Chapter 6

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their teacher came in and still Suzy and Je Hoon were arguing about what happened awhile ago.

Je Hoon nods his head. "Ah, I know! You intentionaly bumped me, right? You're one of my stalker? Why didn't I think of that before?"

Suzy raised her right eyebrow and said, "Hm! You!!" and she shouted, "You're really annoying!! Can you stay in a place where I can't see you?!"

Je Hoon stood up. "Ya! Why are you yelling at me?! Who the heck are you?!"

Suzy also stood up. "Wae?! I don't need to introduce myself to you!"

Myungsoo also stood up. "Ya! Ya! The both of you! Will you stop?!"

Then Suzy and Je Hoon looked at Myungsoo and answered. "Wae?!"

All of the students and the teacher were staring at them. The teacher was standing in front seriously. He said, "The three of you!"

They answered, "Huh?"

"Lee Je Hoon! Kim Myungsoo! and this girl. What is your name?"

Suzy answered,"Bae Suzy."

The teacher nods his head, "Ah. Bae Suzy, the transferee from Busan?"

Suzy nods her head and replied, "Neh."

"Hmm. Kim Myungsoo, you still have the gut to come to school after what happened last semester, eh?"

Myungsoo didn't answer the teacher and looked somewhere else.

"Lee Je Hoon, you too. I thaught you don't want to take over your father's business? But why are you here?"

Jehoon looked at the teacher with a poker face.

"Alright, that's enough. Take your seats."

While the class was going on, Suzy fell asleep on her desk facing Myungsoo who was bored listening to their teacher. He saw Suzy was sleeping so he crumpled a piece of paper and throwed it on Suzy's face. He said, "Ooh! nose shot!" and laughed.

Suzy reacted, "Ah!' She touched her nose and opened her eyes. "Who did that?! You?!" (pertaining to Myungsoo)

Myungsoo answered controlling his laugh. "Ani. I'm listening here. Why would I throw a piece of paper at you?"

Suzy got mad. "Don't fool me?!"

Myungsoo, still controlling his laugh, said, "I'm not fooling you, but you know what?"

Suzy's eyebrows furrowed. "What?!"

Myungso, fooling around Suzy, said, "You look prettier when you're mad."

"Oh, really huh? You know what?"

Myungsoo boastfully said, "Yeah, I know it already. You want to have a date with me?"

Suzy smirked and said, "Don't be ridiculous! Remember this, I'm not interested and never will be interested on you!"
 

After an hour, the bell rang. The teacher announced, "Alright, class. We'll be having a welcome party this coming Friday. All of you are required to come. Goodbye class!"

The students answered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter