The Mysterious Spies...

Super Junior SPY

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

"Boy, I'd hate to fall off the edge of this wall," Sungmin remarked. "It's a hundred-foot drop."

"That's right," I agreed. "We'd sure be smashed to bits before we ever got to the bottom"

 

Then Kibum interrupt. "Watch your step, monkey, or otherwise those evidences won't get delivered." I nodded in understanding.

 

I reached into my jacket pocket to be sure several important legal documents and pictures which I was going to deliver for my Dad were still there. Relieved to find them, I chuckled and said, "After the help we gave Dad on his latest case, he ought to set up the firm of Lee’s, Son & Friends?"

 

"Why not?" Sungmin replied with a broad grin. "Isn't he is one of the most famous spies in the country? And aren't we bright too?" Then, he become serious, "I just wish we were given much more serious case though..."

 

Me, Sungmin and Kibum are the students at Neul Param High School. While the other high-school kid enjoyed their weekend holidays with resting or holidays, we were combining business with pleasure this Saturday night by doing some errand for my father. He is somewhat was involve in some cases about drugs and now we had to sneak inside the enemies territory to collect some evidence since my father believe that one of the politician was the main leader of these syndicate. We manage to sneak in and out successfully without any problem at all.

 

Currently, we’re now climbing a high wall about a hundred feet using a high-technology shoes that could assist us by sticking our feet on the wall. What I mean is, we’re actually walking on the wall. Yeah, that’s right. Walking on the wall. So is this how it feels when the lizards climb on the wall?

 

“Phew~ I never taught walking on the wall was so hard, luckily I get you two as my backups…,” Sungmin sigh out in relief as soon as our feet touch the road.

 

“Well, then next time stop skipping your lessons your moron! Luckily we could catch you before you fall!!” I glare at him and he just laughed. We went to get our motorcycle which we already hide from behind the bushes. Nobody could see them tough since we put them into invisible mode.

Kibum put his hand inside his pocket and pull out a remote controller before pressing the off button. In a split of seconds, our motorcycle came to our sight. We quickly climb over and leave the place.

 

"Once we get to the main road, it won't be so rough," Kibum remarked, as we bounced over the uneven surface. "Better road from there into the headquarters..."

Before we could take the turn to the main road, we suddenly heard the roar of a motorcycles approaching from our rear at great speed. We took a moment to glance back.

“Hey Bunny! Ninja! Looks like we got a company!” I burst out.

“Good night!” Sungmin shouted.

“Speed on!” Kibum ordered.

 

We pull on a high speed as the motorcycles behind us were getting closer to us. I took a glance on the side mirror and counted. There was a three of them. I couldn’t get a good look on their face since it so dark at night and they also wear the same black clothes as us.   

Just when it seemed as if it would miss us, one of the cyclists swung the wheel about viciously and clash with me. “EUNHYUK!”

I failed to control my motorcycle before it fell and hit on the dirty road. But it did not ended just like that.

The good news is I’m still alive.

The bad news is… I was hanging in the mid-air about a hundred feet above the ocean!!

 

My hands went trembling as I tried as hard as I can to hold my grip on the edge of the road. Great, is this the end of me?

“Need some help?”

 

I looked up upon the friendlier voice and realized that it was one of the motorcyclists that chased after us. He lends out his hand to me, offering to help. I tried to look at him from behind his dark helmet but they showed me nothing.

This is mysterious yet dangerous person but….

Why did my heart tell me not to worries??

 

Should I believe him?

 

Just when I was about to shake his hand, a loud shooting suddenly takes place.

“GET AWAY FROM HIM!!”

 

The mysterious cyclist went to jump backwards calmly as Sungmin and Kibum point their guns on him. He dodges the bullets easily as he ran towards his motorcycle. Then, his two other friends showed up and help covering him from Sungmin and Kibum bullets.

Man, those bad guys are pros!!

 

Kibum and Sungmin had to take cover from behind their motorcycle as the enemies attacks are getting fiercely.  As I was nearly forgotten about my safely condition, my hands suddenly losses it grip and well you know… of course I fell…

“AHHHH!!”

 

I scream loudly from the top of my lungs. Oh My God! Please don’t let me go died yet! I still have some homework’s that need to be finish tomorrow and I wouldn’t get my extra money if I failed to deliver those evidences to my father!!

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what will happen. I pray and pray to my fullest heart that a miracle would happen.

 

“How long will you close your eyes my beautiful princess?”

 

Eh???

 

I could feel that my body already reaches the ground but before I could open my eyes, a hand suddenly covers them and I felt a cold, wet- like thing touch my lips.

 

“Hmm…strawberry…that’s was so sweet…”

 

Wait.

 

Did he just freaking kissed me on the lips!!??

 

I stand up in shocked and ready to punch him but he was no more behind me. Just then, I heard a loud roaring of motorcycle and saw him already prepared to leave with his two friends.

 

“Until we meet again, Eunhyuk-shii…”

 

He said while waving something with his hands. I gasp in shocked.

The evidences!!

Curse that guy! He took them when he----!!!! ………………………………..

 

I could sense his evil smirking from behind his helmet as he and his friends traveling at such high speed that we are unable to get the license number or a glimpse of the cyclist faces.

 

"If I ever meet him again," I muttered, "I'll -I'll----arghh!!!! I hate him!!”

 

Kibum relaxed while Sungmin chuckled.”He must be taken a fond on you," he remarked, as the all the three mysterious cyclists disappeared from our sight.

 

“Shut the hell up Minnie!!” I blush on hearing that. I clench my fist in anger.

 

“I will burn that jerk into barbeque for stealing my first kiss!!”

 

 

“Err…so it not because of he steals the evidences from you?”

 

“AND SCREWS THAT ONE TOO!!!” 

 

 

 

 

****Ok, just in case you're confusing, only Donghae and his gang know Hyukjae and the others real identity... 

Both of them continue doing their spying jobs despite being stumbles on each other too often...Just like on the chapter above!

And after that……

I wouldn’t tell you what will happen!!

Just wait n see!! ;p