9

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

After what happened, Yongguk didn’t come back into the room. We stayed to ourselves for the night, and I was grateful that we did. Seeing his face made me feel…weird. I didn’t know how to explain the feeling. He made me feel sick, and disgusted, and another emotion that I refused to name.

I stayed in my room the whole night. I was afraid to leave, but I had humanly needs that I had to attend to that couldn’t be ignored. I sat on the edge of my bed, biting my lip and crossing my legs tightly. My bladder felt as if it were going to explode at any given moment.  I contemplated whether I should just go to the washroom and risk having to face Yongguk or stay in my room and potentially explode.

Just as I thought I had reached my decision, I heard the front door of the apartment close. I sat there for a second, waiting to see if I could hear any sound coming from the other parts of the apartment. When I didn’t, I slowly made my way to the door of my bedroom and opened it slightly. I poked my head out and looked around cautiously. When I was sure that Yongguk wasn’t around, I quickly scurried to the washroom and released myself. I could slowly feel the pressure inside of me die down.

I took in a deep breath of relief, only to be choked up by a horrid smell. I could feel my face scrunch up as the smell continued to assault my nose. I looked around, trying to find the source of the smell in the tiny space of the washroom when realization hit me. Hesitantly, I lifted my arms and sniffed myself.

“Holy !” I screamed and quickly jerked my head away. I couldn’t believe how terrible I smelled. I hurriedly ran to the linen closet and grabbed a towel and ran back into the washroom. I wanted to take a quick shower before Yongguk returned.

I the water in the shower and hopped in before it had a chance to warm up. The cold beads of water pounded down on my skin, causing me to cringe away a little, but I continued on washing. The water slowly started to warm, and I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. On instinct, my body began to lean into the warming comfort of the water. All of my worries began to melt away with the water and I forgot about everything that was happening in my life.

“Damn, you’re stunning.” Yongguk’s deep voice emanated from behind me.  My breathing hitched and my eyes snapped open only to be met with a shirtless Yongguk. My heart was pounding. All of the worried that had been washed away by the water came back so fast that I could feel myself becoming a little lightheaded. Yongguk smirked and walked closer to me.  I wanted more than anything to run away, but my feet seemed to be glued to the floor of the shower.

 

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys!!!!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapeter.

I'm thinking about a little in the next chapter.

What do you think? ; )