Fight again

A bad friend

After the incident in the Caribbean Bay, Nicole and Kris were angry to each other. They treat each other like strangers. EXOM try to mediation but both very stubborn. Actually both are just waiting for the enemy say apologize first, they will immediately accept forgiveness, but no one of them to give way.

Today, too, although they sit together but didn’t look at or talk to each other even once. In when EXOM chat, Kris and Nicole just intently into their lunch and ignore the others.

Kris oppa! – Jessica calls. EXOM and Nicole shook his head depressed “Oh , again!”

 On the other, Kris don't bother looked up at Jessiac, he doesn't seem interested in the existence of this girl. Although no one invited her to join but Jessica still fun to sit at the table of them, next to Kris.

Kris oppa, you didn’t answer me? – Jessica blinked at Kris. She was trying to be cute looks that made ​​Nicole almost choke. She's coughing make Kris give her a worry look. Jessica unpleasant, she looked at Nicole with bullet–shaped eyes.

Sorry, just continue what you are doing not need to worry about me – Nicole shrugged as if she did not care what was going on in front of her. Again she focused on her plate.

Kris, today I hold a party. All famous students will be there. Can you come there? – Jessica cheerfully invited Kris.

I'm not interested – Kris coldly rejected. He didn't look at Jessica.

Oppa!! Let come to the party, please! I'm sure that you'll be amazed when you attend – Jessica begged Kris but no effect. Kris continued eating. Jessica hated someone to ignore her, but because it was Kris so she easily to forgive.

You can also go to my party, there are many beautiful and famous girls to familiarize you – Jessica moved to solicitations EXOM. She looks hopeful because she thought If EXOM go there then Kris will come along. In fact quite the opposite, if Kris doesn't want, EXOM will not go to that party.

Nicole, what do you think of the proposal? – Chen turned to ask Nicole.

Sorry, but normal people as her will not be invited to my party – Jessica immediately interrupts Chen. She looked at Nicole sarcastically as if Nicole was a lowly.

Oh, too luck because I wasn’t interested. Instead of going to your party, I like to walk around the park with my dog – Nicole retaliation Jessica.

You… – Jessica point at Nicole. Her face was red up with anger.

So?? What do you want? – Nicole raised an eyebrow challenges.

I don't bother to argue with kind of people like you – Jessica didn’t dare to challenge Nicole. Nicole is not easily bullied .She hasn't forgotten the previous beatings of Nicole for her then she was humiliated in front of everyone.

Come to my house at 8pm! – Jessica immediately changed attitude when she told EXOM.

She's like a fox with nine tails – Nicole thought.

We'll think about it – Luhan smiled wryly. He knows that if they refuse she will continue to beg and not let them be alone.

Ok, i take that as you have accepted my invitation. Kris, See you tonight! – Jessica winks at Kris before her leaving.

It's annoying! She doesn't leave me alone even for a day – Kris muttered complaints.

If someone doesn't show his cool, it will never happen that the girls wrap around him day – Nicole muttering but enough for Kris to hear it.

Someone who always pretend to cute to the guy flirting – Kris response.

You're referring to? – Nicole biting lower lip, she has a bit of influence from that line of Kris. She did not pretend to cute, she will always be herself.

Zuo zei’ xin xu (He who excuses himself, accuses himself) – Kris used a proverb in Chinese to retaliation Nicole.

You… Forget it! It’s the best not to waste time with those who stubbornly. I shouldn’t talk to you anymore – Nicole sighed depressed. She knows that if continued will both fight again

A stubborn people always think others are stubborn – Kris taunted.

Do you really want to argue with me in that way? – Nicole looked Kris. She started annoying because attitude of Kris.

I thought you don't intend to talk to me – Kris looks Nicole back. Arrogant face of Kris so obnoxious

Fine, if you want… – Nicole immediately skips to the next table and sat alone.

Nicole, don't be mad anymore. Kris was just joking – Xiumin followed to begged her.

If we continue to sit together, I'll have to hear to his nasty words – Nicole frowned

Nothing stings like truth (it mean the truth always makes people feel unhappy) – Another proverb from Kris. Today he really liked provocation Nicole.

That, you see, he was always like that. Such an unpleasant guy – Nicole nagging with Xiumin about attitude of Kris.

I know, because we have to tolerate his erratic personality everyday – Xiumin whispered to Nicole (he fears Kris hear it, even though he is hyung but he was still very afraid Kris)

That's right, Nicole. Just ignore him! Don't be angry because if you are not happy, your face will appear more wrinkled. Do you want to be the old woman just because this immature boy? – Luhan joked to Nicole more comfortable and it had the effect.

Nicole smiled as she heard him joke. He is a true gentleman. Kris, you should learn this from him.

Nicole phone suddenly rang. It is Dongwoon call.

Hi, Dongwoon ah! – Nicole happily calls his name. Kris sneaking glances at her then he frowns discomfort. Why is she so happy to talk to Dongwoon?

Hi, Cole ah!

Why do you call me? What’s wrong? – Nicole questions

No, nothing happen. Because I miss you and want to hear your voice so I called.

You're kidding me?

In fact, I'm in Myung–dong.This place has a lot of good food. I want to buy for you, but don't know what the food you like?

Oh, great! Don’t worry! I love all the food in the world – Nicole voice became excited.

Ok! So I will buy a lot of food for you – Dongwoon laughs.

Are you going to fatten me? – Nicole pretended anger

Yes, if you become a fat girl, you will not have any boys flirt you and then I'll have more opportunities – Dongwoon .

Yah, you really are bad – Nicole laughed

Ok, see you at home!

Bye! – Nicole say goodbye Dongwoon in joy.

This bastard who only speaks the words of flattery – Kris muttered. He banged a spoon on the plate as if it were his enemies.

Luhan, please tell to someone don't bad mouth about my friend. Why he likes to mess with Dongwoon? – Nicole tried to said out loud to Kris could hear it

Kris, Nicole said… – Luhan turn to Kris, he was about repeat what Nicole said.

Luhan, tell her that I have no interest in her bad friend – Kris said out loud too.

Nicole, Kris said… – Luhan turn to Nicole.

Luhan, tell someone Dongwoon is my good friend and don't jealous of him anymore – Nicole interrupted Luhan.

Luhan said to her I don't have to be jealous with a bastard like him. Seem someone has imagine too much – Kris scoffs.

Luhan told him I wasn't imagined. Only him always haunted and thinks that someone else is evil while he was a real bad guy – Nicole attacks Kris.

Bla bla bla ........They continue to talk to each other in such way as kids. Poor Luhan! He stuck between them. He looked at Nicole and then turned to look at Kris. He dizzy because of the never ending battle between them.

Luhan talk to someone... – Kris was about to say.

Enough! – Luhan slammed the palm of his hand on the table and stood up. He had no patience to listen to them all what they want to say to each other.

Two you can hear each other so why did drag me into your battle? – Luhan loudly scolded them.

Attitude of Luhan makes both startled. Everyone in the cafeteria turned to look at them. It is rare to see Luhan angry because he is an easy going guy and fun but this time it looks like he has lost patience. Nicole felt guilty she shouldn't dragged Luhan into this mess. Kris and Nicole looked at each other. Feeling guilty with Luhan completely disappeared instead they stared at each other as if they wanted to swallow the enemy. Without a word they stand up and leave at the same time. After give to each other the harsh words, they left in two different directions as if nothing had happened. It’s a pair of hopeless.