15

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

It was dark in the abandoned building that yongguk had dragged me into, and it reeked of mold and mildew. The stench of rotting, molding wood was almost intolerable.

Yongguk who was dragging me even deeper into the building, held onto my wrist so tightly, that I had lost feeling in it a while ago. When he finally felt that we were far enough into the building, he made a sharp turn, facing me. I let out a small gasp at his sudden movement. I stepped back a bit, not wanting to be as close to him as I was.

Yongguk put his free hand on his forehead and kneaded it in frustration. I looked at him curiously, watching his every move closely- something that I had learned to do when he would abuse me.

Yongguk looked at me, his eyes so full of different emotions, they were unreadable. He opened his mouth to speak.

“Jiah…” He spoke then trailed off.

I cocked my head to the side, urging him to continue.

“Jiah…you…you make me crazy Jiah.” Yongguk chuckled darkly at his statement.

“You caused me to do things…to hurt people. Everything I did was your fault. But, the thing is, I was willing to overlook all of that. I was willing to overlook how crazy you made me, if you were willing to love me. But, being the evil you are, you couldn’t even do that.”

Yongguk paused for a second then pushed me against one of the rotting walls of the building and clasped the hand, which was once kneading his forehead, around my neck.

 “We could have been happy Jiah. I even gave you 3 years…3 years to think. I gave you space, and when I come back to see you…to see my child, you spit on my face.” The sinister smirk that I knew all too well painted its way onto his lips, chilling me to the bone.

“You must have lost you’re ing mind.” He hissed. “Was it a mistake to let you out of my sight for that long?”

I bit my lip.

“Yongguk…… you, you insolent… !” I grunted as I struggled to breathe with his hand around my throat.

“You have no right to expect anything from me after all the you put me through…go to hell Yongguk!”

 

SMACK!

 

The sound of his hand making contact with my cheek startled me more than it hurt.

“Why do you have such a big mouth, Jiah? You need to learn how to shut up.”

“Forget you.” I growled

 

 

SMACK! SMACK!

 

This time he slapped me twice, and, oh boy, did it hurt. He was taking this way too far. It was time to put an end to this.

With as much force as I could muster, I kneed him in his scrotum.

The second I did so, Yongguk let a high pitched howl, a total contrast to his normal deep, husky voice. He fell to his knees and held his lower parts.

Finally free from his grip around my neck, I calmly walked over to him and crouched down beside him. I was in control of the situation now, and I liked it.

I leaned in closer to his face, and with total confidence, I whispered, “I’m going to kill you, you sick, sadistic .”

I pushed him down onto his back and pinned his arms down beside him with my knees

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The silence of the empty building was interrupted by the sounds of skin harshly contacting skin and throaty howls of pain as I unloaded all of my hatred and frustrations for Yongguk.

Punch after punch, kick after kick, I felt as if a weight was slowly getting lifted off of my shoulders. Yongguk, being the fighter he was, got in a lot of painful blows as well, but I managed to keep the upper hand, knowing that if I let myself slip, Yongguk would surly kill me.

After a long while, the pained sounds coming from Yongguk’s throat finally ceased, and my knuckles throbbed from the beating that they had served.

I stood up, panting. Sweat rolled- in thick, hot beads- down my face.

Yongguk lay there, motionless; his face and body severely bruised and bloodied.

I knelt over him and pressed two fingers against his pulse point.

Nothing…

There was no pulse (or at least not one that I could feel).

He was dead...

With the remaining strength that I had, I walked out of the building and made my way back home…

My nightmare was finally over, for good

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I have no excuse for not updating

sorry for my laziness

plz comment