12

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

“And what are you here for today Ms. Park?” The bank tailor asked me.

“I’m here to make a withdrawal…from my savings” I said lowly, trying hard to mask the undeniable nervousness in my voice. The short, chubb looking man nodded and looked down at the documents he had pulled up about me on his computer.

“And how much are you planning to take out?” He asked

“All of it…”

“Well, I’m afraid I can’t do that?”

“Why not?!” I asked, becoming a bit impatient.

“Well, it seems that all of the money in your savings has been taken out and placed in a secure account by a Mr. Bang.”

“Mr. Bang?” I repeated the man’s words

“Yes, he said that he was your husband, he had all the right information and documentation to move the money from your savings.”

My mind was spinning. How could Yongguk had done this? Where could he have gotten the proper documentation on me to do this?

“Well, what about my checking account?” I asked, my voice becoming a little louder with panic.

“The same goes for that account ma’am.” The tailor said, his eyes glued to the computer monitor.

I let out a breath of disbelief as tears of panic and fear threatened to leave my eyes. How could Yongguk have planned this? Could he have known that I was going to try to escape from him? Impossible! I didn’t even know that this would happen.  He seemed so confident about finally having me in his grasp. There was no way he could have predicted this.

“…But, there is one account that hasn’t been touched.”

I looked up at the tailor.

“There is?”

“Yes, it is a fund set up by the late Mr. Park, and since you’re 20 now, you can have the money.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but I don’t think it would be wise to take out all of the money at once.”

“I understand that, but I need the money…” I said quietly and looked down, unconsciously rubbing my 4 month old baby bump.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hi guys!! Sorry for the long wait, and the short chapter.

I've been catching up on my school work, and whenever i tried to update, something would come up.

I'm trying to be more consistant in updating.

I LOVE you guys for sticking around for so long!

I promise that there will be more action in chapters to come!!

subscribe, comment, and possibly up-vote.

I LOVE UUUUUUU =^_^=