Missing

Super Junior SPY

 

***Okay people, new update from the lazy author! Sorry for making you wait! >///<

 

 

Nobody POV

 

"YOU'RE getting to be pretty good on that motorcycle, Hyukkie," Sungmin said as the boys rode into the garage. Currently, they were at the Korean Central Investigation Agency (KCIA) main headquarters which was located in the middle of the Seoul city. It was well-hidden under the name of Korean International Bank. It was occupied a tall, antique-looking building with a Korean flag fluttering from a pole about fifteen floors up. There was a brass plaque with the name next to the main door and a security camera swiveling slowly over the pavement.

 

"I'm not even scared to ride alongside you anymore!"

 

"Hah! You're not scared!" Eunhyuk pretended to take Sungmin seriously. "What about me-riding with a daredevil like you?"

 

"Well," Sungmin countered, "let's just admit that we're both pretty good!"

 

Eunhyuk just stare at him lazily, “…I don’t know why I’m still your friends, just go get a lover already… oh, wait! That CK would do~” he smiled, not giving up his defeat easily.

 

“CK?”

 

“Oh, come on Minnie…stop pretending like you don’t know who I’m talking about…,” Eunhyuk gave him a sly smile.

 

“It’s Cho Kyuhyun~”

 

“THE HELL WITH THAT FREAKING CK!,” Sungmin scream. “I had rather have a bunny than having him as my lover!”

 

“Hmp, yeah, like that would happen…,” Eunhyuk said out loud causing Sungmin to struggle his neck.

 

“Have your guys forgotten I’m here…,” Kibum interrupt. “I’m a bit hurt…”

 

“Sorry Bummie, didn’t realize you’re even here!” they .

 

They both step away from their motorcycle and went to the main lobby. The reception area was quiet and claustrophobic, with a brown marble floor, three elevators to one side, and above the desk, a row of clocks showing the time in every major world city. But it could have been the entrance to anywhere. A hospital. A concert hall. Even a cruise liner. The place had no identity of its own.

 

One of the elevators slid open and several people in the black suit came out. "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting boys,” one of them said. "Have you come straight from school?”

 

“Can’t you tell from our uniforms Appa?” Sungmin sigh at his father, Lee Hyun Woo who was the head of martial arts trainers in KCIA.

 

“Jeez, I’m just joking with you son, don’t take it full-heartily…,” he laughed.

“Oh, since you’re here, can you boys doing me a favour…?”

 

“Hmm, what is it Appa? Don’t tell me you wanted us to cross-dressing again…” he sighed. His father chuckled loudly on hearing that. The boys were once had to cross-dressing as a girl to spy on one of the playboy drug leader. The mission was carried out successfully even though they all having a real hard time dealing with all the erts around them.

 

 

 

“Haha! I even remember how Eunhyukkie use his high heels to kick the guys , that was so damn hilarious! I wish I was at the scene at that time…”

 

“Don’t… ever… remind… me… about… that…” Eunhyuk shoot his warning looks at Lee Hyun Woo. “I nearly lose my ity at that time! I swear I won’t cross-dress again!”

 

 

“..Aha, okay, okay… I just want your boys to fetch up Eunhyukkie’s father at Seoul Railroad Station this night, that’s all…” he said.

 

“Huh? That’s it? No case?” Sungmin felt disappointed.

 

“Why is my father riding on train? Doesn’t he have his own car?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

Lee Hyun Woo look hesitant for a moment before saying, “Erm…nope, I will tell the details later ok? Just go and fetch him safely and sound, see ya!”

 

With that, he leaves them in hurry before they could ask anything.

 

“Why do I have a feelings that our old man are hiding something from us?,” Sungmin complaint on his father weird behavior. Eunyuk just shrugged his shoulder.

 

 

“There’s nothing to be hide guys…”

 

 

The three of them looked up on hearing that voice.

“Teukie hyung!”

 

Their leader, Leeteuk and his others fellow spies, Hankyung, Shindong and Ryeowook followed behind him.

 

“What’re you doing here hyung?,” the boys asked their elders.

 

Their elders smiled and replied happily. “Well, of course to accompany your guys!”

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At the same time, in the Sapphire Blue Intelligence Agency…

 

There were around six guys standing in front of a man in a small, dark grey office. The man was sitting at his usual chair, facing all of them with a serious look.

 

“Seoul Railroad Station?”

 

One of the guys asked him.

“Yup, that’s right, our informant tell me that Lee Jae Hyuk was going to arrive there, so what I wanted you to do is…”

 

“Wait a minute, who?” the other guys asked.

 

“Yah Lee Dong Hae, are you paying attention or not? Did some bugs getting into your ears?” the eldest among them burst his anger.

 

Donghae looked down at his feet in embarrassment. “Sorry about that sir, would you please continued?”

 

The man sighs before continued. “As I had said before, this time I wanted you to get a hold of Lee Jae Hyuk, based from our informants, there will be several agents waiting for his arrival at Seoul Railroad Station. I don’t want you to attract attention of the public, done it smoothly and cleanly… did you get that boys?”

 

“Yes sir!” they all said in together.

 

“Great! You’re off to leave now…except Heechul, I want a few words with you…” the man gesture him.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"I WONDER what case my father was working on now?" Eunhyuk asked. His leader aka his uncle, Leeteuk looked eagerly down the platform of the Seoul railroad station. His other colleague (except Sungmin) was looking at him from the corner of their eyes as if they were expecting this question.  

 

"It must be a very important case, the way your father dashed off to it. Oh, well, we'll know about it later…" Leeteuk answered, already aware of others eye signal. It seems like that they were hiding something.

 

Eunhyuk who notice the tense situation between his hyungs looked at them impatiently. "Are you hiding something from me?”

 

"Your dad's cases are always exciting-and dangerous," the plump, ruddy-faced Shindong remarked. "Don’t ya think?" he tried to change the subject.

 

“Not helping fatso…,” Hankyung scold him.

 

"Well, if I know you fellows," Shingdong went on, "You’ll get mixed up in the case, somehow- and so will I, sooner or later. There goes my peaceful school holiday!"

 

Everyone chuckled, knowing that Shindong, despite his fondness for taking things easy and avoiding unnecessary risks, would stick by them through any peril. At least he succeeds in changing the tense mood with his dongsaengs.

 

Shindong gave a huge sigh and leaned against the platform wall as though his weight were too much for him. "I sure could use something to eat," he declared. "I should have brought along some of my mom’s kimbap from this morning..."

 

The boys exchanged winks. They frequently needled their friend about his appetite, and Leeteuk could not resist doing so now.

"What's the matter, Shindong? Didn't you have lunch? Or did you forget to eat?"

The thought of this remote possibility brought a hearty laugh from the others. Shindong threw them a glance of mock indignation, and then grinned. "Okay, okay. I'm going inside and get some snack from the machine! Hyuk! You come with me!"

 

“Huh? Why me? Ah, hyung! Stop pulling me!” Eunhyuk had no choice as he was being drag away by Shindong.

 

As Shindong and Eunhyuk went into the station, the other boys looked across to the opposite platform where a northbound train roared in. The powerful diesel ground to a halt, sparks flashing from under the wheels.

Passengers began to alight.

"Did you notice that there weren't any passengers waiting to board the train?" Ryeowook remarked.

 

“Yeah, that’s right, it’s feels so weird…” everyone agreed. The train stations were slowly getting quiet as they were in a horror movie. There weren’t any other people waiting except them. At that moment, Shindong suddenly dashed up to them along with both his hands full of snacks. Some of the snacks were even falling off as he runs towards them.

 

“Yah! What the heck is wrong with you? Did you just see a ghost? Where’s Eunhyukkie?” Leeteuk scold him as he drops his shopping snacks in front of them. 

 

Shidong didn’t instantly reply as he was panting heavily. “I….I…he…” his face was white and pale.

 

“What? What’s the matter Shindong?” they started to get worried. Shindong finally gather his courage and spoke to them

 

“Eunhyuk is missing!”

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

# I'M SO SORRY!! it's been a long time since my last writing so the story seems a bit messed up,

I just finish my exam, so all this time I have been reading text books and not any of the fanfics... T^T

(nearly lost my writing skills...)

I'm sorry if my update this time is mess up... T___________________________T