Trouble maker

A bad friend

Nicole is the girl so naive to even stupid. She always believed that everyone around her is good. For with Dongwoon too, she thought that he really was a gentle and kind man. In fact, Dongwoon completely unlike what Nicole was thinking about him. Only Kris felt that from the first time he meets Dongwoon. Although he can't know what's Dongwoon purpose but he has been wary of Dongwoon observations. Kris always next to Nicole, he ensures that Dongwoon can't do anything harmful to Nicole. Dongwoon is not reliable. His attitude makes Kris must vigilance.

Kris wasn't mistaken when he suspected Dongwoon. He's not simple guy. He tried to approach Nicole but unlike what Kris was worried. His goal is to one another. He wants to push Kris in trouble. The first time Dongwoon met Kris, he quietly observing Kris and he know that the biggest weakness of Kris none other than Nicole. Dongwoon always tried to show the over–close action with Nicole because he knew it would make Kris uncomfortable. He wants to challenge Kris. Meanwhile Kris is a guy impatient and it's not too hard to make he fall into the trap of Dongwoon. When they played basketball together, Dongwoon pretends to fall and blame Kris so Nicole has quarrel with kris. Then, he pretended pain so Nicole has to take care for him. It makes Kris even angry more. Kris nearly hit Dongwoon but EXOM was stopped Kris timely. Luckily for Kris because he has great friends and one of persons that Kris should thank most was Luhan. This beautiful guy owns a head too smart. He defeated Dongwoon's plan just by a bug. It sounds funny but in fact it has happened. In when Dongwoon pretend that his leg injured and he couldn't walk so Kris forced to carry him. Luhan used a beetle to scare him, no need to say everyone can also imagine how he panicked. He quickly jumped out from Kris's back and run away as fast as possible. It is a funny scene! Of course Dongwoon's foot has fully recovered after this scene.

But troubles aren’t over. If Dongwoon wants something, he has to do until his target successfully. Once he appeared, he must give Kris a headache. This is truth. From the moment he appeared, between Kris and Nicole consecutive happen misunderstood. Whether accidentally or intentionally those things alway relate to Dongwoon. Sadly Nicole believes Dongwoon. She thought Kris hate Dongwoon so he is trying to mess with Dongwoon. Because of this, disagreement between Kris and her are growing. Kris was very disappointed because Nicole didn't stand on his side despite what he is doing is to protect her.

In contrast, Dongwoon is very satisfied with what he has done to Kris. But on the other hand he felt sorry for Nicole because he took advantage of her. Nicole trusts him unconditionally. She always defended him in front of Kris. She took care of him very well and is willing to help him whenever he needs. Although she had quarreled with Kris repeatedly just for him but she never complained about it. She's nice to incredible levels. How a girl like her could exist in this world? Don’t wonder Kris always protect her. Initially Dongwoon thought that he was taking advantage of Nicole just to cause trouble for Kris, but now Dong woon is really jealous with Kris, he was lucky guy because he always had girls on his side.

––

Dongwoon asked Nicole and EXOM go to water park with him. He already planned and make sure this time he will make Kris going crazy. Although EXOM really don’t like this idea but finally they agreed go to the Caribbean Bay because Nicole begged. It is a mistake. During the trip they had to endure "aegyo" actions of Dongwoon which according to them it's really horrible. Not only that, Dongwoon also devoted special attention to Nicole. EXOM constantly pretends to vomit in front of Dongwoon's actions, but he ignored it. Kris is that he wants to observe. Kris is very annoying but outside he is still cool, except each when he saw Nicole smiled with Dongwoon, it made ​​Kris frowned. Kris is jealous. Dongwoon smile, he quietly enjoy this interesting moment. If Kris does not like, he will show it more and more. This time, he is certain Kris going to explode and will make Nicole doesn't want to see him for a long time. It will be a great opportunity for Dongwoon close to Nicole. On the other hand Kris remained silent during the trip. Although his attitude is very cold but he didn't take his eyes off Nicole and Dongwoon. Whenever Nicole smiled at Dongwoon which makes Kris only want to punch obnoxious face of him.

It for you even though I know this chocolate bar can not sweeter than you – Dongwoon deliberately gave chocolate to Nicole in front of Kris.

 Oh, thank you but I don’t think that i’m a sweety girl. You’re just kidding me! – Nicole received chocolate and she couldn't help but laugh when she heard the words of Dongwoon said.

No, to me you’re always sweetest girl – Dongwoon shakes his head and smile at Nicole.

Nicole because you’re - always - sweetest - girl so I think you don’t need this chocolate bar anymore – Luhan sarcastically repeat the words of Dongwoon.  He almost lost his patience after he heard cheesy words from Dongwoon. He just wants to throw away chocolate bar but he fears Nicole angry so he just dared to steal it as soon as she received.

Luhan, give it back to me – Nicole tried to reached out to regain chocolate bar from Luhan.

Nooooooooooo – Luhan quickly hand up higher to Nicole cann't reach so Nicole tickled him and he immediately surrendered. But before Nicole can take back chocolate bar Luhan was thrown it to Lay.

Aishhhhhhhh, jinja! Lay give it to me – Nicole turns to Lay.

No – Lay shake his head. When Nicole comes to close, Lay smile at her and throw it to Chen. Then Chen throw it to Tao, Tao throw it to Xiumin. They kept repeating it several times and Nicole started annoying.

Give back to me, quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Nicole stomping foot in the ground.

Noooooooooooooooooooo – EXO M laughed when they see Nicole expression. It was fun to teases her.

Catch me if you can – Luhan took bars of chocolate and running away. He even dared his tongue to teased Nicole. EXOM also follow him.

Luhannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! – Nicole quickly chases them. She won't forgive anyone who dared to steal food from her.

Too childish! – Kris shook his head and looked at them.

Now only remains Dongwoon and Kris. This is a great opportunity for Dongwoon. He will make Kris mad before Nicole back. And so he started to say something provocative

Well, she's hot! You're lucky to be friend with a hot girl like that? – Dongwoon elbowed Kris hand while looking toward Nicole

What do you mean? – Kris frowned. He didn't like the attitude of Dongwoon.

Nicole, do you think that she is so hot? Especially when she bath looks very attractive – Dongwoon smiled wickedly as if he was thinking something very interesting (ert).

Be careful with your words. If you have bad intentions with Nicole Don't blame me no mercy – Kris's voice steely. He clenched his fist with rage.

Hey, strangely man. It's just a compliment! Moreover, all boys are thinking about girls like me. That's completely normal, but why do you overreact? – Dongwoon shrugs.

You should stay away from her before the worst will come to you. That is my warning for you! – Kris looked at Dongwoon with his eyes flaming fire.

Haha, it's funny! What makes you think you have the right to stop me? You're - just - a - friend - with - her – Dongwoon face to Kris and challenges. He looked behind Kris and saw Nicole coming towards them. Appropriate time has come – he thought.

Listen, ! I don't want to repeat many times so you should hear clearly. Never - touched - Nicole. If you continue to clinging her, I won't be polite with you anymore! – Kris grabbed Dongwoon collar, pulling him closer so he could hear what Kris said.

Why I have to do what you ordered? Also, I wasn't clinging her but she always stick to me. You don't see her ready to run with me whenever I call. If I want I can put her to my bed at any time – Dongwoon whispered to Kris. He tried to say very small just enough for Kris to hear.

The purpose of Dongwoon is successfully. Kris didn't remain calm after he heard what Dongwoon said. He punched straight on Dongwoon's cheek without hesitation with made ​​him fell on the ground. Nicole stood right behind Kris, she has seen it all. Nicole quickly ran towards Kris and support Dongwoon before Kris can beat him again.

Kris, stop here! – Nicole stood facing Kris while trying to shield Dongwoon behind her back.

Nicole, go away! – Kris clenched his teeth.

No, I won’t go until you stop acting rude – Nicole pushed Kris hard. Her face is red with anger.

Nicole, calm down. Kris isn't the type of person to do anything without a reason – Luhan defend Kris.

You means Dongwoon was wrong but I don’t think that Dongwoon is a troublemaker – Nicole protect Dongwoon.

Do you know what he was talking? Why do you stupid to defend him? – Kris scoffs.

So, what did Dongwoon say? – Nicole asks. Dongwoon slightly startled. He's afraid Kris would repeat what he had to say about Nicole. He never really thought of her in a bad way like that.

He … I can’t tell to you – Kris can't repeat the words of Dongwoon because he doesn't want Nicole to be sad.

What? You can not tell or the fact you have no reason – Nicole scoffs.

It is up to you, whatever! – Kris gave up tell to her the truth. He gave Dongwoon a look of contempt.

Kris, at least you should apologize Dongwoon

I don’t think that I was wrong, and I will never apologize to this bastard – Kris point at Dongwoon.

Kris, you … – Nicole was about argued with Kris.

Nicole, don’t be angry! Maybe I have said something that makes him misunderstood – Dongwoon pull Nicole back.

No, Dongwoon, even if you’re wrong but he shouldn’t beat you – Nicole seriously.

He is always right but to me, you also think it is wrong no matter what I do. You believe him but you always doubt me. I think we know each other long enough to you understand me, but it looks like I was wrong – Kris left in disappointed.

Kris, you can’t do what you promised me? – Nicole chased Kris and took his arm which makes him stop.

That promise, you're just forget it! – After that Kris gone.

They don't know that Dongwoon smiled triumphantly behind.

Nicole, I’m sorry. It’s my fault! – Dongwoon patted Nicole shoulder to comfort her.

No, I know you’re not wrong. Don’t blame yourself! – Nicole turn to Dongwoon and smiled slightly with him.

Come on, be refreshed up! Would you like to join with me go to Lazy River? – Dongwoon finds other topics to make up Nicole mood

Sorry, Dongwoon. I don’t think I can be fun to play with you anymore. Maybe I should go back.

Dongwoon quietly follow Nicole. He don't want force her.

--

Along the way back, Nicole keep silent. She was too busy thinking about what Kris told her. There is really he wasn't at fault? Is she too harsh with him?

Nicole, Nicole – Dongwoon shake lightly Nicole. He called her several times but she didn’t respond. Her mind is elsewhere.

What’s wrong? – Nicole startled look at Dongwoon.

I called but you didn't answer? Are you unwell? – Dongwoon worried look at her. He put his hand on her forehead to check.

No, I'm just thinking a couple of things – Nicole smiled

Think about Kris? – Dongwoon stared at her.

Ah, uh,… No, it just a few miscellaneous things. Don't bother! – Nicole lied.

Really? – Dongwoon still worried.

Nicole nodded and she continued silence again.

Nicole, how long you know Kris? – Dongwoon glanced softly Nicole.

About three years

A period isn’t short. I feel jealous – Dongwoon sighed.

Huh? Jealous? – Nicole frowned, she don’t know Dongwoon what’s mean.

Yeah, I wish I could make friend with you earlier as him – Dongwoon frankly admitted.

That doesn’t matter because we are friends now – Nicole patted him.

You’re right! – Dongwoon nods and laughs.

Dongwoon?

Huh?

Don’t hate Kris. If you know him you'll see he's a good person - Nicole don’t want Dongwoon think about Kris in a bad way. She hopes they can become friends.

I know. Can I ask you a thing?                            

Of course! – Nicole nods.

Do you like Kris? – He really curious about Nicole feelings for Kris.

Why ... why do you ask about this? – Nicole somewhat unexpected by Dongwoon question. Although there are many questions about the relationship between Nicole and Kris, but no one has asked her that she likes Kris?

The first time I met Kris I thought he was your boyfriend – Dongwoon honestly told her.

Because we always go together, so a lot of people who think like that but really we're just friends – Nicole nodded in understanding.

Really? It is luck! - Dongwoon applause glad.

Why is luck? - Nicole questions

So that means I still have a chance, right? - Dongwoon wink at her

But what’s chance? – Nicole even puzzled more when she heard Dongwoon answer.

Make you become my girlfriend – Dongwoon mischievous reply her.

You're kidding, right? Nicole elbowed him.

Dongwoon did not answer but just smiled at her. He looks very happy.


I'm back!

Hope this chapter doesn't disappoint guys!

Don't hate Dongwoon. I don't intend to make him a bad guy but it seems I'm making him turn out like that. It's my fault! >o<

Thank to 20 subscribers!