Chapter 9

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy was happy because she has already a job and she can already pay her rentals. While Suzy was mopping the floor, Lee Je Hoon came. Suzy has no idea that Jehoon's family is the owner of the Ministop. Jehoon sat on the vacant chair near the window.

Suzy, while mopping the floor on Jehoon's place where he is sitting, said, "Excuse me, sir."

Jehoon looked at Suzy and said, "Ya! Can you clean somewhere else? Can't you see that I'm here?"

Suzy also looked at Jehoon. Both of them were surprised. "Huh?! You?! What are you doung here?!"

Jehoon pointed Suzy. "You're yelling at me again! Why are you here?! "

Susy, pointing the mop on Jehoon, said, "You're the one who yelled at me first! I'm working here. Do you have any problem?!"

While Jehoon was pushing the mop away from his face, he said, "Aish! That's dirty! Put it down! You!"

Suzy, still pointing the mop on Je Hoon, said, "I don't want to. Say sorry first or if you don't want to say sorry, just leave. \"

Je Hoon stood up and shouted, "Ya! That's enough! Why are you hired here?!" Je Hoon called the manager, "Manager Kang! Ahjumma, can you please call Manager Kang?" 

"Wae? You do not have the right to call my boss."

Je Hoon smirked and said, "Eh? Boss? Hm! Let's see."

Manager Kang came. "Oh Lee Je Hoon, what's the problem?"

Suzy asked, "Eh? You know him, manager?"

Manager Kang answered, "Neh. He is the son of the owner of this store. Wae? Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter