No money, no talk. That’s their principal. They spied, they steal, and they kidnapped and even…killed.

All that was done with just the money…

 

 

“I just received a new request from our regular client, he wants us to annihilate his enemy as soon as possible, but the job is quite though I dare say… I don’t know whether to accept it or not…,” the first man began.

“What’s so though about it? We rarely failed on our mission, so why are you worried about it? Besides, we have our own superb spies!! Those kids are not ordinary kids!! Even you know about that!” one of his subordinate asks. The man didn’t reply so quickly. He stop and thinking for a while before continued.

“I know they’re our only strength now but…that’s why I don’t think I will give this mission to them… it’s too risky…,”

Both his subordinate just stares blankly at him. They were wondering what’s gotten into their leader’s head. Lee Jin Pyo is not the type of person that easily to be convince with words. “What’s the risky that you just mention?,” the other guy asked curiously.

Lee Jin Pyo sighs heavily before answering. “The one that our client wants is the one that was working with them…”

 “Ah… I see… the KCIA members?” his subordinate guess. Lee Jin Pyo nodded and they all fall into a long silence.

KCIA or better known as Korean Central Intelligence Agency is an agency of the South Korean Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigation body and an internal investigation agency. Their function is almost as the same as SBIA, except that KCIA serves for their country and for the sake of justice. They do not do the killing of innocent people, instead they are protecting them from any kinds of harm.

The three men went startled as the door was suddenly knocked softly. “Come in...” Lee Jin Pyo urges the visitor inside. The door opened and six persons walked in.

“Did you called for us Sir?,” one of them asked. Lee Jin Pyo nodded before reach out a file and hand it to him.

“This…is your new mission…read it thoroughly…”

The boy took it from him and read it out aloud so that the other five boys could hear. “Lee Jae Hyuk, age 53, Deputy Assistant Director of Korean Central Intelligence Agency…what did you wanted us to do with him? Catch or kill him?”

 

The boy ended his reading with just two simple questions. Lee Jin Pyo just chuckled at him. “Haha! You really impressed me with your straight forward question Donghae, that’s why you’re the leader, I’m so happy!!”

“…I should go on with the second option which is…kill, but I don’t think that’s really appropriate…”

Everyone in the room raised their eyebrow in confusion. “This is weird…you never went other than the first or second option…?” the boy whom called Donghae said.

“This man…Lee Jae Hyuk…we have both old memories together…it’s neither good nor bad, but I will just say that he is once an old acquaintance of mine…and the one that gave me this…,” Lee Jin Pyo said while caressing the thin scar running down the side of his face.

“I will not tell you the exact details, it’s about my personal life anyways… Donghae, turn on the next page…,” he ordered. Donghae quickly do as he been told and read it again.

“Lee Hyukjae, age 16, study at Neul Param High School…so, what’s about him?” he asked. Lee Jin Pyo gave him a mischievous smile.

“This boy is Jae Hyuk only son. The point is…I wanted all of you get enrolled in this school and be a good friend to him and all his closer friends, the more the merrier…”

 All the boys gazed on him. “But why all of us?? Isn’t this fishy alone is enough?” one of other boys asked. Lee Jin Pyo then explained.

“Did you think Lee Jae Hyuk will let his son wander around by himself? Absolutely not, you may look at him walking freely like any other high-school boys but there were many undercover agents around him, protecting him all the time…and that’s why you need to get close to him, the only way to get to Lee Jae Hyuk is through his son…”

“…And then what??” they asked.

“And then, when the times come….

 

“…..we will strike them!!”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

EUNHYUK POV

“Boring, boring, boring, boring….B O R I N G………………………………….”

“Min, please stop it….” I glance behind me and there it is again. The adorable pinky bunny is not in the mood.

“I can’t help it! I just don’t understand this so-called math’s!! Why did Phytagoras invented Pythagorean theorem? I really hate mathematics!! (A: I agree with you -_-),” he whines over and over again.

“Minnie, how many times do I have to tell you? It’s so simple, in any right triangle, the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse which is the side opposite the right angle and it is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares whose sides are the two legs….are you listening to me??,”

“TETTT!!!! Stop giving me that !! I don’t want to listen it!!,” he press his ears with his palm.

“Yah!! Lee Sungmin!! You----!!!”

 

“Did I hear someone just cursing about my lovely mathematics…?”

Both me and Sungmin looked up and saw two familiar people approach us before sitting themselves in front of us. (Actually, we’re in the library, doing our tons of homework) The first one who was talking to us is playing with his PSP while the second one just stares at us silently. I don’t why but I could felt that his eyes are like a dagger that could pierce through mine.

“Who said you’re invited to seat here?? Shooh!! Shooh!!,” Sungmin quickly shove them away.

“What the heck? Is this library belongs to you? I can sit on anywhere I want whether you like it or not! ,” he jerks out his tongue to Sungmin and then continued on focusing his PSP. Haish, those two can’t just meet…

“Hmp!! Hyuk, let’s go somewhere else!! I could smelt an evil villain with his stinky fishy here!! Let’s go!!,” Sungmin quickly drag me out of there before I could said anything.

“Hey! Why bring me into your fights?? And I’m not even stinky!!,” the other one stood up, stopping us from going. He turns to his friend and scolds him.

“Yah!! Cho Kyuhyun!! Apologize now!!,” he smack his friend head. “What the?? What should I be the one to apologize to that bunny?? Besides, aren’t you the one getting excited to be friends with Hyukjae??,”

Excited to be friends me?????

He went to deep blush after hearing that. “Err, well, actually …I….”

“Hyukjae, Donghae has always been tried to talk to you but he’s so shy, you can call him Fishy or Nemo, he’s handsome, he’s smart, he’s athletics, he’s even has a great abs, he’s quiet childish sometimes but don’t worry you can bear with it like me!” Kyuhyun blurt it out. Donghae face turns on red once again.

“Erm, let’s be friends Donghae-shii,” I held out my hand to him. He took them gladly.

“Uh...Well…so sorry about that, Kyuhyun always tried to teasing me…,”he said shyly. He’s so cute! I think I wanted to pinch his cheek!

 

“Hyukkie!!!”

Oh, I totally forgot about Sungmin! He drags me out of there with a pout form on his baby faced. I know he never had a good term with Kyuhyun even though we’re in the same class. The same goes to Donghae. We never talk face to face like this.

The truth is both Donghae and Kyuhyun are one of the new transferred students in our school. Since the day they’re inside our class, Kyuhyun has always tried to get closer to Sungmin, either try to be nice or .  While Donghae is much more the silent type. Every girl in my class tries to talk to him but he shows no interest. Poor them though. So, I thought that he’s probably not the type to get close with.

But what was just happened now??

He’s just speaking with me!!!

Kyaa!!!

Wait, why am I acting like a fan girl??

 

After that, I went home with such a happy mode. I don’t know why but I just feel so excited in meeting with Donghae.

“Oh, welcome home Hyukjae…”

Someone greet me once I came inside.

“Appa!!” I went to gave him a big hug. “Oho! Calm down my monkey boy, you’re going to break my neck!”

I release the hug and looked back at him. “Wae? Are you injured!!”

“Shhh!! Lower down your voice!! Or ‘he’ might hear us!!,” my father quickly cover my mouth with his palm.

 

‘He’ which he just mention is Park Jung Su, codename Leeteuk, he was my mother’s little brother, and also the president in my school,  and also happened to be one of the eyes that are watching my back. To be corrected, he act more like a mother to me and my father since my mother died when I was small.

There are others aside from him too. The first one is Sungmin, codename Pinky Bunny which is my best friends since small. He has followed his father footstep who is the martial arts instructor in the Korean Central Intelligence Agency to become one of the spies.

Secondly is Shindong, codename Ding Dong Bell or Fatso since he is known as the never ending eating monster. He’s specialize in things that involve poison, chemical, explosives and of course foods.

Thirdly is Hangeng, codename, Hankyung or either China Man or Beijing fried rice!! Oh dear, my tummy is feeling hungry now. He’s a trainee from Beijing and has been sent here to polish his skills. Since he still not well adapted in Korea (His Korean is really bad), the agency force him to study in my school and keep an eye on me. He’s an expert in martial arts apart from Sungmin. So, don’t mess up with those two!!

The next one is the Kim’s brother. They’re non-identical twins and their personality also opposite to each other. The elder one is Kim Kibum, codename….err….actually he’s still hasn’t got any official codename because the agency found it so hard to decided his perfect codename so they put him as ‘Ninja’ for a while since he does his work quietly. He’s just hard to approach apart from his brother Kim Ryeowook who is never ending happy person.

Ryeowook is the smallest among us. He may looks like the weakest in strength but doesn’t mean that he’s really is. If Kibum is a ninja, then Ryeowook is the painkiller!! Why?? Because he always helps people around him release their pains!! He’s a very skilled agent that experts in medicine and wounds. He’s very cheerful and easy to get closer compared to his brother.

 

“Did I hear someone broke their neck….again?? Do you want me to mend them for you brother-in-law??”

 

I don’t know how did my father suddenly vanish instantly from behind me once we heard Leeteuk voice. Maybe, I need to learn them later. 

…its looks like things are just getting interesting very often now …