Nicole anger

A bad friend

Nicole is still angry about what Kris did with Key. She does not even talk to Kris, when she bumps into Kris she will pretend not to see. Although he found many ways to approach her, but the result is only one: failure!

On break time, Nicole was sitting in the school cafeteria and prepared eat lunch. While eating, she still attentive read. But Nicole suddenly feels someone coming toward her. It’s Kris and his friends (of course). Kris sit across from Nicole and his friends quickly sit down at table without waiting for Nicole invited. They have always been like that, they just do anything they want and they don't care others like it or not. Nicole pretended not to see them. She continues reading.

Kris still gaze Nicole, he wait Nicole will talk to him but she didn't give any expression shows she interested in it. Kris begins to lose patience, he don't like wait and more he don’t like being ignored, especially person who ignore him is Nicole.

Kris takes book out of Nicole hand, it forced Nicole to look at him in a nasty way but she still refuse to talk to Kris. She takes her book back from Kris and continues to read it. Kris frown and he grab the book again but Nicole retrieves it. She didn't say a word.

The atmosphere between them grow more tense, but EXO-M members prove exciting because it. They watched the childish action of two birds.This scene is really an exciting silent drama.

Can you stop this? - Nicole frustrating shouted. She wasn’t impatient to play with Kris.

If you don't act like that, I will stop - Kris grumpy.

Remember you are the one who started this, not me. And don’t bother me when I'm reading - Nicole said coldly.

When did you start interested in these books? - Kris ironic.

Since I don't want to see you anymore! I found that reading a book has more sense than talking to you - Nicole said cruel, her words make Kris crazy. He was very strong punch on the table and it makes everyone around fear. Nicole was startled, but she quickly recovered.

What did you said? - Kris raised his voice. He stares at Nicole.

You're not deaf and I believe you clearly hear what I just said - Nicole said aloud.

You… - Kris anger. He pushed the chair and walk towards Nicole but Luhan hastily pulled him back.

I'm sorry! I don't think I want to talk to a person crazy so I will go ahead - Nicole stood up and left.

Yahhhhhhhhh, come back! Do you hear me? I SAY YOU COME BACK! Yahhhh, stubborn girl - Kris screamed but Nicole still left.

Let me go, idiots! Who told you to hold me back? Let me go, quickly! – Kris struggle, he wants to get out to chases Nicole but five remaining EXOM members teamed up to keeps him. They had a very hard time to keep Kris but eventually they suffered all the wrath of Kris just because they've let him lose Nicole.

--

Nicole left the cafeteria with a mood extremely annoying. What the hell he wants to do? Trying to hit me? - Nicole mumbles to herself.

Hey, ugly girl! – Call of a girl from behind Nicole but she didn’t hear it.

Yah, girl! Are you deaf? You don't hear me calling? - This time she said with a big voice, or rather she is screaming.

You call me? - Nicole turned and asked. She recognized the voice that comes from Jessica - who cling Kris.

Oh, yeah – Jessica smirk.

Sorry, but my name is Nicole, It’s not ugly girl! – Nicole replied Jessica and turned away. Nicole did not want to waste time with people such as Jessica.

You, stand there! - Jessica ordered.

What? - Nicole began to feel uncomfortable.

I want to talk to you, follow me! - Jessica Nicole pulled away, but she refused.

Let's say here, I'm busy! - Nicole refused.

Ok, if you want, so… I warned you never to cling on Kris, if not don’t blame me… - Jessica threat.

If I don’t do as you say, how will? - Nicole challenges.  Normally Nicole would ignore the words of Jessica, but this time she was extremely uncomfortable. She was arguing with Kris and now she continues to fall into another trouble also because Kris. Why he always makes my life more annoying??

Today you're really brave, you dare to disobey me? If you do not want to be beaten, you better do what I say, you know, ugly duck? – Jessica said aloud.

This is ridiculous! If you're not revamps your face, you're just an ugly duck. Eyes, nose and your chin, all has been adapted - Nicole ridicule.

What did you say? - Jessica really mad after hearing Nicole said. She always hide about her had plastic surgery but Nicole dare to publish it in front of many people. That is unforgivable! Jessica rushed straight to Nicole and slapped her. It is very strong and Nicole has stunned but she quickly regained balance.

I do not like fighting, but today is an exception - After that Nicole began to attack back Jessica.

They fight so fiercely. Fight between Nicole and Jessica quickly attracted the attention of many people. Students flocked to it to keep track of them. Some people cheered enthusiastically.

Have an event going on in our school?? - Luhan questions.The crowd makes him curious.

No, nothing going on today from what I know - Lay aswer.

Let's go there – Chen suggested. They all nodded in agreement except for Kris.

I'm not interested. Why are you interested in such nonsense? - Kris said nonchalantly.

They immediately depressed after hear Kris said. If Kris does not want that also means they can't go there. He really is an authoritarian leader – They thought.

Hey, what's wrong? - Tao pulled the shirt of a student was rushed to the crowd and ask him. He's very inquisitive. He can not stand it if he does not get answered. A guy looked at Kris seems afraid.

What's wrong? – Xiumin asks him.

I heard that Jessica was fighting with ... with ... - He hesitated

Who? Say quickly? - Lay urged.

N…Nicole – A guy deliberately lower voice but enough to Kris heard it. He was running away as fast as the wind. Before his friends realized that he had disappeared in the crowd.

Kris, wait for us! – Tao calls him.

Did you said that you're not interested it? - Luhan ironic.

Aisshhhh, jinja! If there have anything related to Nicole, it will make him crazy up, it's annoying - Lay whining.

Although not happy but they still quickly chased Kris, at least to stop him. They feared Kris can kill Jessica if she hurt Nicole. But what they feared did not happen. This is an amazing scene before their eyes. Both Kris and his friend were unexpected. Nicole was sitting on Jessica and grabbed her hair. Unfortunately for Jessica, she shouldn't make Nicole anger on this day. Once the mood Nicole extremely bad, she will become very scary. But perhaps no one tell Jessica about it, this is why she dared provoke in an angry lion.

Kris quickly pulled Nicole out of the fray. When Nicole saw Kris, she even more anger.

It's all your fault! Why do you always bring trouble to me? - Nicole kick on Kris leg so hard that makes he had to yell. This is first time, EXOM see Kris beaten by a girl. It is an interesting sight and they could not help but laugh about it. Kris turned to look at them. They immediately change the expression on their face.

Whatever, we should quickly leave this place - Kris suffered pain but he still tried to pull Nicole away.

Who told you interfering in my private things? - Nicole continues to kick on other leg of Kris. And this time, everyone around them laughs to see Kris grimaced.

Shut up! What's fun to laugh? - Kris scream and crowd immediately silent.

Okay! We will talk in a different place - Kris said softly with Nicole.

No, I wouldn't go anywhere - Nicole disagrees. So Kris immediately pulled Nicole and took her on his shoulder. Despite her resistance he so carried her away. He can’t talk to Nicole anymore if he does not want to become the laughing stock of everyone.

Hey, put me down, tall guy - Nicole screamed but Kris ignored it.

Shut up! Don't scream like that! - Kris patted on Nicole .

Yahhhhhhhhh, ert! Do you know where you're touching? – Nicole struggle.

I know and and if you don’t order, I will continue to slap on your , do you know? - Kris smirks and he patted Nicole again.

Yahhhhhhhhhh, Krissssssssssssssssssssss! Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! …………………

Hey, everyone go go! Here nothing anymore! - Chen quickly disperse the crowd, he don't want teachers to know this. If they know Nicole had a fight with Jessica, she could be in trouble.

Tsskk, tsk, tssk. She is pitiful! Nicole also really ... she's pretty ruthless - Luhan shook his head and looking at Jessica. She was still lying on the ground and her face is dusty. He seemed to sympathize with Jessica, but in his heart he silently admired Nicole: "Nicole! Jjang! "

The best thing for you is that you shouldn't mess with Nicole anymore, if you don't want to be killed by Kris - Lay reminders Jessica and she just nodded. This is really a great lesson for Jessica.

Oh girls! They are scary! - Xiumin shook his head.

She deserved to be sister-in-law of us - Tao told and all laugh when they think about it.

They were born accord to arrangement of God.

--

Kris didn't dare to take Nicole back her home at the moment because her shape is very pathetic. Her hair disheveled, her cheeks reddened by slapped and her nose was bleeding. Kris gently wiped the blood from her face and care for her wounds. Every time she moaned in pain, he would blow into the wound to relieve her pain.  

I didn’t know that you're very good at fight - Kris pretended to . Nicole didn’t answer Kris but she glared at him.

Next time, if you want to deal with someone please call me, I'll help you - Kris adjusting Nicole hair. She was still silent and looked at Kris.

I really hate to see you hurt! - Kris grabbed Nicole's hands and he looked into her eyes.

Don't think that you care for me, I will forgive you after what you've done to my friend - Nicole coldly said. She tried to struggle to not be touched by Kris actions.

Me too! I will not forgive you - Kris to change attitudes and pointing at his legs. Two bruises appeared on his legs. Obviously it is a masterpiece that Nicole has left on him while she is angry.

You deserve it! - Nicole snaps.

If you hurt my body, you will use your whole life to compensate - Kris threat.

Pssshhh!!!!! It's ridiculous! If so I'll beat you to death and I don't need to fuss anymore! - Nicole is going to beat Kris but he avoided.

Instead of beating me, you should take the time to lose weight - Kris pretended to rub his shoulders.

What … do you mean? - Nicole blushed. She is pretty sensitive to her weight issues.

Omo, omo, my shoulders! I do not know you so heavy, I thought that I was carrying a car - Kris quickly ran away after he said that.

Yah, stand back! A bad guy! What did you say? Don’t let me catch you, if not I will roast you as roast a chicken - Nicole chasing Kris.

Don’t chase me anymore because if you fall, I haven’t enough strength to carry you again – Kris smiled happily because he knows Nicole finally forgave him.

“You just smile, it will be my happiness”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for readers who follow my story.
Thank for subscribers.
Thank for your comments!