Chapter 18

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months later...

Everything changes. Myungsoo noticed that Suzy often smiles again unlike before. She has no idea when will she disappear and she is also afraid if that happens. Myungsoo and Jehoon were doing things just to make her happy. They never let her feel that she will be gone soon, and they also never let her feel that she is alone. One morning, Jehoon invited her to a lunch which he prepared by himself. At Jehoon's office, Suzy entered. Jehoon was sitting on the couch and said, "Suji-yah, come and let's eat.”

Suzy answered, "What's this? Is it your birthday?"

Jehoon replied, "Ani. I just want to eat with you. Take a seat."

"Arasseo. You really prepared for this huh?"

Jehoon smiled. “Of course, I don’t want you to be disappointed. Ah. Stop talking, just eat.”

Suzy smiled. “Arasseo.” Suzy ate the food and said, “Hm? This is great. It tastes good. Did you cook this?”

Jehoon nodded. “Yup. I’m relieved. I thought you will not like it. Thank you. Oh, wait! Can we take a picture, for a remembrance?”

Suzy nodded. “Sure." She felt sad. "You’re right, for a remembrance. I hope you will not forget me.”

Jehoon said, “Aish. Don’t think of that. Just live your life. If that happens, it’s God’s will. Remember, everything happens for a reason. But as of now, just be happy. Enjoy every moment of your life. Hm?” he smiled.

Suzy looked down and said, “Neh. You’re right. But I’m afraid, I don’t know when and I don’t know how? Otteoke?”

Jehoon tapped Suzy. “Don’t worry me and Myungsoo will not leave your side. It’s hard for me to believe such things, but I also don’t want to lose you.”

Suzy breathed deeply and said, “Gomawo. I am really thankful to have you both.”

Jehonn smiled. “I can’t believe you’re saying that to me.”

Suzy stood up. “Oh, wait. I’ll just get some drinks.” Suzy left Jehoon for a while and her wallet was left beside Jehoon. He opened Suzy’s wallet and he saw Kim Myungsoo’s picture. He was surprised and felt jealous. He never thought that Suzy has a feeling for Myungsoo; he was hurt. He said, “Ah. That brat. How come Suzy will like him?” He smirked while looking at the picture. A couple of seconds later,  Suzy came back. She saw Jehoon holding Myungsoo’s picture. She felt a bit shy. “Omo!”

Jehoon smiled and said, “Ah. It’s okay. You really have a lot of secrets, huh?”

Suzy sat and said, “Ah. Otteoke? Uhm, don’t think of anything. It’s just I forgot to give that picture back to him.”

Jehoon chuckled. “Ow, don’t make any reasons. Tell me honestly, do you like Kim Myungsoo? It’s just you and me. Nobody will know this secret.”

Suzy scratched her head and looked down. “Neh. I like him. But who am I for him to like me, too? There are a lot of beautiful girls who like him, too. How can he notice me?”

Jehoon smiled. “You’re really different from other girls. Didn’t you notice it? He bought you a dress for the welcome party. It means he like you.”

Suzy shook her head. “That’s just a gift. It doesn’t mean he likes me. In fact, you also gave me a phone. See?”

Jehoon looked at Suzy. “That is because I like you.”

Suzy was surprised and looked at Jehoon. “Huh? Bu..but.. That can’t be."

Jehoon said, “Why can’t it be? Ugh. Honestly, this is my first time to confess to a girl about my feelings. Suji-ah, I also can’t imag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter