Chapter 17

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the night, Suzy was sitting alone when Myungsoo approached her. He said, “Suji-yah, why don’t you grab some foods to eat? And by the way, don’t miss my performance. Okay?”

"I'm not yet hungry." Suzy smirked. "Performance? You’re going to play a guitar?”

Myungsoo smiled. “Neh. You must watch.”

Suzy replied, “Okay. This party is boring. After you perform, I’m going home.”

Myungsoo said, “Promise? You’ll watch my performance? It’s dangerous if you go home all by yourself. It’s already late. Let’s go home together.”

 “Yeah. Yeah. I promise I’m going to watch you. I’m not a kid anymore. I can go home all by myself. You’re not my father.”

“NO! What if something happen to you? Stay here! Wait for me.”

“Ya! Are you mad? I’m going home later. If something happens to me, don’t blame yourself. Go! I think it’s your time to perform.”

Myungsoo held Suzy’s hand. “Ya! Suji-yah! Please. Don’t go home by yourself. I can’t forgive myself if something happens to you. Please?”

Suzy took away her hand. “What’s wrong with you?”

Then Jehoon came. He said, “I’ll take her home.” Then he looked at Suzy.

Suzy looked at Je Hoon. “Hm? Ah, neh. I’ll come with Je hoon later.”

Myungsoo replied, “Wae? Ah. Arasseo. Just be careful." 

 

Je hoon asked Suzy, ”Suji-yah. Are you not going home yet? Isn’t it Leo is alone?”

Suzy replied, “Ah, neh. I forgot. Can we go now? But if you still want to finish the party, I can go home by myself.”

Jehoon shook his head. “No. I also want to go home now. I need to do something more important.”

Suzy nodded. “Okay. Let’s go!”

"How about Myung? Are you not going to watch him perform?”

Suzy looked at the stage. Myungsoo and his companions were arranging the instruments. Suzy said, “Ani. I need to go home early. I’ll just tell him later. In fact, there are many girls already cheering for him.”

Jehoon said, “And that’s also the reason I want to go home. I can’t stand those girls taking picture with me.”

Suzy and Jehoon did not watch Myung’s performance. They went home early. Jehoon sent Suzy home. At the party, Myungsoo was looking for Suzy but he didn’t founnd her. Myungsoo was upset because he thought Suzy will watch him. After the party, Myungsoo went home.

 

In the morning, as he passed by Suzy’s apartment, he saw Leo doing something. He entered the room and asked, “Leo. What are you doing?”

Leo answered while mixing something, “Hyung! Me and Noona are cooking.”

Myungsoo again asked, “Wae? Is there an occasion?”

Meanwhile, Suzy heard Myungsoo's voice, so she got out of her room. “Myungsoo-yah!”

Myungsoo ignored Suzy. He looked at her for a short while and then looked again at Leo and said, “Leo, I’ll see you later. Bye!” and left.

Leo waved his hand and said, “Bye Hyung! Take care!”

Suzy shouted, “Ya! Myungsoo-yah! Why are you ignoring me?” She followed Myungsoo outside. “Myungsoo-yah!”

Myungsoo stopped and looked at Suzy, “Wae?!”

Suzy asked, “Why are you ignoring me? Are you mad at me?”

Myungsoo replied, “Aniyo. I don’t have the right to get mad at you. I’m not in the mood right now. I need to go.”

Suzy held Myung’s arm. “Ya! I’m sorry if I broke my promise. I want to watch you but I also thought of Leo. He’s a kid and I don’t want him to be staying alone.”

Myungsoo smirked. “Jinja? Or you just want to be with Je hoon. Nah. It’s okay. It’s not a big deal. Who am I anyway? ” He removed Suzy’s hand on his arm and left.

Suzy shouted, “You’re wrong! That’s not the reason! Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Aish.” She went back to the apartment.

Leo asked, “Noona, what’s wrong with you and Hyung?”

Suzy replied, “Ah. It’s nothing. Leo, what gift do you want?”

Leo smiled at Suzy. “Huh? It’s up to you Noona. Oh, wait. Can you please invite my two Hyungs?”

Suzy asked, “Lee Je Hoon and Kim Myungsoo?”

Leo nodded.

Suzy smiled. “Sure. I’ll tell them.”

Leo hugged Suzy. “Thank you, Noona.”

Suzy texted Je hoon and Myungsoo if they can come over their apartment for Leo’s birthday.

Je Hoon replied: “Oh. So, it is Leo’s birthday today? Are you going to buy something for him? I also want to give him a birthday cake.”

“Neh. I’m going to the department store to buy him a gift. Isn’t it that the department store and the cake shop are near from each other?”

“Yeah. So let’s go together. I’ll pick you up at your apartment. Is it ok?”

“Ah. No need. I’ll just see you at the cake shop.”

“Oh. Okay. See you, then.” Je hoon was the only one who replied at Suzy’s text message.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter