Chapter 1

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Je Hoon is known as a fashion model in Han Yang University. Most of the girls like him because of his fashion sense and good looks. Je Hoon is snobbish and often talks to other people. His family owns a big company but he does not depend on his father's money. He saves money from his modeling career.

"Ok take another pose! Ok, nice!" the photographer said. After the photoshoot, the photographer approached Je Hoon and said, "Je Hoon-ah, that's a wrap! You are really great!"  

"That is because my photographer is great, too!" Je Hoon replied.

Then his father's assistant came, "Sir, your father called me a while ago. He wanted me to tell you that you must come to school right away." 

"Wae? It's only the first day of school. Tell him I don't want to!" Je hoon said while looking at the assistant angrily.

"But sir, President Lee told me that if you will not come to school right away, I will be removed from my job. Sir please, I beg you. I don't want to lose my job," the assistant answered.

"Aish! Okay! Okay! I get it! Give me the key, then," Je Hoon said while fixing his tie.

"Thank you, sir! Here's the key," the assistant said while giving the key to Je Hoon and bowed.

While Je Hoon was on his way to Han Yang University, his fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter