Youngjae...to the rescue (?)

Mission Impossible II

Hey dear readers, sorry for the looooooong wait....*bows* my comp was dying, and when I got it fixed, I had a terrible case of writer's block for this story ><... Well. Here it is, and I hope you all enjoy, and subscribe, and comment! Thank you all for being so patient :)!!!!!!!! And on a side note, if you're enjoying this story overall, pleaseprettyplease click on the little grey button beside the title in the foreword! Hahas, I've recently found out what that's about...Thanks again guyssssssss xDDDD *here's a cookie for all of youuuuu*

(P.S. This story is coming to an end. Next chappie's probably gonna be the lastttt *sobs*)

image

 

 

"Daehyun." Youngjae breathed the word, mostly to himself, but it seemed as if Daehyun had heard him. All three boys froze, and stared at each other. No one spoke for a while, and Youngjae found himself getting impatient, as he watched Daehyun's brows, still tightly knitted together. He wanted to wipe that expression off the guy's face.

How could Daehyun be so insensitive.

For sure, Youngjae and Daehyun hadn't really done anything much, really: there was only that one time they'd messed around after their first showcase, and maybe the small peck on Youngjae's nose a few weeks ago, as Daehyun shoved Youngjae out of the bathroom, so he could shower in peace. Even so, Youngjae still felt utterly, completely betrayed. By his special best friend, to boot. Youngjae couldn't help feeling sore at the sight before him.

He jumped a little, as Daehyun and his hyung sprang apart, his hyung sprawling in a heap at his feet, and Daehyun landing on his feet, curled up in a ball in the far corner, the strange expression still on his face. Youngjae cursed mentally.

Daehyun 's back still hurt a tad, but it felt much better after the glass was out. Which was why he'd groaned in relief. Daehyun took one look at Youngjae's expression, and was reminded how close, and intimate his and the huyng's positions had been just now. Daehyun swallowed, and waved his arms about.

"It's not what it looks like." Daehyun claimed, and hated what he sounded like--a guilty player. Youngjae didn't look convinced. Daehyun hadn't thought he would.

Youngjae snorted. "I'm sorry if I interrupted something." His eyes narrowed, and Daehyun couldn't help but look away, as if he was really guilty. "You guys can continue. I'll just sit outside here, until you're done. Just don't make too much noise." Youngjae's voice was cold, and Daehyun knew the last part was directed at him. Daehyun wanted to hit replay, and swallow all his moans. He hadn't known that Youngjae would hear them, and interpret them wrongly.

Daehyun his lips that had become dry all of a sudden, and opened his mouth, to try convincing Youngjae that he was innocent, but the hyung beat him to it.

"Youngjae ah!" The hyung began melodramatically, clasping onto Youngjae's ankles as if they were his lifeline, and Daehyun made an infuriated strangling noise, because the hyung just looked as if he was begging for forgiveness, looked as if he really was guilty. "Listen to me," Daehyun shot him a dirty look--what was wrong with Youngjae listening to Daehyun?!

"Listen to hyung. We weren't doing anything. I swear on--" The hyung turned around all of a sudden, and eyed Daehyun up and down, as if calculating Daehyun's worth. Daehyun looked a question at him, one eyebrow raised. "--I swear on his life that we weren't doing anything..." The hyung trailed off, looking for the suitable word, "...inapropriate." The hyung crept closer to Youngjae, but the boy still stared at him, blank and impassive.

The hyung took a deep breath, as if he was going to lay down his last and most powerful card.

"Besides, I'm a fan. You know it. I'd never do anything with Daehyun."

Daehyun stared at the man he was now sure had something wrong with his head. That was what he'd said to Youngjae? To convince Youngjae, the hyung confessed that he was a Baby? Daehyun found it so absurd that he could almost laugh. Almost.

Following the hyung's logic, wouldn't a fan just jump at the chance to get...closer to their idols? What was the guy thinking? Daehyun stared at him, and waddled forward as if he was about to hit the guy. The hyung just stared at Youngjae pleadingly, and Daehyun could see the boy mulling over his hyung's words. A look of realisation and understanding came over Youngjae's face.

"Yes," Youngjae nodded, smiling again, "Yes you are a fan, hyung."

Daehyun looked from Youngjae, to the guy kneeling in front of him. Sure, what he and the hyung were trying to do just now, was to convince Youngjae that Daehyun wasn't cheating on him with his hyung (Daehyun shuddered at their positions just now. He'd never let such a scrawny and feeble guy top him...), but Daehyun was sure he was missing something. Why was Youngjae assured by the fact that his hyung was a fan? Daehyun couldn't seem to work it out.

"...What?" Daehyun rubbed a hand through his hair in confusion, making his hair stand up in little tufts, that poked out of his head at crazy angles. This was just the way Youngjae liked it, and the boy found it difficult to just look, and not touch, (and maybe caress) Daehyun's hair. He swallowed, and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Neh. Let's get out of here." Youngjae his heel, and Daehyun was afraid that he'd disappear again, like the last time, and so he rushed forward, hopping on his bound legs (Youngjae hadn't even untied them, and the boy was thinking of escape?!)

But he--but they were seconds too late.

"I don't think so."

The leader appeared from the gloom outside, and caught hold of Youngjae's collar, lifting him off his feet in a swift jerk. Daehyun's eyes held Youngjae's as the boy hung from the big guy's grasp, kicking, writhing and gagging. Daehyun shot forward, as if drawn by some powerful magnetic force. He knew that if it came down to a fight, there was no way in hell he'd actually win--he was still bound and trussed up like a goddamn christmas turkey, but Daehyun didn't think he could live with himself if Youngjae got hurt trying to save him. Daehyun stopped thinking of the consequences, and sunk his teeth into his prey's shin, and tightened his jaw, so that he tasted the metallic hint of blood through the man's filthy trouser leg. It probably wasn't the most hygenic, or effective way to go about tackling the man and saving Youngjae dramatically, but it was the only thing Daehyun could think of at that moment.

"Aurgh!" The man let go of Youngjae, to shove Daehyun off his leg, and dealt a savage kick to his side, so that Daehyun rolled across the room, and bumped gently against the hyung, and lay there, grunting in pain. He twitched his shoulder experimentally, but he didn't feel any more blood seeping through his shirt, and it was a miracle that the wound from the glass piece (for it wasn't a mere shard) didn't open up, and start bleeding again.

"You okay?" the hyung breathed under his breath, so that the prey couldn't hear,  and accuse them of devicing another plan to escape, which by right, they should be doing, seeing as the door was still flung wide open. Daehyun just grunted in response, and tried to sit up. The hyung used his knees to help Daehyun.

They looked right, where the prey had turned back to Youngjae with a malicious smile,

"Another one of you. Boy is my place popular today." The prey laughed lazily, and considered Youngjae for a while, and Daehyun was scared for a moment, that the prey was planning to kick Youngjae just like he did him, but the man didn't, and just pushed his face in Youngjae's disgusted one, smiling greasily down at him.

"Where's Youngjae?" He demanded, voice lowering just a little.

Youngjae looked up, confused, and shimmied as fast as he could away from the guy. Daehyun and the hyung both reached out, to cover Youngjae's mouth, to stop him from blowing his cover, but the boy was just conveniently out of reach.

"You." Youngjae pointed a finger at the man (as if they couldn't tell who he was talking to. Daehyun rolled his eyes). "How do you know my name?"

The man reared back, and roared with sudden laughter, making everyone else in the room jump a little. The man stopped his chuckles, to grip Youngjae's collar.

"Where's Youngjae?" He repeated it the second time, and now his voice was dangerously soft. Daehyun saw his hand linger at his belt, where his gun and knife were tucked, and swallowed.

"Here!" Youngjae brought his hand up to jab at his chest. He looked to Daehyun and his hyung for help.

The prey laughed again, but there was no mirth in his voice anymore. He shoved Youngjae to the ground harshly, and twisted his arm at a painful angle. Youngjae kept his head up.He was too proud to whimper in pain.

"Where is Youngjae? Where is she?" The guy growled, face so close to Youngjae's that the boy could feel his breath on his cheeks. Daehyun's hands bunched into fists. He wanted to kill the guy.

The hyung got to his feet hastily. "He's Youngjae's girlfriend. He's just covering for her. Forgive him." The hyung motioned to Youngjae. "Yeah..." Daehyun added lamely. Youngjae, still sprawled out on the floor, looked from them to his prey, not comprehending.

"Girlfriend?" Youngjae and the prey echoed at the same time, and they stopped to glare at one another. The prey broke their eye contact to look at his two captives, and Daehyun could see how disappointed the man was.

"Youngjae has a boyfriend?" The man wanted confirmation. Youngjae only looked more confused. Daehyun smirked.

"Yeah. Youngjae's taken. Unavailable." Daehyun emphasised, eyes flickering to Youngjae for a moment, then back to the floor. Behind him, the hyung made something that sounded like a happy whale noise, and Daehyun turned to him, and gave him a look. The hyung shut up.

"Well--you know what?" The prey loosened his hold on Youngjae's arm, and the boy shook himself out of the man's grip. Daehyun nodded encouragingly at the man. "I...Don't care about Youngjae. She can have a boyfriend. Whatever." The man looked at Youngjae. He seemed to change mode, seemed to revert back to being the terrible bastard that they were hunting.

"Do yon have the disk?" The man whipped out the knife from his belt, and pointed it at Youngjae. He swallowed, nodded. "I'll be back." The man left the room, closed the door behind him, and they could hear him searching for something in the room beside them. He returned, a battered laptop in his hands.

"Let's check it together, shall we? I don't want to be scammed." The man set the device down on the floor in front of them, and grinned at them. He turned to Youngjae again.

"You saw what was on the disk?"

Youngjae nodded, dark filthy rooms, clinking chains, desperate moans filled his head. His face scrunched up in disgust.

"You know what my business is about?" The man ran his tongue over his yellowed, blackened teeth, and Daehyun wanted to wipe that smug look off his face. Youngjae knew what he did for a living--they all did.

"Slaves." Youngjae took a deep breath. " slaves."

The man laughed, a grating sound deep in his chest. "A lucrative business." He rubbed his index finger and thumb together, and smirked. "The disk." He motioned to Youngjae.

Youngjae turned around, and fumbled in his pockets for it. He hated giving the prey what he wanted, but if it got all three of them out of here alive, and ready to continue battling against the prey, it was worth it. His hands closed around a rectangular object, and he drew it out. Then stopped and stared. Sure, what he'd grabbed from his table was disk shaped.

But the disk shouldn't be pink in colour. Neither should it have a picture of a pretty, slim blond girl smiling, and dressed to the nines on it. Youngjae slapped a hand to his face, to hide the look of dismay he just knew was on it. Instead of the disk, he'd brought along his little sister's brithday present Youngjae was planning to give to her next week, during her party.

Daehyun and the hyung exchanged cautious looks of curiousity.

"Quick." The prey snatched the disk from Youngjae's hands, and shoved it into the computer. Youngjae lunged for it, but he was a tad too late. Pretty, chirpy music poured from the device, and a girl clad solely in pink skipped across the screen. Four pairs of wide eyes followed her.

Three in dismay, and one in growing anger.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chappie, and subscribe and comment!! And if you're enjoying the story overall, pleaseprettyplease click on the little grey arrowwwww!!! <3333

image