5

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

I looked in the mirror at the long gash that Yongguk had created on my arm. I winced as the cool alcohol touched my wound. It burned the sensitive flesh. My tired red eyes studied it carefully as I began to wrap it. A thin layer of blood seeped through the bandage as I wrapped it tighter.

My eyes began to burn again as I remembered how I had gotten this sickening wound. I touched the area where I had wrapped. Suddenly, I felt enraged. I could see my face begin to twist and couture into a deep frown, a frown that wasn’t typical for me, but it seemed that it fit perfectly on my face. It scared me. What was I becoming?

I let out a long agonizing scream; one that I had been holding back for as long as I could remember. I stopped and caught my breath, enjoying the feeling of release. I screamed again. This one was much worse. I screamed out my feelings, treats, curses…they were all addressed to him. I screamed louder, I screamed until it hurt, but even then, I refused to stop screaming. The reflection in the mirror was mocking. It did not show me, but some kind of freak; a freak that had gotten her life taken away by some maniac. I couldn’t take it.  I smashed the mirror.

“That’s not me!!” I screamed as I raised my bloody glass filled hand and smashed the mirror again, and again.

“This is all because of you, you sick !!!!” I yelled as I made my way out of the bathroom, and threw a bigger tantrum. I flipped tables, threw chairs, and broke vases and plates.

“I HATE YOU!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, “I ing hate you!”

My body was trembling with rage. Rage toward him…rage toward himchan for not protecting me…rage toward the world. What had I done in my past life to deserve all of this torment?

I sank down onto the floor and pulled my knees to my chest and cried my heart out.

“Umma~!” I cried out. She was the only person that I could think of who could comfort me at a time like this, but I had to move away from her because of that lunatic.

“Umma…” I cried over and over again. I rocked back and forth.

“Umma, I can’t live like this. I can’t take it anymore. Umma!!”

I stayed silent for a while, hoping that I could hear her comforting voice

“Well then don’t live like this…” I heard my mother’s voice say.

“U-umma?” I looked up, but saw no one.

“You can’t let him keep doing this to you.” I heard her voice again, this time a little clearer.

I looked around frantically and again saw no one.

Was I hearing things?

“This isn’t real!” I screeched and closed my eyes, “You’re not here.”

“I am here…” I heard my mother’s voice in front of me.

I opened my eyes.

“Mommy…”

My mother was there in front of me. She put her hand on my head and caressed over my tangled hair.

“Umma…” I cried out. There was an outpour of mixed emotion.

“Shh~” she cooed softly into my ear, “I’m here baby girl…”

“Umma…” I hugged her tightly, not able to say anything else.

“Jiah.” She said

“Mmm~?”  I looked up at her

“Come with me.” She stood up and walked toward the kitchen.

I followed her obediently, not wanting her to leave my sight. She led me to the kitchen and opened a drawer. She pulled a sharp looking silvery object from one of the drawers.

“Here.” She handed me the knife.

I looked at her, confused. Why was she giving me this?

“W-why?” I stuttered.

“Because honey,” she walked closer to me. “You don’t deserve this kind of torment. You shouldn’t have to deal with this.”

“Umma…” I said, trying to silence her, but she continued anyway.

“You have a boyfriend that thinks that you’re crazy; a maniac that is making your life a living hell. No cares about you’re well being, so, you should just end it.”

I looked down at the knife. She was right. I had no purpose in life other than being tortured. Life was becoming too hard for me, it was all too much. I couldn’t handle it.

I set the knife at my wrist, looking up at my mother for a sign of approval. She nodded once.

“It’s for the best.” She whispered.

I took a deep breath.

“I-it’s for the best” I repeated her words to myself before sending the knife through my fragile wrist and severing my veins.

Blood spilled from my body onto the floor, and before long, my whole world was fading into darkness… 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hiya guys~!!! did you like this chapter?

i know that my updates have not been as consestent as i would like, but school is taking away from my writng time.

sorry...

but anyway, comment...i love to see you guy's comments. they keep me inspired.^^