Friend or Foe?

Super Junior SPY

 

***Sorry for the late update… I’ve lots of exams and after that went to a holiday at Cambodia and Vietnam, and guess what?? I found Sungmin picture at one of the small village shop in Cambodia!! (That’s was actually really rare to see…honestly) SuJu is everywhere!!! Daebak!! (^O^)

 

NOBODY POV

For the hundredth time, Sungmin cursed Kyuhyun using language he hadn’t even realized he knew. It was almost the end of the school’s time and Sungmin was still standing in front of his seat while staring blankly at the questions his teacher just write on the whiteboard.

The sky had barely changed at all throughout the day. It was grey, cold, and unforgiving just like his state right now.

 

“What’s the answer again Lee Sungmin-shii??”

 

Sungmin gulped in uneasiness on hearing that. It’s not that he does not know what the answer is. Mathematics is not the real problem to him because the real problem is…

 

Cho Kyuhyun…

 

“2786x…”

 

Sungmin quickly give a deathly glare to the person who just whispered to him. Kyuhyun was pretending playing with his PSP.

 

“Sungmin-shii? The answer please…”

 

“Err…2…2786x…”

 

“Correct! But please stop playing and pay attention after this…arasso?”

 

Sungmin nodded his head and give his seat partner an instant glare. He’s got accused by his teacher for playing which he’s actually not and there was Kyuhyun who was really playing inside the classroom whom the teacher completely ignores. (Kyu’s the best at maths, so the teacher get scared by him with his sudden attack question…-_-)

 

“Damn you annoying freaky gamer!!”

 

“Huh? What have I done??” Kyuhyun pretend to be innocent by continuing playing with his PSP.

 

“What have you done?! You freaking brat!! If it’s not because of you and your ert hand on my waist! I could answer that stupid question peacefully!!!!”

 

Sungmin stare annoyingly at him while he just chuckled softly.

 

“It so simple bunny… you’re so hard to resist…” he winked playfully. Sungmin ears went red as if a hot steams just getting out from there.

 

“Minnie, calm down will you!” his best friend, Eunhyuk whispered at him from his back. Currently, Sungmin is sitting with his so-annoying partner, Kyuhyun while Eunhyuk and Donghae sat together at their backs. The new seat position was due to an early stupid argument between those two. Their teacher gets tired up with it and they ended up switching seatmates.

 

“Okay, that’s enough boys! Did you want--!”

 

“Excuse me Mrs. Song…”

Suddenly the class door was opened and two figure step in.

 

“Sorry for suddenly interrupting your class Mrs. Song, but I have a new student here with me…,” he explains before turning to the new student behind him.

 

“Please introduce yourself to the class!”

 

The new student simply smiles and faces the class.

“Anneyounghaseyo! Lee Minho imnida!”

 

Then, both Eunhyuk and Sungmin stood up excitedly.

“MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Minho? Your guys know him?,” Donghae ask Eunhyuk.

 

“He’s the best spy in---!!! Opps…,” Sungmin quickly claps Eunhyuk mouth.

“Spy?,” Donghae raise his eyebrow.

 

“Err…I mean he’s our childhood friend, yeah, we often plays spy together you know…since we’re little..haha…,” Eunhyuk stuttered while Sungmin scoffed at him.

 

“Hyukkie! Minnie! Didn’t expect to get the same classes as yours! I’m so glad!,” Minho greet them.

 

“That’s great! Mrs.Song can you please exchange my annoying partner with him? Please! Please! Please!,” Kyuhyun glare at Sungmin.

 

As they were arguing about the seats, Donghae examine the new boy in front of him.

 

Lee Minho.

 

Just one look and Donghae already figure out who he is.

 

He was one of the best spies in a group known as ShiNee. He has a very good sense and sharp minded person.

 

He’s tall, handsome and has athletics body. He has everything to be a perfect boyfriend!

Well, that was the least of things he needs to worry about as he watch the intimacy between the new boy and Eunhyuk.

 

What the fish! He even called him Hyukkie! I’m the only one who can call him that! Oh, minus that bunny…

 

Then, suddenly Kyuhyun chair lean slowly towards him.

“What should we do with him? Shall I dispose him?”

 

Donghae was thinking hardly while watching the three friends chatting happily. Lee Minho definitely is a problem.

 

They need to do something quickly.

 

“We need a backup plan…”

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

Siwon was a highly organized man whose routine never varied except at weekends. Every morning from Monday to Friday, he rose at six-fifteen, prepared his own breakfast and went to exercise around twenty minutes before taking a bath and sat down on his comfy chair while sipping his hot black coffee with a Bible on his hand.

 

His well-establish routine suffered a hiccup that morning when the telephone rang before he wants to leave the house to school. Although he tried to ignore the strident summons, he had a feeling that the caller would hang on until somebody responded. Lifting the receiver, he rattled off the area code and subscriber’s number.

 

“Guess who?” said a familiar voice.

 

Siwon came close to sighing out loud.

 

“Jesus, you scared me!”

“I’m not Jesus! I’m the Almighty Kim Heechul!”

“Whatever…what is it?”

“Hmm…I don’t know? I just felt like wanted to call you…”

“………………..then, goodbye”

“Are you going to hang up on me?”

“Not if you tell me exactly what’s your problem is!”

“They sent him out today”

 

Siwon gasp on hearing that.

“That’s nice to know, it looks like they’re getting impatient huh?”

 

Heechul chuckled on hearing that.

“Well…who knows…its looks like we gotta move faster than them…better alert that stupid fish and his evil maknae, I’m afraid that those two aren’t aware yet…”

 

“Aware of what?”

 

Heechul gave a deep sigh before continues.

“I’m afraid they may end up fall in love with their own enemy…”

 

 

 

***Feels free to comment! Sorry for the long wait!! (bows)