Chapter 19

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jehoon texted Suzy and tell her about what happened. He said, “Suji-yah, Myungsoo came here a while ago. I think he felt jealous when we both went out because he punched me in the face. He thinks that you and I were dating. I told him yes we’re dating for him to learn a lesson. I just don’t want him to hurt your feelings. I don’t know where he is right now. So be careful. Arasseo? Have a good sleep.”

  Myungsoo went to a music bar and he played and sang. His companions offered him liquor, but he insisted it. He sat alone on a table and had something to drink, and some girls approached him.

One girl said, “Myungsoo-yah, are you busy tomorrow? Let’s go out.”

Myungsoo looked at her and said, “I’m busy. Get lost!”

The girl was surprised with what Myungsoo answered.

She replied, “Wae? You’re not like that before? Am I not that attractive today? Myung! Let’s go out!” She touched Myung’s shoulder.

Myungsoo shouted, “I said, get lost!”

The other girl said, “Ugh. You’re weird right now Myung.”

After that, he went home drunked. He was knocking on Suzy’s room while crying. “Ya! Suji-yah! Open the door! Suji-yah!” He knocked louder. “Bae Suji!”

Suzy was bothered, so she opened the door and was surprised. She saw Myungsoo drunked and crying. She said, “Aish. Are you drunk? You brat! Ugh. Go to your apartment.”

Myungsoo just went inside Suzy’s apartment and lied down on the couch. He said on a drunk voice, “You! Am I not good enough for you? I bought you everything you need. I tried to change my actions for you. I stop chasing girls. But what now?! You still don’t want me? What do you want me to do huh? Tell me!!”

Suzy replied, “You’re drunk. I’m going in.”

Myungsoo stood up and held Suzy’s shoulders. “Bae Suji, don’t you like me?” He wiped his tears. “That Lee Jehoon, you like him eh? Why? Because he’s a good boy? Huh? Tell me!!”

Suzy stared at Myungsoo, “Ya! You don’t know what you’re saying.”

Myungsoo smirked and suddenly lost his balance and fell down.

Suzy shouted, “Woah! Kim Myungsoo!”

Suzy brought Myungsoo to the couch. She prepared a hot water and a towel to wipe Kim Myungsoo. While she was wiping Myungsoo’s forehead she said, “You know what? I want to punch you in the face right now! I’m very mad at you! You’re really numb! But wait….”

She smiled. “Does this mean…you’re jealous?”

She blushed. “Hmm. It means Kim Myungsoo likes me too?” She pointed herself. “Ahhh!” She giggled. “Ah! Ani. That can’t be. As long as I can’t hear it from him, I will not expect anything.” Suzy breathed deeply and went into her room.

 

In the morning, Myungsoo woke up with his head aching. “Ugh! My head hurts!” He looked around the room. “Woah! Why am I here? This is…” He saw Suzy standing at her room’s door. She was staring at him seriously.

She said, “Good morning, your highness! Did you have a good sleep?”

Myungsoo looked down and said, “Oh. Hmm. Neh, I did but my head hurts. What happened?”

Suzy went near him. “Ah? You want to know what happened. Read this!” She showed Lee Jehoon’s text message. Myungsoo’s eyes widened and said, “I didn’t do that!” He scratched his head. “Did I?” And then he remembered. “Ah! I did that before I was drunk. Aish. He really texted you huh?”

Suzy hit Myungsoo with the pillow. “As if you don’t remember something. You’re trying to deny it? Tch. Liar!”

Myungsoo said, “Ya! I just can’t remember something because I’m drunk…except for that. Honestly, I punched him in the face. Wae? Are you mad at me for punching him in the face? Wait… Why am I here at your apartment?”

Suzy hit him again with the pillow. “Because you’re drunk. You just entered my apartment even though I didn’t allow you to. In that case, I can accuse you for trespassing.”

“Oh! Don’t do that! I didn’t know what I’m doing that time. Please don’t.”

Suzy smirked. “Arasseo. Let’s just forget that it happened. Hm?”

Myungsoo smiled. “ Neh. That’s a good idea. But, did I say something to you? Or did you say something to me while I was asleep?”

“Huh? No. Why should I talk to a sleeping person?”

“Aish. Don’t tell me I was just dreaming that night. I think you were saying something last night. I just can’t remember what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter