A new friend

A bad friend

Recently Nicole seldom went out with Kris. He can only see Nicole in school. After school she would come home alone, not accompanied by Kris as always. Every time Kris want to go out with her out she will be immediately reject. When he calls her, she answered very quickly and then shut it down. Even when Kris come Nicole’s home to find her but couldn't see her. What's Nicole doing? Kris didn’t know and it makes him uncomfortable.

Nicole never hides Kris anything, but this time it looks like she's done something sneaky behind him. Because the suspicious actions of Nicole makes Kris bother so much. He's always in the mood scowling and ready to fight with anyone. Therefore EXOM bring Kris to Myeong-dong to relax but even he went with them, but his mind was completely elsewhere.

Hey, Kris! Is that Nicole? Tao elbowed Kris. He immediately looked in the direction Tao pointed.

It was Nicole but she was not alone. She - was - beside - another - man. It's a man that Kris had never met before. “Who is he?” Kris wonders. Kris did not say a word. Expression on his face immediately changed. He clenched his fist and walked into the restaurant where Nicole and a damn guy was fun chatting.

Hey, Cole! – Kris called out her name.

Nicole turned slowly and this time, expression on Nicole's face changed. Her smile disappeared when he saw Kris. “Kris! Oh my God! It’s Kris!” In her mind silently screamed. Nicole knew Kris long enough to understand the meaning behind every manifestation of Kris. “I'm going to be in trouble!” *self muttering*

Hi, Kris! - Nicole tried to smile to greet Kris.

Hi, Nicole! - Lay, Tao, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin appear behind Kris.

Great! They appeared! – Nicole thought. She waved to welcome their (although she don't want).

We meet again! – Luhan smilling.

Yeah, meet again!  - Nicole nods. “But there is nothing interesting” * self muttering*

Nicole! You don't know how glad when I see you here? Recently it was so hard to see you, even I came to your house to find you but I can’t see you. It seems you are very busy – Kris smirks but in fact he's suppressed anger.

Ah, yeah… I was a bit busy recently - Nicole sweating cold when she hear Kris said. She knows he was very upset.

Nicole, who is he? – Luhan point at guy next to Nicole.

Ah, this is Dong Woon – a new friend of mine. And Dong Woon, this is my friends in the colleges: Kris, Lay, Tao, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin – Nicole introduces them to each other.

Hi, I’m Son Dong Woon! Nice to meet you! - Dongwoon happily welcomes them.

Me too! - Kris shook hands with Dongwoon.

Wow, you such a strong man! Even I just shake hand with you but I can feel your abundant energy – Dongwoon grimaced.

Kris, don’t like that! You hurt him! *whisper* Nicole secretly pulls his sleeve. She does not want Kris to mess with her ​​friend so Kris has let go Dongwoon hand. Dong woon rubs his hand. It still leaves red marks - result from Kris's welcome.

Nicole, you don’t mind if we join? – Xiumin winks at her.

Of… of course! – Nicole let out a small laugh but it’s fake. She knows whether they leave or stay doesn’t depend on her decision.

Thank you! You’re so cute! – Lay smile and then they quickly sit down.

But before EXO M sit down, Dongwoon leaving his chair and moved to sit beside Nicole. That is Kris position every time they sit together. EXOM surprised. They silently observed Kris. He still acts cool to pretend like nothing happened. He silently sat down opposite them. Pheww........ It is stressful!

 Dong woon, you're an international student? – Chen asked.

No, what makes you think like this?- Dong Woon shakes his head.

You don’t look like a Korean – Chen said.

Oh, but I’m a Korean. I’m living in America – Dong Woon laughs.

So you come to Korea to do?- Kris asked (sound impolite)

I heard scenery in Korea so beautiful. I want to come here for tourism - Dong Woon answer with his smile.

Anywhere also the same scenery, Korea as well as America - Kris curtly replied.

O.O! Really? - Dong Woon quite surprised by Kris said.

Dong Woon, don’t hear Kris chatter. He often jokes like that - Nicole let out fake laugh. Then she turned to Kris: Kris, don't say like this anymore! You joke not funny at all! - Nicole threw Kris a dirty look.

Where’s hotel you staying? – Tao asked him.

I’m not stay in Hotel but in Nicole home - Dong Woon honest answer.

What???????????????? – EXOM almost fell off their chair after hearing Dong Woon says. Even Kris was choking water.

What…what’s wrong? – Dong Woon surprised by their expression.

No, no, no, no. We just surprise – Lay covers it.

Because my mother was worried about me live alone so she asked Nicole family take care me - Dong Woon explained.

A little boy! Who only know his mama isn’t worthy to be called men Kris muttered.

Excuse me?- Dong Woon frowned.

It’s nothing, Dong Woon! Kris is often muttered like that, you don’t mind him Nicole let out small laugh but she quietly kicked Kris legs under the table. It means “SHUT UP!”

When will you leave Korea? - Kris asked directly. His voice completely annoy for Dong Woon.

I don’t know! If this place is interesting, I will stay a little longer Dong Woon replied.

But I think you'll quickly leave Korea – Kris said.

*cough cough* Nicole want to reminder Kris: "You shouldn’t rude like that?" But Kris ignores her so she kicked his leg again. This time, he used his legs to keep Nicole leg. It quickly turned into a battle between the legs. Although there is a silent war but fierce.

Nicole uses other foot to kick Kris, hoping he would let her go but instead both her ​​legs were hold by Kris. Every time she tried to struggle he will keep tighter. She no way to escape from him. As a result she was forced to her legs between Kris legs. Because she didn’t want Dong Woon know what is happening right under table they were sitting.

Huh? – Dong Woon question. He didn’t understand what Kris to say.

If you want I will volunteer instructor you - Xiumin pretend kind. He doesn’t want Nicole awkward because Kris.

Oh, really. Thank you so much! - Dongwoon sincere say thank.

Not at all! If you are a friend of Nicole, it means that you are also our friend,right? – Luhan winks at Nicole.

Oh, uh, yeah – Nicole nods and smiles with him “Liar! I bet they will find way to Dongwoon soon return to the U.S.”

Below the table, Nicole and Kris fought fiercely with their feet again. Kris still held Nicole legs.

Yah, let me go!” *whisper* -- “No way” *smirks*

“Don’t jokes anymore! I don’t like it” *grimace* -- “But I like that” *smile satisfaction*

Nicole tried to escape but Kris was too strong for her to do that. Suddenly, a bug flying to make Dong Woon startled. He is extremely afraid of flying animals so he jumped on air and hugged Nicole which makes EXOM astonish.

Kris almost stood up from his chair when he saw this scene. He clenched his fist, right now he really wanted to punch in bastard face whose are shivering for fear... a bug. Luhan and Tao immediately hold him back. “Kris, calm down! Nicole still here! Do you want to make her angry?” *Luhan whisper*

Kris sat back but he still anger. He stern looks at Dong Woon.

Oh, no. I’m scare! – Dong Woon don’t look back Kris but he knows Kris is angry.

Dong Woon, it has flown away Nicole Nicole smiled to reassure him.

No, no, no, I still scare – Dong Woon hug Nicole tighter.

 Kris slammed his palm on desk which makes everyone shock. Dong Woon startles and let Nicole out.

This place has too many insects - Kris frustrating said.

He left them without saying a goodbye. He has no control over his anger. If Kris stayed there sure he'll beat Dong Woon. And if that happens, Nicole will be angry with him so he was forced to leave there before the worst can happen.

EXOM say goodbye to Nicole and Dong Woon. After that, they quickly chased Kris. Nicole watched Kris and she felt uncomfortable. “What’s wrong with him? It seems that he is very frustrating. He's angry? He's mad at me? But I didn’t do anything ... Why?”

Nicole was too busy thinking about Kris, she completely forgot about Dong Woon was talking to her.

 Nicole??? Do you hear me!Dong Woon waved in front of Nicole face which makes she regain senses.

This guy is a strangely person? – Dong Woon said.

Huh? Who? – Nicole rolls her eyes.

Kris, Is he a little unusual?? – Dong Woon rotation finger and pointing at his head. He referred to Kris as a person with neurological abnormalities.

No, Dong Woon! Don’t think about Kris like that. He scary a bit but he is a good person Nicole smile answered Dong Woon but she wasn't happy to hear Dong woon talk about Kris like that.

Oh, I see… - Dong Woon nods. He felt Nicole uncomfortable to hear his comments about Kris

Dong Woon, I’m sorry but can you wait for me? I remember that I need to speak with Kris – Nicole stand up.

Yes, I can – Dong Woon nods his head.

Thanks! – Nicole smile with him and then she quickly ran away.

Dong Woon watched Nicole. His eyes very hard to understand, it seems a bit unhappy.

--

Kris, wait – Nicole calls him. Although Kris heard she called but he continued to go.

Hey, Nicole is calling you! – Tao said to Kris.

Ingore her! – Kris scowled.

Kris, why don’t you aswer me? – Nicole gasp, she was quite tired of chasing him. Kris glance Nicole after he go away without say a word.

Kris!!!!!!!!!!!! – Nicole said out loud.

WHAT????????? – Kris said out loud too.

What’s wrong with you? Do you mad?? – Nicole asked.

No – Kris replied coldly.

If not, why do you leave like that? – Nicole didn’t believe his answer.

Because, I don’t want to bother two love birds – Kris said cool.        

It seems like someone is jealous Xiumin giggle.

Huh? – Nicole looked at Xiumin. Kris also looked Xiumin but his eyes are scary.

Don’t mind. I’m just say for fun. It doesn’t mean anything – Xiumin cleared his throat. He’s scare!

Hey, we aren’t love birds. We are just friend. Don’t misunderstand! – Nicole turned to Kris.

Whatever! You follow me just to say that you and this guy are friends, huh? – Kris raised his eyebrow.

No, you should know Dong Woon isn't a bad person. He's just a friend to me, he really haven't any bad intentions with me. I hope …

Enough! I don’t have time to hear you praise another guy – Kris interrupted Nicole. He's not happy to hear Nicole talk about Dong Woon. He was about go again but Nicole hold his hand.

Hey, I don’t praise him I just want you to help me Nicole put hands on her hips.

Help? I don’t think you need my help – Kris scoffs.

Kris, listen me! Dong Woon was friend's son of my mother. She asked my family to take care of him so my mother wanted me help him during his days in Korea. I know you don’t like him but I hope you won’t harass him. If he had any trouble in Korea, his mother would be very upset. I don’t want to see my mom dilemma with her ​​friend Nicole explained.

So…What do you want? Kris still annoy.

You don’t like Dong Woon so you no need make friend with him. But you don't get angry when I went with Dong Woon and don’t behave rude to him as you did earlier Nicole begged.

Why should I do that? Ridiculous! Kris folded his arms across his chest.

Kris!!!!!!! – Nicole stomp her foot.

Wae??????????? – Kris imitated her way of saying.

Please, don’t stubborn anymore! *aeyo*

"…" - No answer.

Please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!! *aeyo* Nicole advantage of her cuteness to persuade Kris and it had the effect. He reluctantly nodded.

Great!!!!!!!!Aigioooo! You such a good boy! – Nicole smiled and patted Kris .

Yah! How you dare touch my ? – Kris blush.

Omo, you're embarrassed? You did the same thing to me – Nicole laughed.

uhm, uhm, But I have a request – Kris cleared his throat. He tried to hide his embarrass.

Huh? Request? – Nicole rolls her eyes.

If you and this guy go anywhere, must have me come along Kris does not easily give up.

If not? – Nicole look at Kris.

I don’t know I will … Kris scratching his chin. He pretended to think.

Ok, call! You promised! Don't swallow words! – Nicole agreed immediately.

Good! -  Kris smirks. "Let's wait Son Dong Woon! I won't let you pass me easily" – Kris thought and smiled to himself.

Also, I hope guys won't cause problems for Dong Woon, I haven't forgotten what you did with Key – Nicole threw a stern look for EXOM.

And of course they could not against her. After what happened to Key, Nicole did not talk to them for a long time and they do not want it up again.

Ok! Good boys! I have to go! Bye, see you soon! – Nicole waved goodbye EXOM.

See you soon! – Kris smirks.


I thought of Minho (Shinee), but the final decision is Dong Woon, 91 line forever, keke ^^!

I like DongCole couple but rarely find fanfics about them so to satisfy my desire to put Dongwoon on my fic.
Hope you like it!