The unexpected meeting

Super Junior SPY

Nobody POV

 

“SERIOUSLY! I’m gonna kick that fish once I see him!!”

“Jeez, calm down Kyu, he just did it out of blue…”

“Yeah, but still… Donghae should be a bit patient! Now, he left his mess on us!!”

 

Currently, Donghae’s comrades were facing some difficulties as they went on firing attack with their enemies. Donghae were supposed to lead them but instead he quickly left them and went to the other side of the old factory.

 

“Where’s that red-haired boy!!?? Tell me or I’m gonna put this bullets on your mouth right now!!” he sudden threat makes the coward guard to tells him where’s the exact location. He immediately left after that, leaving his own comrades facing the battle themselves.

 

“We have no choice, we gotta use that plan!” Kyuhyun shows his serious expression. All his comrades looked at him. “What is it?!!”

 

RUN!!” 

 

As soon as he said that, all his comrades fired their bullets on him.

“DIE!!”

“Yah! Are you guys trying to kill the most genius hackers in the world!!”

 

“That was the most stupid plan I ever heard from a genius like you!!” Kangin shouted at him. On the other side, Yesung who does not paying much attention to them spoke out.

 

“I think Ddang just discover something…” Yesung casually walks away from the firing scene.

“Huh? Yesung?? Yah! Wait for us! Don’t leave just like that!!” the others got panics and quickly chase after him.

 

“Ddang??” Yesung called over his turtle friend who was now stopped crawling in front of door. “Why’d he stop…” Yesung quickly covers Siwon mouth.

 

“Shh!! There’s something behind this door!” he whispered. They loaded their guns silently as they make their ways towards the door. What they didn’t expect is as soon as the door was opened, their lives would never be the same again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyung, are you sure this is the correct place?”

“Of course! Trust my new invention of GPO!!”

“Err… do you meant GPS?”

“Nope my little bunny, GPO stands for Get. Piss. Off…”

“……………………………………………..”

“Is Shindong hyung mad at me?”

“Probably? Because you ate his shrimp?”

“It was only half of it!!”

 

“Kids! Shut up!! We’re doing a mission here!!” their leader, Leeteuk gave them his deathly glare. They all felt silent on the spot.

 

“As I say before, this is where we should enter, there shouldn’t be many guards here, so it easy for us to infiltrate inside and save that monkey...” Leeteuk began his explanation to his comrades. They all nodded and began their mission right away.

 

Shindong lead the way with his GPO and they stopped in front of a crusty door. “Gege, opened them for us!” Leeteuk ordered Hankyung who was an expert in Chinese martial arts. He was ready to make a superb flying kick on the door when door suddenly flung open and unfortunately he kicks a wrong thing.

 

“OUCH! THAT HURTS YOUR MORON!”

 

There was a person lying on the floor while the other three person was standing behind him with guns pointed on Leeteuk comrades. Both parties fell into long silences upon the unexpected coincidence.

 

“YOU!!?? WHAT’RE YOUR GUYS DOING HERE??!!”

 

Everyone eyes fell on the person who just arrive in front of them. Half believe and half shock.

 

 “Well, well, well… there must be some explanation to this…don’t you agree… Kim Yong Woon…?” Leeteuk eerie voice brings shudders to everyone even to his own comrades.

 

“Wa-wait up! Teukie! I can explain!! It’s not like what you’re thinking!” Kim Yong Woon or Kangin trying to explained his situation but their own comrades become more amazed than usual.

 

Ryeowook : “Teukie?”

Shindong: “Urgh, even we didn’t called him that…”

Siwon: “Kangin Hyung? Why do your guys looks closer to each other?”

Kyuhyun: “I smell something pinky here…”

Sungmin: “Are you mocking me??!!”

Kyuhyun: “Why would I?? Oh! Are you just trying to get my attention bunny?”

Sungmin: “Shut up you freaking annoying gamer!!”

 

“OKAY, THAT’S ENOUGH!!” Leeteuk sudden shout makes all his dongsaengs fall in deep silent. (That includes the guys from the other side too)

 

“I will not repeat my question again…”

 

“I demand an answer…now

 

Gulp. Kangin looked at his comrades for help but instead all he receives was an ignorance looks. There was ‘your problems, not us’ written all over their face.

 

“Yah! I’m speaking with you! YOU SLY RACCOON!”

 

“Ptff… he’s calling him sly raccoon!” all Kangin comrades were laughing behind his back. Kangin just clench his teeth to hold his anger on them. He’s mad but there’s someone already madder than him standing right in front of him.

 

“Well? Explain?”

 

For the first time in his life, Kangin wished he never met a person called Park Jung Su.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“DONGHAE??”

Once again, the red-haired boy gazes upon the person whom he just called. He blinks his eyes several times to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. He went panics as Donghae was still there as he opened his eyes again.

“Ah!! OMG! You’re real!!”

 

“Of course I’m real! You stupid monkey!” Donghae sighed heavily.

“Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asked him.

“What’s with that stupid question?”

“Stop calling me stupid!! Your stinky fish!!”

“You’re really stupid! Stop making people worried about you! A spy would never let his guts down!!.........and I’m not even stinks!”

“Huh? How did you…”

 

Finally they stopped bickering and Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with thousands of questions on his head. “I will explain once we get to a safer place first…” Donghae quickly lift him up without untied his ropes.

 

“Yah! Put me down! I can walk with my legs! Untie me!” Donghae pretends he didn’t hear Eunhyuk protest and just continued his action. As they reach a safer place, Donghae finally puts Eunhyuk down and untie him.

 

Slap!

 

“Ouch! What was that for!?” Donghae feels a sting of pain on his left cheek. Eunhyuk sure got some strength compare to his small body.

 

“You’re a spy too… aren’t you? What’s your intention? Who’re you?” Eunhyuk eyes were glaring at him. Donghae didn’t expect this to turns that badly. He’s really not ready to face this kind of situation.

 

Why?

 

Because he already falls over this person called Lee Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

Sorry for the short n late update! (bows)

I currently in my final semester exams, so I'm lacking of time on updating all my stories

Hope ur guys be patient okay ;)

I will update as soon as I can!