Chapter 16

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, 6:00 am.

Kim Myungsoo woke up and prepared food for them. He checked Suzy’s room and Leo’s too. When he entered Suzy’s room, he heard Suzy’s phone was ringing. He tried to wake up Suzy because the missed calls were already five and there was no name registered. When the phone rang again, he answered it. “Yoboseo?”

The man who was calling was Lee Jehoon. Jehoon was surprised because a man answered Suzy’s phone. “Huh? Who’s this?”

Myungsoo answered, “Ya! You’re the one calling this number and then you’re going to ask me who’s this? Are you insane? Who are you? Why are you calling Bae Suji?”

Jehoon replied, “Ya! I’m Lee Je Hoon, her boss. Who are you? Did you steal her phone?”

Myungsoo was shocked. “Mwoh? Oh, I’m sorry. This is Kim Myungsoo. Suzy is still sleeping.”

Jehoon’s eyes widened. “Myungsoo? W..wae?! You’re living in one house?!”

 “Ah. Neh. But don’t misinterpret us. I’m just helping them because they don’t have a place to stay in so I offered my apartment. Don’t worry we have separate rooms. So, don’t think of anything about us. Wait.. Why are you asking that way?”  

Jehoon answered, “Ah. Nothing. Wae? Can’t I ask about my employee? Where is your apartment located at?” 

"Wae?” 

Then Suzy woke up and saw Myungsoo.  “Yaaa! Why are you here?! Hm? Is that my phone?!”  Suzy took her phone from Myungsoo and looked at it. “Whom are you talking to? Did I tell you to use this?” She talked to the person on the phone. “Yoboseo? Instead of calling my number, why not call your boyfriends number. Tch.”

Jehoon answered, “Suji-yah! What are you talking about? This is Lee Je Hoon.”

Suzy was surprised, “Ah? Je Hoon-ah? Oh, I thought you were Myungsoo’s girlfriend. I’m sorry. What do you want?”

Jehoon said, “I want you to come here at the Ministop right away. You’re going to explain something to me. Good bye!”

Suzy said in a low voice, “Neh.” She shouted at Myungsoo. “Why did you answer my phone? Ugh! I’m dead. He might think that I and you were….. Aish. Otteoke?”

Myungsoo scratched his head. “Ah. Don’t worry because I already explained it to him. I told him that I’m just helping you.” Then he yelled, “Ya! Why are you yelling at me? It is your fault. Why did you not register his name there? I tried to wake you up, but you’re still sleeping. And you didn’t tell me that he gave that phone to you. ”

Suzy throwed a pillow to Myungsoo. “Ah! You jerk! Now you’re putting the blame on me?! Why did you enter my room?! It was your fault. And it’s none of your business if he will give something to me. Otteoke? What if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter