"Ohmygod. It's BAP."

Mission Impossible II

I was wondering why this fic hadn't had any more lovely comments from my wonderful readers, then I realised that  had clicked 'hide chapter', and updated it without un-tiking the box A FRAKING MONTH AGO... and yeahh... *kicksmyselfontheshin* SORRY GUYSSSSSS!!!!! DUIBUQI!! GOMENASAI!! MIANHE!!!!!!!!! *thinksofotherlanguagesandcomesupwithnothing*

(P.S. alert for next chappie :D)

 

Here. Some Daejae eyecandy for you wonderful, patient readersssss :')

7855fefagw1dwg5c2atlyg.gif

 

 

Four pairs of eyes watched a slender, pretty girl dance across the screen of the laptop in the grimy room silently. Daehyun's eyes widened in disbelief, and confusion. This was the secret disc?

Then he saw the look on Youngjae's face, the desperation and the mortification in his eyes, and entertained the possibility that Youngjae might have mixed up the discs. His eyes travelled back to the Prey's belt, from which hung a knife-shaped object, and another shape that (dishearteningly) reminded him of a pistol. He could be wrong--of course--but it was probably just wishful thinking. Daehyun and the hyung huddled closer behind Youngjae, and watched as the prey's eyes widened, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's this?" The prey's voice was low, and clear, and he pronounced every word carefully, biting down on each syllable. With each word, his hand crept closer to his belt, and the supposed weapons, and Daehyun tensed. Behind him, the hyung fumbled quietly with the bonds on his wrists. Something made a small nick on his skin there, and Daehyun flinched. The guy had found the now forgotten glass shard again, and was trying to cut through the rope with it. Daehyun felt the ropes slacken, but he didn't move, didn't take his eyes off the man in front of him. If he gave any clue that they were trying to escape, the prey might lose it completely, and shoot and kill them all. The prey's hand was still dangerously close to the gun-shaped thing on the belt.

"This is barbie." The prey stated the obvious, sneering, upper lip curling over to reveal a set of brown, largely chipped teeth that looked strangely rodent-like. Daehyun shuddered in distaste.

Youngjae didn't move, didn't say anything, just watched the prey's wildly waving arms. Youngjae was frozen, his mind racing about a thousand miles an hour, to think of ways to allow them to escape--afterall, it was his fault that things escalated to this.

However, all of his (bright) ideas involved either dangerous explosives, or intricate electronics, and they had neither at the moment, to the ideas were rendered useless. Youngjae eyed Daehyun behind him, and could just about make out the redness on the back of the boy's shoulder, and fully understood his hyung's explaination of just why both guys had been discovered in such a...unconventional position by Youngjae just now ("the splinter was this huge. Honest."). Daehyun should probably get the wound checked out, when they got out of this stinking hellhole.

If they got out of this stinking hell hole.

But Youngjae knew that staying positive on missions was crucial, and he didn't want his mind to stray there. Or entertain any other possibilities ther than all of them getting out alive, and in one piece. Youngjae would have happily given his life for that, but it would (kind of ) defeat the purpose. Youngjae bit his lips and hummed tunelessly, a habit he had when he was thinking hard.

Daehyun looked Youngjae's way from where he lay behind the boy, on the floor. The movie continued, high pitched singing adding to Youngjae's humiliation. Youngjae could have kicked himself. If his one silly mistake caused the prey to erupt, and decide to kill them all, Youngjae swore to punish himself properly in the afterlife--assuming there was a afterlife (Youngjae wasn't the most religious person). But, once again, he was on a mission, and he had to stay positive, lest he give up, and forfeit the entire mission.

Daehyun stared at the screen, and his stomach sank even further into depths of despair, as various shades of pink flashed across the screen. He was as sure as hell now this wasn't the coveted disc Youngjae had managed to somehow steal from the prey.

--just .

Daehyun racked his brains to device a way for them all to escape safely. If anything happened to Youngjae (or his hyung for that matter--Daehyun knew how losing his Hyung felt like), he wouldn't forgive himself. Daehyun watched as Youngjae on his lips. Daehyun couldn't blame the guy--couldn't. He remembered how awful it'd felt when the right hand man from Daehyun's agency phoned him earlier on in the year, to tell him about his hyung's accident. Daehyun hadn't gotten is head on straight too, and he'd have easily made the same mistake.

No.

There wasn't any use in mulling over errors. What mattered now was putting things right again, completing the mission, and (Daehyun realised belatedly), getting to their showcase that was coming up in (probably?) an hour or so.

"Barbie. This is ing barbie, guys!"

Youngjae flinched at the swear words, as their prey swung around. Daehyun looked into the guy's face, and saw that while the prey was smiling, there wasn't any trace of mirth in the grin, and it certaintly didn't look friendly. Daehyun cleared his throat, and instantly, all three guy's attention was turned to him. Daehyun took a calming breath, and decided to talk crap to distract the prey for as long as possible, so that he could have more time to device an escape.

"Nice movie..." Daehyun tried, and was glad at how firm his voice was--it scarcely shook.

Everyone present looked at him incredulously. The prey's hand stilled again, and Daehyun relaxed the teensiest bit.

"Eh?" The prey raised one bewildered eyebrow.

"Nice movie." Daehyun repeated, jutting his chin at the computer. Youngjae gripped hold of his arm, to try to get him to shut up, afraid that he'd just agravate the prey even further, but Daehyun didn't stop.

"Barbie..." Daehyun paused for a while, as if deep in thought. "Barbie's pretty." Daehyun concluded after some time. The prey gave another bewildered grunt, attention focused on him. Daehyun shifted so that he could see the prey properly, from where he lay behind Youngjae. In doing so, his foot crunched on the glass piece, and it crumbled underneath his shoe, little pieces skidding across the floor. Everybody stiffened. The prey's eyebrows turned up towards the heavens.

"What's that." The prey loomed closer. Daehyun held his breath. The prey's hands flew to his belt, and drew out the pistol that Daehyun was too afraid to acknowledge (and had no choice but to now). Nobody moved, except for the prey, sliding closer to the group of boys on the ground.

"Hands up."

The hyung complied, Youngjae complied. Daehyun didn't--couldn't. He kept his hands behind him, as it they were still cound in rope. If he lifted his arms, the prey would realise they were on their way to escaping. Daehyun turned his eyes away from the prey.

"I said, hands up." The prey's voice was threateningly low again, but this time, the gun made his words seem a ton heavier, weighing down on the boys. The hyung lowered his arms, and tried to retie the ropes around Daehyun's wrists--but failed, of course, for the ropes had been severed already. The prey's eyes truned to the guy, and he kept his gun trained in the direction.

"You. Don't move." He growled, eyes flicking from Daehyun to the hyung. They could tell he was getting increasingly agitated. Daehyun knew how dangerous that could be, especially when the prey had a gun at his disposal. The hyung dropped the rope, and balled his hands into fists. Youngjae watched the action, and lunged at the hyung to get him to obey.

"Don't move!"

Daehyun tensed as the man's grubby fingers slid down the barrel to the trigger, saw the muscles in the arm jerk as he moved to pull it...

"SMACK."

Daehyun and the hyung collided with an amazing noise, and they glared once at each other both of them moving to shield Youngjae, before turning their attention back to the prey. The hyung shut his eyes and waited for the impact...

"WHACK."

Daehyun's face went slack, as a black stick with two white strips painted on it whistled through the air, and whacked the gun out of the prey's hand baseball style, making the metal weapon skid across the floor, and land next to Daehyun's foot.

The prey fell forward, shoved from behind, and revealed a pleased looking Yongguk swinging the bat they used in their music video. Yongguk mimed a batting action, just in case Daehyun hadn't realised how the gun had flown from the prey's hand, and smirked. Behind him, the three captives could just make out Himchan.

"No mercy~" Himchan sang, voice squeaking a little to hit the notes in Daehyun's part. Zelo and Jongup danced, synchronised, along behind him. The whole scene was so ridiculous that Daehyun would have laughed, if he hadn't felt like crying in relief.

"Ohmygod. It's BAP." The hyung had opened his eyes when the impact hadn't come, and pointed out the fact unneccessarily.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment, Subscribe, and Vote, please guys, and I shall be forever indebted *bows*

548263_345769308827396_8022603_n.jpg