Who spied Who??

Super Junior SPY

 

NOBODY POV

The worst time to feel alone is when you're in a crowd. A red-haired boy was walking across the school yard, surrounded by hundreds of boys and girls his own age. They were all heading in the same direction, all wearing the same blue and black uniform, all of them thinking probably much the same thoughts. Another school day with same teachers, same friends and much more HOMEWORK…

 

So why did he feel so out of it, as if he were watching the last weeks of the summer term from the other side of a giant glass screen?

“It’s summer for God’s sake!! Why can’t they let us go peacefully without that bunch of homework!! Arghh!! School is not fun at all!!,”

 

The red-haired boy quickly turns his head around towards the high-pitching voice. He just smiled as he recognized the voice owner.

“Hey Minnie, why you looks so stress today??”

 

The man whom he called glance at him before gave him a smug look.

“Who said I’m stress?? Me? Prince Lee Sungmin is in STRESS?? HELL NO!! I’M DEPRESSED!! NO!! MUCH MORE SUPERB MEGA DEPRESSED!!”

The boy just looks at him in wonder. Finally, when the man called Sungmin cool himself, he change his tone and spoke in more manner. “I’m so sorry my lovely chingu… I’m not in good mood today...”

“Is it because of homework??,” the boy asked.

“No, it because of that freaky gamer boy!! He pissed me off!!,” Sungmin replied angrily.

 

The boy sighed as he already knew the causes. “Again? What did he do this time??”

“He said I look like a girl!!!!,” Sungmin complaint with his face was blushing hard.

“Well, actually you really do look like a girl, no one has ever deny that…,” the boy reply steadily.

“I know  that!! But just a word coming from his mouth make me SICK!!!,” he shouted in frustration.

“Minnie…aish…,” the boy shook his head, not knowing what to say anymore to cool down his depressed friend.  Instead, he quickly changes the topic.

“Oh yeah, did you receive any message from ‘them’,” he asked casually, not wanting to attract attention from the crowded students at the school yard.

Sungmin shrugged his shoulder. “There’s still no new mission for us…geez, I’m getting bored here!! Can’t they quickly get something new for us??,” the red-haired boy quickly shoot deathly glares at him.

“Sungmin!! Watch your mouth!! Someone might hear us!!”

Sungmin just look at him and stayed calm. “Relaxed Hyukkie, is not that all those students understand what we are talking about~”

Yup, that’s right. Both of them are not ordinary high school students. In fact, they’re actually…

“GUYS!!! WATCH OUT!!!”

 

The boys turn around their head as suddenly there was a ball was flying rapidly at them. Sungmin, being as good as he is in martial arts dodge the ball easily by bending down his knee right at the time the ball pass him. While, Eunhyuk who was already stand by, went to directly hit the ball back with his leg. The ball went flying back to their school football players who still gaping at them in awe.

“Say someone who doesn’t want to attract attentions…,” Sungmin . Eunhyuk just smirks at him and gave him a goofy looks.

 

“It can’t be help…I’m a SPY after all…”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile, on the other place inside the school ground, there were someone was watching through the windows interestedly. He saw how two boys manage to handle easily a high speed ball which nearly hit them. Their skills really impress him. As he was busying himself, someone else approach him silently from behind. The newcomer was holding a Bible on his hand.

“Are you spying someone Mr. Nemo??”

He didn’t even flinch upon the silent arrival of the newcomer. He had known his arrival even without looking.

“Not spying Mr. Horsie… just STALKING on someone…,”

 

 

***YAY!! Done with the first chappie!! \^0^/