Clearing Up

Mission Impossible II

 Hello dear readerssss!!! I hope this wasn't too short and disappointing, because there is virtually nothing that happens in this particular chappieee...*bows* the next chappie will be betterrrrrr, so sorryyyy!! Don't give up on meeeee!!!!!! I had to study for exams, so not enough time to think up of a great storylineee... T.T

tumblr_lzkxt73vqX1qeccobo1_r2_500.gif

 

B.A.P exchanged concerned looks for their friend, as they watched Daehyun bend down, before he took each step forward, out of their front garden on their way to the practice room to learn the new choreography. Was Daehyun in pain? They gathered round almost unconsciously, and peered at the doubled-up boy. Had he practiced too hard yesterday, and gotten major muscle aches? Youngjae came forward and patted Daehyun's back soothingly.

  If he had been strong enough, Youngjae would have almost definitely carried Daehyun all the way to the studio, to save him from walking there.

  "You okay?" Youngjae's brow furrowed a little, as he kept his hands on Daehyun.

  Daehyun stopped taking baby steps forward, and looked up at Youngjae, giving him a 'what-the-hell' look.

  Youngjae gasped when he saw Daehyun's frown. To Youngjae, it looked like a grimace of pain.

  His heartbeat quickened. Daehyun was ill! What if he collapsed during training, and never woke up again?! Youngjae rushed infront of Daehyun to stop him going for dance training. Youngjae made up his mind. He'd get Daehyun to the doctor's no matter what, even if (Youngjae winced) he had to carry the boy there...

  "It's all your fault...you...forgot to dig a hole..." Daehyun said, distracted, eyeing the floor suspiciously. The rest of B.A.P looked at each other, not comprehending. Finally, Yongguk sighed, and lifted Daehyun in a piggyback, and carried on walking, followed closely by a Himchan full of motherly concern, and a Youngjae boring jealous holes into Daehyun's back.

  Daehyun rested his chin on Yongguk's shoulder, still keeping an eye on the ground for anything Yongguk wouldn't want to step on. He could feel Youngjae's emotion-filled gaze on him, but didn't even turn back to glance at him. It served him right, after (presumably) creating a stinking mess somewhere in their garden. Daehyun placed his hands on Yongguk's shoulders, with his face in between  them, and bounced a little, as Yongguk shifted him higher up on his back, with the help of Zelo and Jongup, pushing his bum up.

  Daehyun had no idea why his teammates (with the noted exception of Youngjae) were being so concerned and caring towards him, but it sure felt good to receive so much love.

  Daehyun smirked. He couldn't help being so mindblowingly attractive.

  A few steps behind the group, Youngjae raised his eyebrows to the heavens as he watched Daehyun's narcissistic expression. He snorted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  During their short break time, Youngjae brought his bowl of food over to where Daehyun was eating, and sat opposite him. Watching Daehyun destroy his portion of noodles with relish, Youngjae bit back a small smile. It seemed Daehyun had recovered fully from whatever he was down with just now. Youngjae reached across the table, to smooth down a tuft of Daehyun's hair that had stuck out of place after the vigorous dancing. Daehyun looked up at his bowl of noodles, to watch him with those eyes.

  "You feeling better now?" Youngjae's voice was as warm as his hands, that lingered for a while on Daehyun's head.

  Daehyun tilted his head in a question, a strand of noodle hanging at the corner of his mouth. Youngjae barely resisted the strong urge to squeeze him.

  "But I wasn't sick at all...?" Daehyun didn't finish his question as he looked quizzically at Youngjae.

  Youngjae raised his eyebrows at Daehyun for the second time that day. "Then why were you bending down like that this morning?" Youngjae's voice still sounded caring.

  Daehyun snorted a laugh, as he tried to snigger with his mouth closed to prevent himself from turning into a semi-chewed food fountain. He smirked at Youngjae, still munching on a mouthfull of food, which severely impaired his smug look. Youngjae started to have a bad feeling in his stomach.

  "I was looking for what you'd left behind last night, after you'd climbed back into our room, idiot. You didn't dig a hole! I just wanted to prevent certain accidents from happening--" Daehyun had to stop talking, or he'd laugh too hard, and choke to his death on his noodles. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand after the quick meal, Daehyun got up to practice his vocals once more, leaving a thoughtful Youngjae behind.

  Suddenly, Youngjae seemed to melt, and buried his head in his arms on the table. He groaned. He finally understood just what Daehyun's conversation with him had meant the last night.

  So Daehyun had seen him wriggle throught the window after all, and had thought that--

  Youngjae bashed his head into his arms a few times, earning curious looks from the rest of his group. After seeing his usually physically inactive teammate climb back into the house via a second-floor window, Daehyun actually believed that it was just to defecate, and all he was concerned about, was how Youngjae'd cleared up afterwards?! Youngjae realised that he'd forgotten two very, very important things last night:

  One, he had been talking to Jung Daehyun. Two, Daehyun was one of the biggest weirdos Youngjaehad ever met in his whole. entire. life.

  "Yah!" Youngjae abandoned his bowl of noodles, to run after Daehyun, whose smirk looked like it would never be erased from his face again. Seeing Youngjae catch up with him, Daehyun ran around with his fingers in his ears, refusing to listen to a word of explaination from Youngjae, who was forced to chase him round and round the dance studio, until he sank down onto the floor, defeated and exhausted from the unaccustomed vigorous excercise.

  Zelo stood by the side watching this "drama" unfold. He shook his head a little. Somethimes, even he found it hard to tell who was the maknae around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey all, sorry for the short update, in which nothing really happensss.....>< I didn't have much time to think up a substantial storyline for today's chappie, and I hope you weren't too disappointed *crosses fingers* THE NEXT CHAPPIES WILL BE BETTER, I SWEAR ON MY LIFEEEEE!!!!