Chapter 5

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Je Hoon was walking along the hallway, Suzy accidentally bumped him. Je Hoon stopped and shouted, "Ya!"

Suzy just looked at Je Hoon and continued walking.

"You! Old-fashioned lady!" he shouted.

Suzy stopped for a while after hearing what Je Hoon have said. She walked towards Je Hoon and asked, "What did you say?!"

"Wae? You want me to repeat it again, OLD-FASHIONED LADY?" Je Hoon answered.

Suzy rolled her eyes, "You think you're a guy with a fashion sense?! Huh! Don't act like you're a supermodel!"

Je Hoon  just smirked at Suzy and left. Suzy acted like nothing happened and she didn't even say sorry for bumping Je Hoon. She went to the restroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She talked to herself, "Who the heck is he telling me that I'm an old-fashioned lady?! Huh! He'll see!"

 

"That girl! She really didn't even say sorry! What kind of girl is she?!" Jehoon complained.

Later, the bell rang and the students were assigned to their respective calssrooms. Before Myungsoo attended his class, he accompanied Leo to the cafeteria.

"Hey, kid! I'm leaving now. You stay there. Don't go anywhere. If you feel something different again, you go ask for the lady near the counter. Arasseo?" Myungsoo suggested.

Leo answered, "Yeah, I will. Bye!"

When Myungsoo went away, Leo brings out his gadget. This gadget connects him to the scheduler.  He pressed the button and automatically, a man appeared on the screen.

Leo talked to the man, "Annyeong!"

The scheduler answered, "Annyeong! Is there any problem? How are you, Leo?"

Leo answered, "I think I can't find her again. Otteok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter