Oh .

Mission Impossible II

A/N: Hey guys!! Thanks for reading and commenting!! Once again, love goes out to my wonderful readers!!! I'm sorry that Youngjae doesn't come out much in this particular chappie, but the next chappie will be on Youngjae, so I decided to give Daehyun some air time... Comment, subscribe, tell me what you think <333333333333

Damn...Daehyunnnn...your hand.... *fangirling*

 

"Tell me where she is." The captor growled, bringing his face closer to Youngjae's hyung's, trying to intimidate him into spilling the beans, but to Daehyun's relief, he didn't reveal anything.

"Mff fphill gummo." Youngjae's hyung's words were muffled by the gun barrel that the captor had stuck in his mouth. Daehyun grimaced at that. They had no idea where the gun barrel had last been, and he didn't think shoving it into Youngjae's hyung's mouth was a very hygenic move.

The captor removed the gun from the guy's mouth, and Youngjae's hyung moved his mouth around a little, opening and closing his mouth, as if to get rid of a bad taste. Daehyun gagged mentally. Eww, gross.

"I said, I still don't know." Youngjae's hyung looked at the floor, that had suddenly become the most interesting thing in that underground world they were trapped in.

Their captors growled, and the presumed leader pressed forward again, and raised his gun, placing the barrel dangerously close to Youngjae's hyung's face. The man gulped visibly, and Daehyun's heart raced. What was going to happen next?

"Not cooperating?" The captor uttered one word, and his finger sought the trigger. Daehyun's eyes widened.

"Stop. If you shoot, you'll never be able to find his partner." Daehyun's voice was low, steady, and he was grateful for that. The captors turned to him, surprised. For some reason or other, they hadn't really interrogated him. Maybe they didn't think he was a spy, or something. Just some random person who'd walked into the basement. It wasn't very logical, but it wasn't very often a client would hire two agencies to do the work. Without first informing them of the collaboration.

The ninny.

Now, Daehyun was buying time for them to escape from their prison, alive. It wasn't because he felt a liking for Youngjae's hyung. Oh no, he was just...he just...didn't want the guy to die...?

Daehyun shook his head slightly. He didn't have the time for these soft, soppy thoughts. He was on a mission, and he had to keep his tough demeanor up.

The captor hesitated, then lifted his finger off the trigger, retracted his gun away from the man's face. Two people heaved a sigh. Then looked at each other. Youngjae's hyung's expression was of utter shock, and growing appreciation. Daehyun smirked at him. Now he owed him one.

"You don't know?" The captor asked, one eyebrow raised. He turned around for yet another consultation session with the rest of his minions.

Daehyun swallowed a sigh of impatience. Whatever the decision, just get on with it already!

"Describe her. Now." The captor scraped his gun along the wall, making a scratching sound that raised the hairs on the back of Daeyun's neck. Daehyun glanced at the captor. He wanted to know what Youngjae looked like, so he could find him easier? Daehyun frowned. There was no way for Youngjae's hyung to wriggle out of this question.

"She is--"

Daehyun's brows furrowed harder. She?

"dark, totally pretty, with those long, long legs, you see in SNSD." Youngjae's hyung's tongue poked out of his mouth, to swipe over his dry lips. It looked as if he was settling down to tell a bedtime story, or something.

"Youngjae has long, black hair, that swishes around, whenever she turns her head. And, and..." The man sitting next to Daehyun trailed off, and looked at him expectantly, as if to say help me out here! He landed a kick to Daehyun's chest, for extra measure, just in case Daehyun didn't get the point.

"Ooff..." Daehyun sent a death glare Youngjae's hyung's way, then turned back to his captors. He took a deep breath, as if to say something of utmost importance. Every man in the room hushed to hear what he had to say--even the assumed leader leaned forwards.

"She's..." Daehyun desperately searched for words to describe Youngjae. Nothing came to mind. Daehyun panicked, and blurted something out.

"...definitely the best, most awesome, perfect person." Daehyun cleared his throat nervously.

Youngjae's hyung slumped backwards, rolling his eyes, at how bloody unimaginative Daehyun could be, slapping one hand to his forehead, and slowly letting it slide down him face, making him look a little like a bloodhound for a short while, bottom eyelid stretched downwards.

"Youngjae, huh?" The leader rolled the name around in his mouth, and Daehyun wanted to laugh at his interested expression. "Isn't that a guy's name?" The captor asked, quizzically, aggressive demeanor dropped somewhat.

Youngjae's hyung shook his head, a little too vigorously for Daehyun's liking. "Her parents wanted a boy..." he trailed off, as their captives nodded in comprehension. Daehyun hid a smile. Were they too, by their description of "Youngjae"?

Describing Youngjae as a woman was Youngjae's hyung's way of trying to set their captors on the wrong trail, so that the boy could (hopefully) remain safe.

And Daehyun had to admit, that it wasn't that bad an idea. In fact, he was rather impressed by the guy's quick thinking. That is--until their captor issued the command to his minions.

"Get me his handphone. We'll speak to this Youngjae woman."

Daehyun didn't feel too anxious at that, but when he saw how Youngjae's hyung had stiffened up at that command, face paling, that Daehyun realised something was amiss. His heart skipped a beat.

"Don't tell me you really have Youngjae' number in there?!" Daehyun hissed at the horrified male.

He only looked at Daehyun with terror stricken eyes. Daehyun's fears were confirmed.

Now, it was Daehyun's turn to facepalm. He glared at the man through the gaps between his fingers. Which spy brought along their handphones, that had actual contacts with names saved in the device, along on a mission?! What kind of agent was he?! Daehyun wanted to scream his frustration to the world, wanted to kick and bang on the walls, wanted to swallow the stupid handphone whole, wanted to create some divertion so that Youngjae couldn't be reached.

Instead, Daehyun simply hunched further down on the dirty floor, trying to hypnotise himself into thinking that this was all a bad dream, that he'd wake up soon, in his own bedroom, with Youngjae...

Daehyun stopped his train of thoughts, when the captor's call to Youngjae was picked up, and the boy's voice could be heard on speakerphone.

The captor cleared his throat nervously, as he heard the click of the call beong received. If Daehyun wasn't all tied up, and stuck there, on the floor, he would've laughed his bum off. The leader looked as if he was going on his first date or something.

"He--" The leader's greeting got cut off by Youngjae's worried voice.

"Hyung! Are you alright?! Did you see Daehyun?! Did he escape too? Is he alright? Where are you?! Daehyun's not back at the dorm hyung!" Youngjae stopped for a breath.

Their captors looked confusedly at the two boys tied up on the ground. Had they called the right person? Why was the voice so low, so gruff? Why did the amazing woman sound like a guy?

Daehyun and Youngjae's hyung shook their heads, and Youngjae's hyung hazarded a "She smokes, and she's down with a sore throat at the moment."

"Hyung?" Youngjae's voice sounded less hysterical now.

The captors stared at the phone, a little doubtfully. The leader stepped forwards once again, and moved his mouth closer to the device.

"Hellooooo..." His voice was slimy, and Daehyun found himself shuddering. Gross. "...We know what you stole from us. Bring it back, and we'll leave your partner alone." The man's voice was dangerously soft now, and a slow smile spread across his lips. Daehyun wanted to knock it off his face, and turn off the phone.

"Who are you? You've got my hyung?" Youngjae's voice had changed, became smooth, emotionless, guarded. Perhaps he really was a spy, after all. Daehyun still ouldn't wrap his mind around that fact. In the background, he heard the questioning voices of his other teammates. Youngjae must have made it back to the dorm then. Daehyun smiled a little, in relief.

Daehyun kept quiet. If he made any sound, gave Youngjae any indication that he was trapped there, he couldn't guarantee that Youngjae wouldn't come racing back, into danger. As flattering as that was, Daehyun couldn't risk losing Youngjae.

"Don't come! Youngjae, Stay away! Me and Daehyun will find a way out of this!" Youngjae's hyung suddenly exploded nextg to him, voice ringing off the grimy walls of their small cell. Daehyun turned to him, tried to signal to the hyung to shut up, but it was too late. Youngjae had heard.

"Hyung? Are you alright? Daehyun's trapped, with you? Hang in there!" The hysterical note could be heard in his voice again.

And then the line went dead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When the prey had left the cell and the two captives to their dismay, Daehyun turned to Youngjae's hyung, ready to tear into him, for making Youngjae come back. 

"." Both of them uttered that one word at the same time, and tried not to think of that one boy, running back to the basement alone, trying to complete the mission, and save them.

"The heck?!" Daehyun was about to launch into a verbal bashing of Youngjae's hyung, when he saw his face. He stopped, and stared.

Youngjae's hyung was crying. Crying. Daehyun couldn't bring himself to hurl words charged with hatred at the sniffing man, and so he just stared awkwardly at his cell mate.

Daehyun inched a little closer, and used one of his feet to nudge the other guy's leg.

"Yah. Stop crying. You a girl?" Daehyun didn't really know what he was supposed to say in these sorts of situations. If his hands were free, he'd have scratched the back of his head in frustration.

"I...I've...KILLED HIM!!" The hyung blubbered. Daehyun snorted to himself, mentally. Now he was being melodramatic. Daehyun clenched his teeth together, and managed to roll around on the ground, an get up on his feet once again, in a half squat, because his legs were still bound together.

"Pull yourself together. We're just going to have to escape, before Youngjae has to come back to save us, neh?" Daehyun was just that little bit out of breath from the exertion of trying to get back on his feet.

If they escaped, Youngjae wouldn't have a reason to come back, wouldn't have a reason to run straight back into danger. Daehyun tried to form a plan in his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FInished...sorry if the end wasn't all that interestinggg... Don't give up on meeeee ><