Friend or Foe II

Super Junior SPY

 

Nobody POV

 

“Aha! With our savior here, I don’t need to worry about that stupid evil Cho Kyuhyun!,” Sungmin said while patting the back of his friend who choke at the sudden patting.

“Minnie! Stop that! Minho nearly choking himself!,” Eunhyuk scold him.

“Whoops! Sorry~,” Sungmin apologized.

 

“It’s okay, lucky I’m still alive…………….!!

Suddenly, Minho stopped at his own words. He could sense someone was eyeing him so closely.

 

“Huh? Minho? What’s wrong?”

 

Minho didn’t reply quickly but instead he turns around and walks away from his friends.

“Sorry, I just remember that I have to go to the teachers’ room for my schedule, I will be back later…”

He quickly went away before his friends could say anything. He walks until he reaches a silent corridor where it leads to an empty classroom. He grab hold the handle and open the door without hesitation. He didn’t even flinch at the sight inside the classroom.

 

“You’re late Agent Keroppi…”

 

Minho just smile at him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Donghae POV

 

“You such an idiot!”

Again and again I did not stop complaining the one and only one freaking Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you thinking? Can’t you control your temper?!,” I asked him.

“I know, I know, I already said I’m sorry!,” he whine as he lean his back against the toilet door.

Back at class, Kyuhyun was suddenly cursing so loudly that I had to quickly drag this stupid gamer into the nearest toilet. (You already knew he’s the evil type…-_-)

 

“But I don’t understand how the heck you can stand them acting all lovey dovey? Eww! I just can’t hold myself by watching it…”

Like I expected, he’s also the type that never regret his actions.

 

“Kyu, are you—WAHHHH!!!!”

 

I scream from the top of my lung as one of the toilet bowl suddenly opened and a figure climb out from it.

 

“Hey, ya little dirty spy!”

 

“Heechul Hyung! That gross!” we scream together.

 

“Oh, really? It actually doesn’t smelt that bad…,” he said casually as he spraying his whole body with a perfume.

 

“Hyung! That was DAEBAK! How did you just come out from that disgusting toilet bowl? And plus without any ‘’ on you?,” Kyuhyun ask. Both Heechul and Donghae just looking at him with unbelievable face.

“What? I’m just asking…”

 

“Well, that’s my secret my dear evil dongsaeng! But that’s not important now! Right here! Inside the most disgusting place of all over the place! I, Kim Heechul is here to…………..”

 

“Hyung, please just go straight to the point…….,” both Donghae and Kyuhyun stare at him lazily.

 

Heechul cleared his throat in embarrassment. “Respect your elder’s kids!”

“As I said before, I’m here to give your first assignment in this school”

 

“Assignment? Did you mean mission?”

“Yes! You stupid fish! Now listen properly the list of 5 rules I have prepared for you to accomplish this mission…”

 

“RULE NO.1- NO BODY CONTACT WITH THE ENEMY”

“RULE NO.2- NO TOUCHING TOUCHING WITH THE ENEMY”

“RULE NO.3- NO SKINSHIP WITH THE ENEMY”

“RULE NO.4- NO ERTED ACTION IS ALLOWED WITH THE ENEMY”

“RULE NO.5………………”

 

 

“Wait a second…am my ears gone wrong or all the rules you made up has exactly the same meaning?,” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Oh, really? Whatever, as long as you follow those 5 rules, then nothing goes wrong~”

He said before preparing to leave.

 

“Hyung! Wait up! How about the 5th rule?”

 

Upon hearing that, Kim Heechul smile unconsciously as he already expecting the question.

 

“That will be…. NO FORBIDDEN LOVE IS ALLOWED WITH YOUR ENEMY!”

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Minho is the quietest member out of Shinee. During his work, he normally doesn’t say anything, and when he does his tone of voice is quiet and subtle. His cool concept works for him because of his overflowing Charisma.

 

A guy, dressed in perfectly student clothes stood up before him. He seems to be expecting Minho already.

 

“Oh, it’s been a long time since our last meeting……

 

….Teukie Hyung…”

 

Minho bows in greeting to him but the latter didn’t even respond.

 

“Minho, why are you here? You didn’t come here on purpose didn’t you?”

 

Minho just stared silently to him. Leeteuk eyed him seriously.

 

“Tell me what your mission is...,”

 

 

Minho let out a sigh. “I’m sure that whatever my mission is, you’ve no rights to either question me or interfere…and as a senior in KCIA, you should have known that already...”

 

Leeteuk smile on hearing how calm his junior was responding. So, that’s why his nickname is Charismatic Flame, Leeteuk thoughts. He can never underestimate this little lion.

 

“Fine then if you still refuses on telling me… I guess I just have to tell this cutie little Taemin that you actually still pee on your mattress every night up until now~ ” <3

 

“WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“Oh dear, God bless you, finally you curse for the first time?”

 

Minho looked at him with a red face. “How did you know about him? But even if you tell him, he wouldn’t NEVER believe you!”

 

“Oho! That’s so simple, I’ve got so many interesting pictures that he might liked…” Leeteuk waves several pictures at his face.

He smirk victoriously as Minho looked at the pictures in horror.

 

 

“Okay fine! I was ordered here to annihilate someone!”

 

“Annihilate who?”

 

Minho didn’t respond. Suddenly, without warning, he leaps over Leeteuk like an angry lion and snatch all the pictures from Leeteuk hands. As he walk towards the door, he glance once again to the dumbfound president.

 

 

“I will annihilate anyone that trying to get close to Eunhyuk…”

 

 

As soon as Minho closed the door, Leeteuk, who was still laying on the floor just give a faint laugh.

 

“That idiot, he didn’t know I already made a hundred copies of his pictures…well, did you hear that well now?,” he said as another person suddenly come out from inside the classroom closet.

 

The person was busying himself patting the dusty all over his muscle body. “Can’t you even make things faster? I was suffocating in there! And there is even this large spider inside! I thought I’m gonna died for sure!,” he complaints.

 

“Aha! I don’t know the so-called Muscle Man is actually afraid of being bitten by a spider?,” Leeteuk .

“Shaddap! So, what should we do now?,” he ask as he helped Leeteuk getting up back to his feet.

 

“Well, isn’t that obvious? Of course we have to stop them all! Both yours team and mine!”

 

“Huh? But how? I especially hate dealings with that diva, first, he never listens to me and second, he always pissed me off… “

 

Leeteuk smack hard on the guy’s head. “Ouch! What was that for?”

 

 “Well, don’t worry about it because I already have brilliant ideas in my head your stupid raccoon! Just sit back and watch as the story continues…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Hey ya everyone? So sorry for very late updating….AGAIN…. haha…

Thank you for staying tune up until now!!