8

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I still a bit dazed, but I was greeted warmly with the sound of light, peaceful snoring from the person who lay behind me. His arm held me firmly, yet gently against his frame. His broad chest pressed against my . The warmth radiating off of him made me feel as if I were going to melt away at any given moment; it was so inviting. I could feel his cool breath against the back of me neck, making the hairs there stand on end. I closed my eyes and breathed in his intoxicating scent. It was not familiar, but it was nice. It made me feel safe and stable, something that I had not felt in a while. I didn’t want to leave his grasp. He moved a little. Such a simply movement solicited a gasp from me. I could feel his bare body rub against my own. The feeling of skin rubbing against skin was too much for me to handle.

I brought my hand down to his, which was located right above my waist. He moved his hand a little and intertwined his fingers with mine. He took in a deep breath and let out a slightly amused chuckle.

“Good morning beautiful.” He whispered into my ear. I froze.

“Why are you so tense all of a sudden?” he asked and kissed my neck. I took in a shard breath and cringed away from him.

“Y-yongguk…” I called his name. I could hear the smile in his voice as he responded

“Yes?”

“Where am I?”

“Your house…” he replied in a calming voice. I could feel myself start to melt away again. How could he have this kind of power over me?

“Where’s Himchan?” I asked in a softer voice, hoping that I wouldn’t upset him. His grip on me tightened.

“He’s not here.” He answered in a gruff voice.

“W-where I-is he?” I stuttered, afraid of what Yongguk could have done to him. His grip tightened more.

“Why do you care? That bastard treats you like crap…I’ve been watching him.” He murmured. I could feel myself began to tremble in fear.

“Relax” he said, and kissed the back of my head.” I made sure that it was quick and painless.”

I felt like a ton of bricks had just landed on me. I couldn’t breathe or move. The emotion I was feeling confused me, fore it was not sadness or angst that I felt…it was relief.

Don’t get me wrong, I never wanted Himchan to parish, but I was relieved. I was relieved that Himchan was finally free from this hell I was living in. I was relieved that the man that I loved didn’t have to deal with this lunatic anymore.

I could feel him sit up.

I looked at him with dull eyes, no longer afraid of him. I didn’t care what he did to me anymore, I couldn’t. I had become hollow. He looked over at me with curious eyes.

“What’s wrong? This isn’t the reaction I was expecting you to have.”

I looked away from him and he chuckled a bit.

“Don’t be like this baby.” He teased me a bit. “I saved you.”

I tensed up again at his words.

“What?” I asked through clenched teeth. I sat up and looked at him in disbelief and anger. “You…saved me?”

Yongguk simply nodded. “He was pushing you to do things that you wouldn’t normally do. He was an attention hog who would yell at you if you worried about something else even for a moment. And on top of the fact that he was an attention , he never listened to you” Yongguk spoke. “He never believed you when you said you were being watched, or that you were in danger.” He smiled a demented smile. “He pushed you so far that you tried to commit suicide.”

That was the last straw.

“No he wasn’t you psycho, you were!!” I yelled at him.

“Really?” he asked. “Was I really the reason? You were living just fine knowing that I was watching you, but when he started to neglect you; when he started to yell at you for talking about me, that’s when everything went down hill.” He pointed out. I didn’t say anything back to him, because everything he said was true.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “But, even though Himchan is gone, there is still no way in hell that I could ever love you” I yelled at him. I could see his jaw tighten. He closed his eyes tightly and took a breath before speaking again.

“You don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do~!! I could never love a delusional psychopath like you!” I hissed at him.

“Shut up.” He said in a very strained voice.

“Why?! I’m only telling you the truth! When I get out of here, I swear to ing god that I’ll make you pay, you sick basta-”

 Before I could finish my sentence, he brought his hand down hard against my face. My head snapped to the side from the impact of the slap.

“I SAID SHUP UP!” he yelled. “SHUT THE UP! IF YOU SAY ANOTHER ING WORD, I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!!!” He threatened me. His eyes were wide with rage, and I could see the veins in his neck bulge.  I closed my mouth and held my cheek. I bit the inside of my lip hard, trying to stop the tears that were forming in my eyes. I refused to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. He got out of the bed and pulled on his boxers. Without saying another word to me, he walked out of the room.

As soon as he was out of the room, the tears that were flooding my eyes fell over the edge. What was going to happen to me?

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

i was listening to this while working (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptfyhBjXj8)

it helped a lot with the creative juices.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, more action is on the way, i promise^^

Please comment, it's what keeps me motivated^^

thanks you reading, saranghaeyo~!!!!