Love’s plan part 1: Be a gentle man!

A bad friend

 

“Women can't resist the charm of a gentle man. Only with a sweet saying enough to make them voluntary fall into your arms”

-- Baozi said --


 

“You need to learn it from Luhan - a pure boy Beijing”Xiumin points towards Luhan and praise. Needless to say how was Luhan proud of himself. He swaggers out immediately.

“Pssh… What? To do you want me to look girly like him? In your dream!” Kris did not even glanced Luhan once and blurted out a sentence full of humiliation.

Yah, Yah, I’m not girly, but gentle, GENTLE!! You know what is gentle? Rock head”Luhan immediately responded, completely uneasy with Kris's comment.

“What did you just say?”Kris slam on table and stood up.

“Come on, Kris! You always act like this how Nicole can love you?” – Lay interrupted before life of Luhan threatened.

“Right, calm down, Kris! You need to training” – Chen said.

“Training?”  – Kris frowned.

“Yes, we will turn you into a true gentleman that any girl dreamed of” Xiumin began to lie.

“Not to the extent like that”Tao cleared his throat, he aware Xiumin was said beyond the fact.

“Ok, turn you into a person that Nicole loves”Xiumin immediately corrected.

Kris seemed to think about it, after all his friends are real players. They obviously have more experience than him.

“I will consider about it. Now, time to go to class” – He gets up and goes. Xiumin immediately went tow Kris to discuss the plan which he had just suggested ​​. He looked very excited about it while the others did not think so.

Behind them, a small conversation still continues.

“Do you think we will be successful in the training of Kris?” – Lay a whisper with Chen.

“I’m not sure. It depends on luck” – Chen just shrugged.

“I bet he will fail” – Luhan smile sardonically.

“So why don't you stop Xiumin”Tao rolled his eyes in horror. He feared if the results are not as desired Kris, they will be the people have to bear the worst consequences.

“It's fun! Just as you are training beast”Luhan laughed. The mischievous boy from Beijing has a lot of ideas for this. He will avenge for Kris has insulted him earlier.

“Hey, you're cruel joke”Lay light punch on the shoulder Luhan.

“What are you mumbling behind me?”A ‘beast’ that is growling.

“Nothing”They respond at the same time.

--

Initial goal of this plan is to build the image for Kris, he have to giving people the impression of a friendly guy image. Need to change Nicole's thoughts on Kris as a bad guy who only know fighting. EXOM always stand by his side to monitor. Make sure Kris does not have any stupid mistake.

A week later, by persuasion (or rather beg) of EXOM, Kris emperor had the expression of the evolution. Not cause any trouble. Do not bully. Do not fight with anyone.

The way he talks is softer. His behavior is also more polite. Especially he always smiled friendly with everyone. This is the miracle of miracles. (Although his smile is a little scary but we should still recognize it as his great efforts *clap*)

Of course, Nicole was surprise by the change of Kris. But she was very happy. And so she treats Kris also more special. Whereas others are worried, rather he kept scowling face as before than to look the gummy smile on face of the criminal of him. A combination of weird and did not fit him. It is nothing more than scare. They still avoid him avoid devil.

One month later, though very upset but Kris still trying to keep a friendly attitude. Thus people started changes thinking about him. They feel more comfortable and less worry with him. Thought everything was going smoothly but no, there was something happened (or rather someone accidentally interrupt) and it has made ​​his plans collapsed unintended.

--

“That guy makes my eyes sore” Kris stared towards Woohyun who carefree laughing over there.

“Who is?” – Xiumin asked while trying consuming tangle cake in his mouth.

“A dwarf guy in the same class with Nicole” - Kris replies.

Someone was hurt after that sentence.

“Hm, hm” Xiumin tried to swallow away all cake is stuck in his throat. He is extremely sensitive when they hear the word "dwarf"

Just because you are tall, do you think you are right to call others not as high as you are a dwarf? A long-legged monster Xiumin angry but he just silently cursed Kris.

“Ah, this boy is Woohyun”Chen glances at Xiumin sympathetic, his eyes as if to say: I know, hyung. We’re same!

“A cheesy guy who only knows a few odd gestures but nothing” - Kris expose unpleasant face when it comes to woohyun.

“But the girls like that” Lay shrugged as if it is obvious.

“You should also learn some aegyo” – Luhan suggested even though he knows it is impossible.

“What to do? It is nonsense” – Kris sniggered

“Make Nicole falling into you, stupid!” – Luhan responsed.

“I'm not a kid that makes crap stuff Kris argue.

“Do not think such bigotry. Even Xiumin who older than you, he also knows how to do aegyo” – Luhan disagrees.

“I’m not old!”Xiumin pouted. He felt hurt a lot. Why did he become a target to attack? Today it seems not a day for him.

“Try to do aegyo once for Kris”Chen gestured to Xiumin.

Xiunin immediately turned to the table of girls then he put his fist up chubby cheeks and said ‘buing buing’.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Opppaaaaaaaaaaa! Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

“It's so cute!”

“Oppa, do it again, please!!!!!!”

 The girls screamed frantically, they can barely control their emotions after Xiumin action. They almost fainted.  Xiumin lifted his face proudly. His mood suddenly well up and completely forgot what Luhan and Kris had said earlier. He do it again and make the girls even more excite.

 

“Oh, girls!”Kris looked at them disgusting.

“See, I told you!”Luhan smirked.

“No woman can resist a cute guy” Lay nodded.

“Come on, let try it”Xiumin ordered.

“No, i don’t”Kris waved.

“Just say buing buing”Chen also cheer him.

“No”Still resolutely refused.

“Try it once, duizhang” Tao trying to extend voice to sound so cute.

… - Kris folded the arms across his chest. Seem to think.

“Come on, Kris, just once!” – Luhan looked at Kris with sparkling eyes full of expectations.

“Buing…”*reluctant*

Finally, he do it.

 

All of a sudden silence, seemed to wallow after a big shock. Although they had asked him to do aegyo, but they do not think he will do.

“Puhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha”Luhan burst out laugh, it was his first reaction after his brain working again.

“Hahahahaha”And followed by the laughter of all the remaining members. It's hard for them to hold it at the moment.

“What’s wrong with your face, Kris?” – Luhan holding belly and laughed as if there is no tomorrow.

CRASH *Flipping Table*

All shut up immediately. Luhan realized that he just had an act stupid. EXOM certainly regretted for laugh at him earlier

“It seems YOU’RE SO HAPPY. I look like a clown?” Kris emphasized each word and corner of his eye twitching. It was like he could strangle them anytime.

 “Uh… ah… no, no, no, Kris. I didn't mean it, really! I swear!”Luhan stammered, trying to keep his legs from shaking. If Kris angry, he'll die.

“Y.eah… It…it’s… cute! Your aegyo so…so cute, you just… need…need to practice a little bit more” Chen was only trying to stop the laughter threatening to pop out of his throat.

The rest are face down on the ground while cold sweaty their forehead. This is dangerous. Kris didn't say anything. He walked away with a red face (because embarrassed and angry)

*Lucky for you, Luhan!*

--

By the way, would also introduce a new friend who just moved to here about 2 weeks. He came to Konkuk University as a foreign student from student exchange project between universities. His name is Woohuyn a.k.a aegyo king and he is a classmate of Nicole.

Woohyun is a guy whose love jokes a lot, he really an expert aeyo and good at flirting with girls. He especially likes to make friends with Nicole. Not for any reason but he always followed Nicole. It naturally turned him into a thorn in the eye Kris (just God knows in the eyes of Kris really how many thorns).  Unfortunately this guy did not know that he himself has put himself into the monster's eye.

Woohuyn also quite candid and often do not pay attention to what others think about him. The boys didn’t like him because he makes too much aegyo (but he did not even know it).  With his carefree, he easily falls into trouble.  And it is also why lead him into danger. Don’t think that this guy is brave because he dared to provoke Kris. In fact, his liver is not so big. He's also not the kind of person whose doesn’t know what fear is, but he's a newcomer and he totally didn’t know that Kris is an extremely scary guy. Hence something had happened that he never desired. And today is the day he makes Kris exploded. It makes the Konkuk University concussion during a long time.  It's terrifying, whenever mention of Kris anger then all must shudder with fear.

“Hi, coriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”Woohyun appeared from nowhere. He rushed to Nicole and wraps his arm around her shoulder in a friendly.

*Someone sent him a death glare*

“Hi, woohuyn!” Nicole smiled and waved at him.

“Oh, EXOM also here? Hi, guys!” – Woohyun even pat son Kris shoulder, did not know that other are looking at him with murderous eyes.

He shouldn’t do it. Such a stupid guy! – EXOM thought when they saw the serious expression on Kris face. Kris silence while his friend was trying to smile and say hello to Woohuyn. He's too focused on Woohuyn arm is placed on the shoulders of Nicole. His eyes twitched with rage.

“Kris, calm down! Remember what I told you” Xiumin tiny voice just enough to Kris heard it, trying to Nicole did not recognize.

Kris, calm, calm down! Just a little longer, a little longer. You're in the test phase so you should temporarily forgive this brat. Just wait for it. You will settle him later – Kris seeks to prevent his anger is about to pop out.

“Hi”Kris fake a smile and skillful removed Woohyun hand from Nicole.

Nicole felt a little uncomfortable, like atmosphere suddenly became strangely cold and scary.

“Can I join with you?” – Woohyun polite asked.

 “No, we have something to discuss about”Kris coldly rejected.

“It's okay, you go ahead! I will not bother you” - Someone too dumb that doesn’t realize that he had been denied. “Cori, okay?” Even make a heart gesture to beg Nicole.

“Yea, s-ure!”Nicole almost cold sweat. Say honest, Nicole doesn’t like cute little gesture of him at all. It made ​​her creepy but she's so polite that couldn’t show it up.

“So, we decided to go Busan on later this month, okay?” Xiumin said, not heed Woohyun anymore.

“We'll be prepared for anything, you just need to bring a few your stuffs that was enough” Lay also added.

“It seems a bit far”

“But there is beautiful scenery and delicious food” - Tao drooling while imagining seafood in Busan awaits him enjoy.

“My mom will not be pleased if that I go to a place far away from Seoul with a group of boys” – Nicole still worry.

“We’re friends and we have a scary guy enough so that no one dared to disturb you. Your mom will not have to worry!”Chen jokingly.

“Have long time we don’t have picnic together, you shouldn't refuse” Lay said.

“If necessary, Kris will meet your mom to convince her”Luhan suggested.

“You sit there but doing nothing? Say something to convince her to go with us, quickly!” Xiu elbowed to Kris.

“Let’s go with us”Kris only said like that.

“Not so, at least you have to know how to begging other?” Luhan glares Kris. He just wants to remind Kris invite Nicole go along to Busan with them. But Kris is too stupid to realize what Luhan said instead he understood it in a different way. So our Kris did a cute gesture in embarrassment.

“Come along with me! Please!” ~~~~~~~~ *blush* Sound too cute (but fail)

 

A cold wind is sudden blowing. Yard fulls of fallen leaves. Everything freezes.

Woah, he's just doing aegyo?!? – Nicole thought. She still stunned after what just happened.

What the hell! EXOM palmface. Sometimes they feel embarrassed for being friends with Kris.

“Ahahahahahaha” A laugh burst out from the mouth Woohyun who sat still for a second before. It can be said, his reaction exactly the same as Luhan.

“What did you do, Kris? Buing buing, huh? Ahaha! You call that is aegyo? OMG! My stomach too hurt! Haha haha haha….” – Woohyun keep laughing.

Kris face transferred from red to dark and so, darker and darker.

“Hyun, don’t laugh anymore”Nicole tugged Woohyun sleeve to remind him to stop, but sadly he kept laughing like there was no tomorrow. And finally

*BAM*

*CRACK*

Something has broken. Woohyun immediately silence. He knew something wrong.

Oh, no!Xiumin sweating.

EXOM members are crying inwardly. They have spent so much effort to train Kris so that collapsed just minutes because this brat. This time, nothing can be saved. Looking at the Kris face, they can confirm he hasn’t repressed anymore. The best way for them is to run away before they become shields to avoid bullets. No one told anyone, they quietly walked away because of their safety.

Kris banged on the table then he grabbed Woohyun collar and yanked forward. Because it happened sudden so other poor guy didn't have any reaction against him. While Nicole's eyes widened, she was so surprised because Kris attitude change in a short time.

“It’s funny, huh?” Kris squeezing Woohyun's collar, forcing him to face Kris in the shortest distance possible.  Because Woohyun lower so Kris almost lifted him off the ground, he had to stand on tiptoe so as not to choke.  For the first time in his life, he understood how feeling of the dying. Woohyun gulped.

“Nmm, nmmmm” He can’t be answered because his throat is being squeezed.

*You wonder what Nicole is doing, right? Why did she not stop Kris? – Ah, yeah! Nicole still dazed*

“Listen, brat! You have two options: You have to get out of my sight forever or you never laugh again” Kris looked at Woohyun as if he wanted to devour him.

“Kris, let him go. You made ​​him choke” Nicole has returned to reality. Now is the time to rescued Woohyun from this angry monster.

“Also if you dare follow Nicole again, I swear I'll break your hand”Kris didn’t even hear the words of Nicole, he continued to threaten Woohyun.

“Kris, come on! You are acting as before” – Nicole hold Kris hands, trying to pull it out of Woohuyn.

“I want to know your answer” He strangle Woohyun more tightly

Woohyun nods as ‘yes’ for his answer (in this case noone dared say 'no')

“Good!” – Kris smirked. He finally let go Woohyun.

This poor guy landed on the ground by his . His face pale as if it was no longer blood. After gathering strength, he didn’t say a word but immediately fled.

“Kris, you…” Nicole angry, she wished she could punish him but couldn't do anything.

“Cole, my mood is not good, so best you don't say anything. If you want to nag me for that brat, just forget it! I will never apologize to him or do stupid stuff like that. Also, you should never mention his name to me if you don't want i to kill him in front of you” After say that he walked away.

While his anger broke out, there were a lot of things to sacrifice and countless victims. He broke anything he sees and if someone bumped into him on the way he or she will definitely be in trouble. Kris emperor became an obsession for all college students Konduk again.

“What’s up, Krissssssssy! Let's go to the basketball court” *rapper style* Chanyeol appear from somewhere. He didn't know this dragon extremely angry.

“Go away”Kris kicked a guy in the and he rolled on the ground miserably.

“I'm just asked you to play basketball. What I did wrong? Why am I being treated like this?”Chanyeol almost about to cry. Don’t know why his hyung turns into an unruly man.

“What are you looking at? Out of my way” Kris yelled at prying crowd looking at him. What is repressed during the past had turned out. He left without glance at the poor victims behind him.

Nicole shook her head and helplessly watched Kris. His nature hasn’t changed. *sign*

From then onwards no one dares mention 'aegyo' in front of Kris.

--

First plan: Be gentleman

Result: Failure

Cause: Lack of restraint

Lesson learned: Don’t ever turn yourself into someone else. You can turn a beast into a pet but don't the same thing for Kris, if you do not want to fall into trouble.

 

 

 


Hoho, finally i finished a new chap. Do you think a bout it? It's fun, right?

Carameo: Woohyun and Chanyeol

I think Woohyun's personality in fic did not differ from reality

And Chanyeol - Sorry, he appeared too short!