4

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

I walked into my apartment. Everything looked to be in place, not a single thing out of the ordinary, but I knew he was here. My heart beat furiously against my chest as I walked up the stairs that lead to my bedroom.

I notice something on the wooden hand rails.

Deep man made crevices had been carved into them.

“Y-Yongguk-ah” I called out to him in an un-naturally shaky voice.

I heard a quiet shuffle behind my door.

With shaky hands, I reached for the knob. My mind was screaming at me to turn back…to go to the police, but I had to see him. I had to confront him, and hopefully get him out of my life for good.

“Yongguk, I know you’re here…” I called out to him once again as I opened the door.

I looked inside the dark, seemingly empty room. A feeling of terror ran over me as I took a couple of steps inside.

“I-I know you’re here” I repeated

Behind me, I could hear the door to the bedroom slam shut.

“I know…you made that very clear” he spoke

My breath hitched as he spoke. His voice was so deep and husky. It was terrifying and soothing all at the same time…like some kind of sick lullaby.

“What do you want from me?”

He chuckled, “you know good and well what I want from you baby”

I could now feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, indicating that he was close…too close. His breath sent shivers down my spine.

“Yongguk…please” I was on the verge of crying

He groaned.

“Are you scared baby?”

I kept silent. I felt his hand clamp down on my throat. He was clearly pissed at me for not talking.

“ANSWER ME!” he hissed loudly into my ear.

“Let me go you sick bastard!” I spat, with just as much venom in my voice as his.

He stayed quiet for a while.

“I can’t do that…I love you to much to let you go Jiah”

“What, you love me?!” I could feel the tears finally spill over the edge of my eyes

“This isn’t love yongguk…it’s an obsession!”

“DON’T CALL IT THAT!!’ he yelled

“I-it’s not an obsession…you just don’t know love”

“Yongguk please…” I tried to reason with him.

“This is not what love is. ‘Love’ is wanting to be with someone, and them wanting to be close to you as well. It’s a mutual connection”

“So love is, wanting to be close to some one, huh?” he asked, purposely cutting out the last part.

“Well, that means we should get closer, right?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, suddenly more scared of what he was going to do.

“The only way we could be any closer is if we were in each other’s skin…” he laughed. Though he laughed, it seemed as though he was completely serious.

I felt a cool, sharp item rub against my skin. My brain registered the item as a small blade.

“Should we get closer Jiah…should I wear your beautiful skin?” he rubbed the blade up and down the length of my arm.

“Yongguk, stop!” I yelled at him.

“Stop what?” he asked. Mock innocents laced his voice. I could feel him putting pressure on the blade…he was cutting me.

“AH~!” I yelped. I could feel blood start to drip down my arm.

“Let’s get closer baby.” He mumbled as he continued to cut me.

“STOP!” I yelled as I pushed him away as hard as I could. He hardly moved. I tried to make a run for it; I had to get out of his grasp, but unfortunately for me, I wasn’t fast enough.

“Come back here.” He grunted and pulled me back by my hair. I yelped as the sharp pain of my hair being ripped out spread across my body. I crashed hard against his body.

“Why are you running? We’re getting closer.” He whispered as he began to cut me again. I began to flail my arms, in attempt to push him away.

“Relax…” he spoke calmly as he grabbed my hands and put them behind my back

“I’m not going to do anything to hurt you, if you don’t hurt my feelings.”

He removed the blade.

‘Just seeing you hurts me’ I thought to myself.

He backed away slowly.

“I’ll be going now.” He smirked and left, leaving me dumbfounded and terrified.

I slumped to the floor and rested my head on the foot of my bed, trying to register what had just happened.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

hello beautiful people!! I'm back with another update. TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!! YAY!!

anyway, comment, suscribe, and possibly upvote!!!! thanks

I FRIGGING LOVE YOU GUYS!!