Chapter 14

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Myungsoo was waiting outside the botique until Jehoon came. "Why are you staying outside?"

Myungsoo replied, "I can't stand it when people are staring at me."

Jehoon laughed. "Arasseo. Let's go inside."

They went inside the botique and the employees greeted Je Hoon. Some girls in the store were giggling while looking at both of them. Jehoon saw a dress and said, "Ya! Here. Take a look at this."

Myungsoo came over and replied, "I think that doesn't suit her. It's too long. She'll look like an old woman."

Jehoon asked, "So you mean, it's not for your mother?" 

Myungsoo replied, "Ani. My mother passed away already. It's for a lady, maybe just like our age." 

 "Oh, I'm sorry. Ah, for your girlfriend? But why did you ask me to choose for her?" 

Myungsoo shook his head. "Ani. She's just my friend. I just want to give her something she don't have."  Suzy popped up into Jehoon's mind when he heard what Myungsoo have said. "Oh! Wait! I also need to buy something. Uhm, why don't you try to look for a dress that suits her and I'll take a look at it later. I'll be back." 

Myungsoo wondered. "Huh? Okay."

Jehoon left Myungsoo to buy a cell phone for Suzy while Myungsoo was looking for a dress. While Jehoon was looking for a cell phone at the iStore, his father saw him. "Je Hoon-ah!"

"Appa?"

His father asked, "What are you doing here? You're going to buy a new cell phone?"

Jehoon shook his head. "Ah. Ani. I'm just checking if there are new models. Uhm, appa. I have something to tell you."

His father replied, "What is it?"

Jehoon said, "I just want to tell you that I am already interested in running our business. Right now, I am trying my best to supervise our Ministop Convenience Store. I'm sorry if I didn't understand you before."

His father tapped Jehooon's shoulder. "I'm happy that you've changed your mind. Don't worry about it. You have me at your back. I also realized that your modeling career can help our business. You can be our model. Why did I not think of that before? So now, I am not stopping you to pursue your modeling career. Just do your best son, I'm proud of you." He smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter