Leeteuk Past

Super Junior SPY

 

Ok readers, your evil author here doesn’t want to reveal what’s happening in the last chapter~ XD muahahaha!! (Dunno what’s gotten to me… -_-)

 

This chapter will reveal Leeteuk real relationship with Lee Jin Pyo, Lee Jae Hyuk, and Kangin. In case you have forgotten, I mention that in chapter 2 and 4 that Leeteuk was Lee Jae Hyuk brother-in-law, and so does Lee Jin Pyo… so sorry if it’s a little confusing…

(Just ask me if you don’t understand…)

 

 

WHEN THE DOORBELL rings at three in the morning, it's never been good news. Park Jung Su was woken by the first chime. His eyes flickered open, but for a moment he stayed completely still in his bed, lying on his back with his head resting on the pillow. Suddenly he remembers the memory when he was a little…

He heard a bedroom door open and a creak of wood as somebody went downstairs. The bell rang a second time, and he looked at the alarm clock glowing beside him. There was a rattle as someone slid the security chain off the front door. He rolled out of bed and walked over to the open window, his bare feet pressing down the carpet pile.

The moonlight spilled onto his chest and shoulders. At that time, Park Jung Su was only fourteen, already well built, with the body of an athlete. His hair, cut short apart from two thick strands hanging over his forehead, was fair. His eyes were brown and serious. For a moment he stood silently, half hidden in the shadow, looking out. There was a police car were parked outside. From his second-floor window he could see the back of the two men who were standing in front of the door.

"... A car accident ... Called the ambulance ... Intensive care ... Nothing anyone could do...so sorry. "

It was only hours later, sitting in the kitchen, watching as the gray light of morning bled slowly through the streets, that Park Jung Su could try to make sense of what had happened. His parents were dead. Driving home, their car had been hit by a truck had been killed almost instantly.

"Are you all right, Jung Su ah?"

 His mind came back at time and looked up to the man who had been his only relation for as long as he could remember.

 

Lee Jin Pyo.

 

“Sorry…it’s just that…I…suddenly remembers them…”he said while looking down to his feet.

He had been brought up by this man (never "ahjusshi"—Lee Jin Pyo had hated that word so Jung Su called him Jin hyung) and had spent ten years in the same terraced house in Seoul. The two of them had always been close since Jung Su has lost his parents when he was only five years old. Jung Su remembered the vacations they'd taken together, the many sports they'd played, and the movies they'd seen. They hadn't just been relations, they'd been friends. Even Jin Pyo always tell people that he just not have a little sister… he also have a little brother…Jung Su. 

But what saddened him the most was the realization that despite everything, he had hardly known his guardian at all. He only knows that Jin Pyo was a banker and has only one little sister, Lee Sora. She’s the one who have been taking care of Jung Su care and needs. She’s just like a sister to him.

Lee Jin Pyo was always traveling. A quiet, private man who liked good wine, classical music, and books. Who didn't seem to have any girlfriends ... In fact, he didn't have any friends at all. Well, maybe just one whose name is Lee Jae Hyuk. That man often came to their house and sometimes brings along some gifts for Jung Su or brings him along to the theme park. Jung Su knew that Jae Hyuk have this hidden feelings towards Lee Sora. He keeps teasing him about it.

“When the time comes, I will propose her!” he tells him with full determination. That time finally came and they get married without much troubled even thought they having stupid argument with Jin Pyo who acts like a three years old kid wanted them to stay together in his house.

 

Jung Su thought of having a nice and warm new family when he hears that Sora was pregnant. He chuckled to himself of seeing the two troubled man in front of him was getting so agitated on hearing that shocking news.  At that time both Jin Pyo and Jae Hyuk were still in good terms. Never did Jung Su will ever think that there will be a day which will change this warm relationship…

 

 

 “What’re you thinking about?”

Leeteuk minds come back to reality on hearing that voice. He looked up and the person who just asked him gave him a smile.

“Nah, it’s nothing…,” he replied but his friend raised his eyebrow, means he doesn’t believed him. He chuckled to himself. He can never lie to this one. His relationship with Kim Yong Woon or better known as Kangin for more than 10 years wasn’t anything. There are no secrets between them.

“Okay, it’s just that I suddenly remember my past…today was their death anniversary you know…” he said calmly. Kangin nodded his head in understanding. He knows that today was Leeteuk parent’s death anniversary. How many times? He never counts them. He only knows that he needs to be there besides Leeteuk. He always noted this day in his yearly calendar.

 

 

“You’re not ready yet Jung Su…”

Lee Jae Hyuk said so but Park Jung Su doesn’t give up that easily.

“I’m not ready? Yah! Stop looking at me like I am 14 years old kid you know! I’m already 20 years old! I’m an adult!” he screams at his face. Jae Hyuk was stunned for a moment. He had never seen Jung Su get mad before. He usually was a very calm person.

“Okay, calm down first Jung Su…you will wake Hyukkie…”Jung Su finally calms down on hearing that. He takes a look on the other side of the room where the five years old Eunhyuk was sleeping so peacefully in Jae Hyuk couch.

“I don’t want you to take this case as revenge! I don’t want that! Revenge doesn’t change anything! You of all people should’ve known that!”Jae Hyuk insists. Jung Su shut himself quiet for a moment.

“But I don’t get it! Why is he put the blame of Sora death on you? It’s not your fault! It’s his foolishness that causes this thing to happen! If…if…if he just…” Jung Su started to cry. “…Why can’t we be like before…” he whispered silently between his crying. Jae Hyuk looked down silently, not knowing how to answer anymore. But there was one certain thing that he knows.

Lee Jin Pyo was never the same as before.

 

“Anyway, thanks for coming…sorry to take your time…,” Leeteuk said. “Oh, come on, I always do anything for my love!” Kangin . Leeteuk smack his head. Even though Kangin statement seems like a joke but in reality, he did really see Leeteuk as more than a friend. He had confessed to him 2 years ago but Leeteuk still hasn’t given a reply. He doesn’t ready yet. So, Kangin is willing to wait for him. No matter what the answer might be, he always be there for him.

The question is…How did they meet and become so close like this?

 

 

“YOUR CODENAME now is Leeteuk, your mission is to protect Lee Hyukjae from any kinds of harms, so we have prepared you this! Isn’t so lovely?”

 

Jung Su looked at Jae Hyuk as if he was joking with him. “Are you kidding me? That was high school uniform ya know…” Jae Hyuk just gave him a sly smile.

 

“No way! Are you thinking of 30 years old superb senior agent to wears this kind of uniform?!”Jung Su screams hysterically.

“Oh, come on Jung Su, Hyukkie trusted you more than anyone else, he is more comfortable with you than any other agents…are you sure you wanted this job given to a newbie? What if they don’t do their job properly? What if they suddenly do some erted things to him? What if….!”

 

“Okay! Enough! I get it! I will do it!”Jung Su gave up on hearing that ‘erted’ words. He doesn’t want anything happens to his Hyukkie. That kid was his precious little brother!

 

                                                                                                      

“Haha! I still remember our first time meeting! You’re so funny especially your hair! Even James Bond doesn’t do his hair like that!” Kangin laugh. Leeteuk hair was like this

                                                                                      .

 

 

“Yah! That fashion was popular that time you jerk!” Leeteuk claims.

 

When they first meet, both of them were just around 20 years old and still new in the spies’ world. Leeteuk was doing his first mission where at the same time Kangin was doing his to. Due to their clumsiness, both of them are captured by their target and they end up in the enemy prison together. That’s how they collaborate to get out from there and finish their mission as a team. It’s funny though when they’re supposed to be enemy.

 

“If it’s not because of your sneezing during that time, we can’t be together like this”

 

 

Both of them laughed and they continued chatting happily. They’ve vows that they would always be together no matter what happens. That’s why Kangin is risking his lives by staying in Sapphire Blue Intelligence Agency just for Leeteuk. All the information was forwarded to him. He already knows what the circumstances are if he was founded as a traitor but Kim Young Woon never wavers anymore because he has already decided that he never wants to be a traitor to his own country and also to the person he loved…

 

 

 

Ok, people… here’s the preview for the next update!! ;)

 

 

Yah! Let me go!” Eunhyuk keep on struggle until he manages to kicks on his abductor. He could hear the abductor was screaming in pain and thus accidently release him. Eunhyuk quickly took the opportunity to take off his blindfolds and was about to prepare for an attack before he saw the abductor face. Even though they were surrounded in the darkness but he could see the face very clearly under the moonlight. A very handsome and yet familiar face…

 

The face that he never expected would appear…

The face that he always dreamt on every night…

 

Lee Donghae never imagines things that could be worse than this…

 

 

(This is just a preview, some words might change ok?)

Please read my new story! =D

My Only Boy  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433200/my-only-boy-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyumin-haehyuk-kangteuk