Smile again

A bad friend

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz – Xiumin sighed dejectedly. He put his chin on the table and looked at Kris while Kris attentive reading a book.

Nicole is not here, I feel so empty Lay show up a somber face and he used both hands against his chin then looked at Kris.

Yes, I wish noona here Tao hung his head on the table and pray

Aigioo, my poor Nicole! What can I do for her now? If I can get sick instead of her I also accept Luhan glanced at Kris to observe the expression of him. He tried to look pitiful when talking about Nicole. Luhan know how much Kris interested in Nicole. Something is bothering them but whatever it is, Kris still loves Nicole so he tried to make Kris worry and that did work. Good job, Luhan! Kris will not be able to tolerate if he know Nicole's illness become worse.

Yesterday when I met her, she was still smiling brightly. I think she will be fine, but now she is even more severe – Xiumin continue sighed, he deliberately extended sentence “she - is - even - more - severe”.

She was so weak she couldn’t sit up – Lay shook his head as if he did not want to believe it's true

When I seen her so pale, I was heartbroken. My girl! – Chen beat on his chest as if he was very painful.

Who's your girl? Stop dreaming. If someone does not need her anymore, I will hold her first – Luhan said sarcastically.

God please help her quickly get well – Tao pretended to pray.

Now Kris completely unable to concentrate on what he was reading. He looked at it, but just listened to what EXOM said. Kris throbbing heart, he thought she was well again but now they say she is weakening. Anxiety in his heart is rise.

Although she was sleeping but she still called your name: Kris … Kris… like that. Oh, when it comes to it I feel bad – Chen looked at Kris with a gloomy face.

Duizhang, you should visit noona. I think she misses you – Tao took Kris's hand and beg but Kris just silence. He was still lost in his own thoughts: Really? She's really called my name? Did she miss me?

Haizzzz, someone owns a heart of iron. He didn’t feel relented after listening to what we said – Luhan stood up.

He knows better stop here. Now Kris's face almost turned pale and it proved he was extremely worried about Nicole. Luhan pleased with his joke. At least, Kris had to pay for what he did.

Let's go guys! I don’t want to look at his stern face anymore – Xiumin said out loud. He also stood up and urged everyone.

Me too! – Chen rushed as they.

You know now you are obnoxious! – Lay added.

Kris folds are held in the hand book.His face became dark. He didn't know that EXOM are quietly celebrating. They happily high five each other while someone's heart is broken into pieces. Actually Nicole disease isn’t so serious like they said. She was fine, but her mom was overly worried her so she had to continue treatment at the hospital for several days. Her mom wanted to make sure she fully recovered after discharge. EXOM know that except for Kris. Congratulations to Kris, you have been cheated.

--

Dongwoon visit Nicole. It's was dark but he wanted to give a word "goodnight" to her. When he arrived, Nicole was sleeping. So he just quietly watched Nicole. Now she looks like an angel.

Dongwoon her hair. He looked at her for a long time and smiled at her, but it's a sad smile.

You gave me a lot of joy in those days I was at your side – Dongwoon said very softly.

Nicole turned and she let out a small sob. Maybe she was crying before sleep. Dongwoon sighed. He pulled the blanket and covered her back.

You are my angel who brought happiness to me. But now my angel is crying just because of me. I’m sorry! I made you sad. I know someone who can bring back your smile. I will bring him for you. I want to see you smile even if it is not for me.

Dongwoon watched Nicole for a long time before he decided to leave.

--

After school, Kris hasn’t returned his home. He also didn't go with EXOM because they could just talk about Nicole. He's afraid to use alcohol for relief. If that night he didn’t drink a lot of alcohol, he wouldn't make ​​a big mistake. So he wandered around and finally stopped at the Han River. He sat there for a long time, until the evening he returned. When he approached his apartment, Kris met Dongwoon. It looks like he was waiting for Kris. But Kris walks off without saying a word as if he doesn't see Dongwoon.

I want to talk to you – Dongwoon who spoke first.

But I don’t – Kris turned away coldly.

Nicole is sick – Dongwoon pulling Kris back.

I know – Kris replied.

You know! But why don’t you come… – Dongwoon angry, he started loudly.

Is that what you want, isn't? – Kris said in a mocking way.

It’s true but I don’t think you easily give up her. I thought you loved her so much but maybe I was wrong – Dongwoon smirked.

Want to think of how it is up to you. Don't bother me anymore – Kris pushes Dongwoon aside.

It is not her fault – Dongwoon said out loud. Kris stopped. He turned and looked at Dongwoon, full of doubt.

That day Nicole came to find you. She prepared very nice to celebrate your birthday but I stopped her. I was the one who sent that picture to you. It was taken from earlier but you're too stupid to have believed in the lies I have created. When I went to the park to find Nicole I've seen you there. So I tried to hug her and you were fooled again – Dongwoon laughed as if to taunt Kris, but in his heart he felt bitter. He lost.

Bastard, how dare you do that Kris took Dongwoon's collar. He was extremely angry.

Because I want revenge Dongwoon smirked

Huh? – Kris frowned

Do you remember Kim Ki Bum? A guy who had been tortured in a pool – Dongwoon asked Kris.

So what? – Kris asked discomfort.

He’s my best friend. When I know what you did to him, I was very angry. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to retaliate against you instead of Ki Bum. That's when I met Nicole and know that she’s the girl you always protect. So I plan to take away your girl as a punishment for you. It's interesting to see you in pain but I don't think Nicole is also vulnerable – Dongwoon finally told the real cause.

So you're satisfied? – Kris asked. Now he's calmer and slowly let go of Dongwoon.

Although I'm still not completely satisfied but I have brought you much trouble like that, it was great! Also, I want to pay you for this... – As soon as he finished speaking, Dongwoon give Kris a punch.

Kris completely unaware of Dongwoon will attack him. So he absolutely doesn't have any defensive before Dongwoon's punch. He fell right to the ground.

It’s not bad! – Kris rubbed on where Dongwoon just hit him. It's quite painful. Then he got up and walked away quickly.

Dongwoon quite surprised by Kris reaction. He thought that Kris could kill him when Kris knows the whole truth, but surprisingly he simply walked away.

But why do I feel so bad? It's like I lost out on my own game. Perhaps, one thing is beyond my estimated. That is I have fallen in love with my prey – Dongwoon said bitterly.

If at another time, maybe Kris will not easily disengage Dongwoon. Luckily for him, today Kris has other thing he's interested in more than. Right now he just wanted to see Nicole, so he didn't want to waste time with Dongwoon.

When he goes to the hospital, he blamed himself a lot. Anger and jealousy has made ​​him become a fool. Why he doesn’t believe Nicole? The more he angry with himself, the more he want to see Nicole. He will atone. He would beg her forgiveness. Now no matter what happens he will never doubt Nicole even once. He will use all his life to believe her.

All what I did was wrong. I doubt you. I hurt you and made ​​you cry. I should be punished, but please forgive me. This will be the last time I do something stupid like that – Kris holding Nicole's hand until he started to fatigue and fall asleep next to her but his hand still didn't let go Nicole.

The next morning, when Nicole woke up, she saw Kris was beside her. He was still sleeping. “Probably he came from last night” – She thought. Nicole looked at Kris. Now he looked so cute. Nicole moved closer to Kris. Her fingers move over his face from the eyes to the nose and then lips. His everything seemed perfect. She smiled to herself. See Kris make her very happy and completely forgot her anger.

If you keep touching my face like that it will be leave a hole – Kris said while his eyes are still closed.

Nicole startled and hastily pulled her hand but Kris was faster than she. He took Nicole's hand.

I didn’t know you admire me so much – Kris said in a teasing way.

You…you… when did you wake up? – Nicole shyly asked. She pulled her hand back but Kris has gripped not let go, Nicole increasingly confused.

From the moment you begin to be attracted to my face – Kris still staring at Nicole.

Hey, I do not – Nicole disagrees but her cheeks turned pink.

Are you telling the truth? So what is kept moving on my face? – Kris raised Nicole hand. He would be fun to .

When did you come here? – Nicole avoiding eyes of Kris and change the subject.

Last night – Kris tilted his head to look at Nicole.Try to hold his laugh.

I thought you didn't want to see me – Nicole sulking.

Yes, I don’t want – Kris said, trying to sound seriously.

So why did you come here? – Nicole turned to look at Kris. Her voice seemed little angry.

Uhmmmmm, because I heard that someone was missing me, even she called my name in her dream – Kris scratching his chin and smirked.

I didn't miss you – Nicole blushed.

Oh, really? Don’t you miss me? – Kris asked.

Nicole nod.

If so, should I go? – Kris pretended disappointment. He was about stand up.

Yah, you… – Nicole pulled the hand of Kris back.

That means you've missed me, right? – Kris burst out laughing

Yah, how you dare tease me? – Nicole hit on Kris chest.

Ok, ok! I will not laugh at you – Kris tried to stop laughing.

Nicole! – Kris suddenly serious then he hugged her.

Huh? – Nicoel freaked out because of the sudden change of his.

I’m sorry because of all the stupid things I did. Sorry for I didn't believe you. But from now onwards I will never repeat that mistake again. Will we still be good friends? – His voice filled with sincerity.

No – Nicole said.

You can’t… – Kris startled, he let Nicole go and looked deep into her eyes almost begging.

Nicole trying to hold back laughter but when she was looking at Kris's face, she couldn't take it anymore and Nicole burst out laugh.

You're teasing me? – Kris raised an eyebrow asked.

I pay you for trying to tease me earlier – Nicole sticked her tongue.

I'll call it a tie. Now, you have to wash your face. You’re look like an ugly girl– Kris ruffled her hair.

I'm always the ugly girl, only you are beautiful – Nicole pouted.

Did you know I’m beautiful? At least, your eyes still works very well – Kris laughed, he seemed very proud.

Pssssh – Nicole glared at Kris.

Come on, my girl – Kris lifted her up.

Hey, what do you do? I can move myself – Nicole exclaimed when Kris carried her in bridal style.

I know but you’re still weak. Patients shouldn't move too much! – Kris cradling Nicole, he ignored she like it or not.

Yah, who said that? – Nicole asked.

Me – Kris winked.

Hey, let me go! – Nicole tried to struggle but it’s not work.

No – Kris shook his head and carried her to the bathroom.

Yahhhhhhh!

Shhhh, Dont make noise! – Kris drops her down. After He began to wash her ​​face but she kept shaking her head so he has to use strong measures

Ahhh, why you hit on my forehead? – Nicole rubs her head in pain.

Be obedient, girl! Open your mouth so I can brush your teeth – Kris ordered. He took the toothbrush and handed it to her.

Hmmmmmm! – Now she can't complain anymore, she can only follow his words.

Dongwoon has arrived. He wasn’t come on but outside quietly watching Nicole and Kris. Nicole totally changed when she’s next to Kris. Although she is always arguing with Kris, but one thing is undeniable: Nicole happiest and most comfortable when she saw Kris.

At least, you have to laugh. Be always smiling like that, Nicole!

Dongwoon quietly leave, he did not want to ruin their fun time.


I think it's time for them to reconcile with each other. I don't want my story to be too complex. And I don't want Dongwoon turned into a bad guy.

Perhaps it will take a long time, I can update for next chapter. Hope you can wait for me!

Bye and see you... soon!