Nicole anger

A bad friend

Today was quite hot, so Kris and EXO-M decided to go to the pool to relax and Nicole also have to follow them. She refused but they came home to find her. And as a result Nicole was forced to come here.

EXO-M had changed dress and they are waiting Nicole. When Nicole appeared, they had to open his mouth in surprise. Nicole always dressed very casual so no one knows that she possesses a body so y and hot. While Kris is still stunned, EXOM members constantly expressed their excitement. They welcomed Nicole with a warm applause.

Wow, nice body! – Luhan's eyes widened.

Lay, Tao, Chen, Xiumin staring Nicole from head to toe as if they were about to swallow her. Their stare make Nicole blushed.

Kris saw their expression and he is extremely dissatisfied. He glanced at them.

Tao see the eyes of murder of Kris and he quickly motioned for the remaining members. They turned to look at Kris so they immediately silent and bowed to the ground.  He is a fearsome leader. Kris quickly grabs a towel and wrapped around Nicole. He does not want anyone else to see her body.

Why? Why do you have wrapped a towel for me? – Nicole surprised.

Because it is bad - Kris replied.

What?!– Nicole shock.

I say that you are wearing bikini is very bad and I do not want to see it again - Kris said, pointing to Nicole.

How you dare…- Nicole going to fight with Kris but suddenly she heard a call from behind.

Nicole! – A guy call her.

Oh, Key!!!!!!! – Nicole turned around and saw Key. He was a classmate Nicole from elementary school. Nicole has a long time no see Key since he went abroad to study.

I missed you so much! – Nicole happily greets him with a hug and he he replied her enthusiastically. Kris sees all and he was extremely unhappy. It's annoying when see Nicole holding others. He pulled Nicole out of Key.

Me, too! But who is he? Is your boyfiend? – Key points at Kris and ask.

Uh, yeah! – Kris aswer.

No, he is just a friend! – Nicole protest. You don’t say nonsense. I don’t like to other people misunderstood - Nicole reminded Kris.

Kris ignored Nicole words and put his arm on her shoulder.

My name is Kris. Nice to meet you! – Kris held out his hand to shake hands with Key.

Oh, nice to meet you! I’m Ki Bum but you can call me Key - Key to shake hands with Kris. But Kris has deliberately squeezed Key hand so tightly that he had to grimace in pain.

Hey Kris, you're hurting Key! – Nicole pinched into Kris hand. But he ignored her again.

And these are my friends: Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Tao and Chen - Kris introduced them to Key.

EXOM members turn to shake hands with Key and handshakes of them very “strong”. Perhaps this is the most enthusiastic handshake Key ever received. While EXO-M chats with Key, Kris enlist Nicole pulled away.

Nicole, change outfit you’re wearing! - Kris pushed Nicole towards the dressing room.

Why? – Nicole grimace.

Because outfit that you are wearing will contribute to increasing crime rates – Kris said.

What do you mean? – Nicole did not understand what he wants to say.

Because you wear it so bad and it just makes people want to kill you - Kris sarcasm.

Hey, you're too much! - Nicole angry.

If you change another outfit, I will buy food for you - Kris enticing.

Really?? - Just hear to the food, Nicole immediately excited.

Yeah! – Kris nodded and smiled for her cuteness.

Ok, I’ll change it! - Nicole rushed to the dressing room.

Meanwhile Kris turns back place of Key and his friends. His smile disappeared and instead a cool scary face. Key quite surprised by the changes Kris attitude.

I think you should leave here - Kris toward to Key.

Why? – Key asks.

Because I do not want to see you again - Kris threatening.

This is ridiculous, you have no right ... - Key no time to finish the sentence. He fell to the ground by a punch of Kris.

Also, I haven’t finished it. I don’t like people who interrupt my words. And the more I don’t like anyone touching my girlfriend - Kris sat down and whispered in Key ear. Then he stood up and motioned for EXO-M. They immediately pulled Key into the pool and started to torture this poor guy.

When Nicole came change room, Nicole discovered that she dropped her favorite bracelet so she went back to look for it. Then Nicole accidentally witnessed EXO M members are torturing Key under the pool. Meanwhile Kris stands outside and observes their actions. He has no intention to stop them.

What are you doing? – Nicole screamed.

Nicole… – Kris and EXOM members surprised.

Let him go! - Nicole ordered and they quickly followed her words. Immediately after exit the siege of EXOM, Key hurriedly fled there. They made ​​him fear terror.

Key, Key, wait, wait!… - Nicole calls but Key hasn’t turned to look at her, he continued to run. Nicole plans to chase but she was stopped by Kris.

Let me go, bastard! - Nicole screamed, she was so disappointed in Kris.

Nicole, we just joked with him - Kris tries to defend.

Don't attempt to fool me! You think I'll believe what you said? So this is what you did with my ex-boyfriend, right? You're so scary! I extremely regret when making friend with you. I hate you, Kris - Nicole ran away.

Kris can not explain anything because she has seen it all. He only sadly watched her.

If you can see through my heart, you will understand why I do it. But you are too naive to understand my heart or you do not ever want to understand it.