Make up

A bad friend

Damn, I curse both. They always make us into trouble. When they grow up? – Luhan face still red with anger after Kris and Nicole discarded.

They're weird! If they're not fight, will they not be happy? – Xiumin shakes his head depressed.

Hyungs, maybe we should try to reconcile them? – Tao recommends.

Ignore them! I don't want to interest to them anymore! – Luhan still angry.

But if they fight, we will not have peace – Lay patted Luhan to comfort him.

That's right, Luhan! Calm down and find a way to help them – Chen said added to appease Luhan.

I give up, I cann't think of anything to convince two who stubbornly – Luhan hands up. He’s still annoyed about Kris and Nicole.

But I have a way - Tao smiled mischievously. Today Maknae of the group became active than usual. Tao gathered them up and whispering about his plan. After hearing his plan everyone nodded in agreement.

Ok, everything has been decided! Fighting! –They were high-five to to cheer the idea of Tao.

After reaching plan, Lay is assigned bring Kris to the Luhan and Xiumin's apartment. Meanwhile Tao will be in charge of convincing Nicole. The rest will go to the supermarket to buy a few things needed to prepare for the party.

--

After school, Tao come to Nicole's classe to find her.

Hi, Noona! –Tao leans out the window and greet her.

Hi, Tao! – Nicole waves him.

Noona, class has ended. Have you a free time? – Tao asks.

Yes, but for what? – Nicole asks him.

Noona can come to our party – Tao smiles suggest to her.

Huh, Party? I didn't know you’re planning to organize a party? – Nicole surprises a bit.

We just thought about it a few minutes ago. Today is the weekend but we did not know where to go so lonely guys like we have to think of something to relax – Tao sheepishly scratching his head.

You can join the party of Jessica where you can meet the famous and beautiful girl – Nicole teased Tao. She knows EXOM, they're very afraid of the clinging of Jessica.

No, no, no – Tao immediately grimace and shook his head constantly makes Nicole laugh because his expression.

So noona, you will come with me? – Tao asked her again.

But… – Nicole hesitant, she and Kris just arguing so she don’t want to meet him at the moment. If Nicole meets Kris, maybe they will fight again.

Noona, don’t worry! I sure will not have any trouble occur again. So noona come with me, please!

Please, please, please! – Tao rubs the palms of his hands together to beg Nicole. He's trying to be cute to make her change decisions

Ok, I’ll come! – Nicole gives up for aeyo of Tao.

Tao smiled satisfied. The left arm of Tao keep bag of Nicole and his right hand holding Nicole and drag her away, he afraid she would change her mind.

When Nicole and Tao reached the gate school, they met with Lay and Kris there.

She also came? – Kris frowns and asks Lay.

Hey, don't show such an unpleasant attitude. You don't want to see her again? – Lay elbowed Kris. He tried to lowered his voice and worried look forward Nicole.

I’m sorry! If someone is not happy, I wouldn’t appear there – Nicole felt uncomfortable when she look at Kris's expression

Oh, no Nicole. We are happy to have you attend. Someone who is in puberty so his mood has little swings. You don't have to pay attention to what he said – Lay Lay immediately ran to hold her back. Nicole chuckled at words of Lay.

Yah, what did you say? – Kris said out loud.

I didn't say anything – Lay stick his tongue.

Ok, let’s go! – Lay and Tao said at the same time. They clamp Nicole in the middle and pulled her away before she could react.

Nicole stuck between Lay and Tao. She has no way to resist these two guys so Nicole had to go with them and leaving Kris behind.

Nicole – But suddenly someone called her. Nicole turned around and saw Dongwoon waved her.

"Damn it! Dongwoon again! Why did he appear at this time?" – Lay thought.

Oh, Dongwoon.  You told me you're in Myeongdong so what are you doing here? – Nicole asks him. She was quite surprised to see Dongwoon at her school.

I was there. But because you don't go along so I felt everything was bored. Then I decided to go to school to pick you home – Dongwoon smiles at her.

She's not a kid that needs to have someone to pick – Kris muttered. Nicole hears it and glances at him.

Sorry Dongwoon! I can't go home now because I had an appointment today – Nicole looked at Dongwoon hesitate.

Oh, really? Who with? – Dongwoon asked curiously.

We – Tao and Lay answers at the same time while their hands remain hold Nicole tightly.

Yeah, we have to come to the apartment of Xiumin and Luhan – Nicole added.

Can I join with you? – Dongwoon suddenly suggested.

Kris surprised look at Dongwoon. After what happened in the Caribbean Bay, he dared to appear in front of them and make suggestions ungainly. It is a guy who doesn't know shame.

Uhm ... – Nicole hesitation, she couldn't agree with the proposal of Dongwoon without the consent of EXOM. She was afraid to look at Kris, but he turned his face away. His expression as if to say: "Whatever you want to do, I don't care"

Ok, no problem, if you want you can join with our – Lay quick reply. He wants to rescue Nicole from dilemmas.

Oh, Really? – Dongwoon immediately excited.

Yeah – Lay reluctant nod.

Great! – Dongwoon delighted to say.

Thank you! – Nicole smiled Lay, she really grateful to him.

Meanwhile Kris went ahead without a word. Nicole knows Kris isn’t happy about it and she felt sad.

Don't feel bad for Kris, he wasn’t happy, but he'll be back to normal soonLay saw her expression he patted Nicole hand to comfort her.

--

A moment later, they arrives Xiumin and Luhan's apartment. There is filled with the smell of food. Nicole immediately excited, she rushed into the kitchen.

Hi, do you need my help? – Nicole asked Luhan, Xiumin and Chen who was busy preparing food.

No, today you're our guests so wait and enjoy, we will serve you! – Chen smiled at her reply.

Really? Can I believe the ability to your cooking? – Nicole jokingly asked.

You will be surprised by our talented – Xiumin wink at her.

Lay, come into the kitchen to help me – Luhan called Lay.

Ok, I'm coming! – Lay rushed to Luhan.

Nicole, go to the living room and wait! – Luhan ordered.

Yes, chef – Nicole immediately follow the words of Luhan. She quickly went to the living room because now only Kris and Dongwoon there.

The atmosphere in the room became stifling although no one said a word. Dongwoon is struggling with Luhan’s rubik. Kris just focused on the magazine as if he didn’t know of the existence of the other two. Nicole wanted to find a common theme so that they can discuss, but in the end she didn't think of anything.

Let's go gaming! – Dongwoon proposed to Nicole

Sounds interesting – Nicole immediately agreed.

Kris, you play games with us? – Dongwoon looked at Kris.

Two you are free to do two what you prefer, don't need to care about me – Kris replied coldly, his eyes still looking at the magazine. Then he went into the kitchen, leaving Nicole and Dongwoon behind. Nicole looked Kris disappointed, he completely ignored her.

Yah, why are you here? – Chen asked when he saw Kris.

Because out there looking eyesore too – Kris pointed to the living room where Nicole and Dongwoon are happy to play the game.

Pabo, you must take the initiative to talk to Nicole. Your behavior only increases the distance between the two of you and that would be a good opportunity for the other guy – Luhan scolded Kris. What they are doing is to help Kris heal with Nicole but seem he didn't aware it.

What are you doing? – Kris turned to ask because he saw Tao and Xiumin whisper something together and giggling.

It turns out that while hyungs controversial, Tao and Chen are conspiring to create a special dish for Dongwoon

Hyung, I will prepare a dish dedicated to him – Chen said excitedly. Then he took a bottle of chilli powder and pour into Soondubu Jiggae (the name of the stew) pot.

He will know how is the feeling of volcanic eruption? – Tao devil smiles.

Shhhhhhhhh, don't let Nicole heard it – Lay remind.

I think it still needs a little spice – Tao not hesitate to add more salt to the stew pot.

Haha, you're... great! It made me curious. I really want to know how tastes? – Chen curious to taste the stew and he really regretted it.

Daebak, he will never be able to forget this flavor – Luhan thumbs up when he saw Chen grimaced as tasting Soondubu Jiggae.

We still have a little mustard, what you think if I added to the stew, it would be great? – Xiumin raised his eyebrows playfully.

What are you waiting, hurry brings this dish to serve our special guest – Luhan urged after he ladled stew into a bowl (for Dongwoon).

Hey guys, are you trying to kill him? – Kris who had remained standing to watch the actions of EXO start talking

No, Kris! We didn't intend to kill him. We just want to give him a sweet memory – Luhan shook his head.

I promised with Nicole not mess with this guy and you're all too. Nicole will not easily forgive you alone if she knows this – Kris crossed his arms and warned them.

Duizhang(leader), we know. We're going to take responsibility if Nicole detected – Tao assure.

Wait! – Kris put his hand to stop Tao.

Duizang, what else? – Tao grimaced.

Kris, we will take responsibility for this, you don’t need to worry – Luhan reassure him.

Who said I was worried? I think it still lacks a bit of flavor, so I will complete it – Kris took the bottle of vinegar and pour into stew bowl.

Woa, duizang is best! – EXOM applause. (Kris, maybe Nicole will never forgive you if she knows ^^)

Dongwoon, this time you can't escape from our hands – Devil smile.

––

Ok, guys! Everything has been finished! Please enjoy! – Luhan said as he put the meat on the table

Wow, great! It looks delicious! You really surprised me – Nicole runs to table food. She cried with joy

Of course, there is nothing that we can't do – Chen said the proud.

Aish, what a cocky guy – Nicole pouted.

Ok, sit down please! Dinner officially started – Tao call out.

Nicole quickly sat down at the table, she was eager to taste foods prepared by EXOM. Dongwoon approached Nicole. He plans to sit near her. But he had barely made ​​it, he was blocked by Luhan and Lay.

Dongwoon sitting here – Luhan drag Dongwoon and forced him to sit down beside Luhan. Lay then immediately sat right next to Dongwoon so he stuck between Lay and Luhan. Now he can just sit opposite Nicole.

Tao pushed Kris towards Nicole and forced him to sit next to her. Nicole was a little awkward to see Kris but Kris has proved to be so cool. He calmly sat down next to Nicole although inside he was shouting with joy. EXOM smile up. Their tactics have succeeded half. Conversely, Dongwoon unhappy but he knows how to show it isn't too obvious.

You're really good. I don’t think I can do as you have done – Dongwoon praise EXOM.

Thank your compliment. We have prepared for you a special dish – Luhan smile and push a stew bowl to Dongwoon.

Oh, Really? Thank you! – Dongwoon quite surprised.

Luhan just smile and nod with him. Eyes of EXOM focus on Dongwoon and wait. Dongwoon started to feel weird in them attitude but he still delighted and tasting stew. He slowly put the spoon to his mouth and tasted. EXOM members focus watching every small action of Dongwoon with a sense of excitement and interest like they are watching a movie.

As they expect their, Dongwoon choking as soon as he tasted first stew spoon. It’s horrible. It was the scariest thing Dongwoon had ever tasted.

Are you ok? – Nicole immediately brings a cup of water for Dongwoon. Nicole looked at him from worry.

You shouldn't eat in a hurry – Lay pretend to care. He patted Dongwoon back to help him reduce coughing.

Soondubu Jiggae is still hot, you should eat slowly – Luhan added.

 Eat it with rice, will taste better – Xiumin quickly pour soup stew into bowls of Dongwoon and mix it up before when Dongwoon have a chance to reject. It is a sly guy.

Now Dongwoon know he was trapped of EXOM but too late to escape. He can only continue to endure. Outside he still proved to be normal, but inside he incessant cursing them.

It's not fair.Why only Dongwoon served stew but I don’t? – Nicole pouted jealousy.

Nicole, you can enjoy dishes made ​​by us at any time you want but Dongwoon didn't have many opportunities like that – Chen explained.

Dongwoon, tastes good? – Nicole asked curiously

Of course, it's delicious, right Dongwoon? – Lay replied instead Dongwoon. 

“It is horrible!” – That's what Dongwoon wanted to tell Nicole. Dongwoon just want to vomit out what he ate, but in this situation he could only smile and nod instead of answers. EXOM trying to suppress laugh when they looking at the expression of Dongwoon.

I also want to taste it – Nicole was about put her spoon in Soondubu Jiggae bowl of Dongwoon.

Hey, you can eat other dishes. Why did you take from his bowl? – Kris quickly interfere Nicole.

I just want to taste it a little, it looks delicious – Nicole stared at the bowl of Dongwoon.

Expression of EXOM immediately changed, cold sweat on their foreheads. Damn! Their plan will be collapse and then Nicole will surely kill them.

So you can take it from my bowl – Luhan gave his soup to Nicole. He hopes to be able to salvage the situation.

No, I just want to taste from this bowl? Why do you prevent me? Do you pour something strange in it? – Nicole begins to suspect. It is entirely possible because they are troublesome guys.

No, why do we have to do that? – Lay let out a fake laugh.

Really? – Nicole raised an eyebrow

Of course! – Chen confirmed again to Nicole no doubt.

So I can taste it, right? – Nicole was about to get a bowl of Dongwoon. Dongwoon had no intention to stop her. He wants Nicole discovers plot of EXOM because such things will become much more interesting.

Noona, look over there! – Tao suddenly shouted and pointed at behind of Nicole, makes Nicole distributed and turned back.

Huh? – Nicole immediately turned toward where Tao point at but there is nothing at all.

As soon as Nicole looked away Tao immediately took stew bowl of Dongwoon and eat it in amazement EXOM. He accepted the sacrifice to protect their plan.

“Oh god! He will die” – They thought.

Yah, why do you eat? I haven’t tasted yet – Nicole grumble.

Noona, next time I'll make it for you – Tao grimaced answer her.

Why not now? – Nicole complained.

Nicole, this stew just for men – Luhan whispered to her. He tried to fool Nicole again

Huh? What do you mean? You have… – Nicole rolled her eyes.

It's just the sustenance but you thought too far. Do you think of something dirty, right? – Luhan which makes Nicole blushed.

No, I didn’t mean it – Nicole denied.

Hey, don’t anymore. Let’s eat! Food is cooling – Kris reminds them.  Then he picked up a piece of meat and place in bowl of Nicole.

Th…thanks – Nicole was surprised, but she was very happy. At least Kris took the initiative to make peace with her.

For you – Nicole smiled happily and put in Kris bowl a piece of meat. Kris just looked at her but didn’t react which makes Nicole have a hesitation.

Did you like to eat meat the most, right? – Nicole looked at Kris and smiled at him again. Hopefully he will not refuse. Kris keeps quiet and eats the food that Nicole just handed him. But he secretly smiled to himself.

You are smiling, right? – Nicole saw his smile and she didn’t miss the opportunity. She leaned closer to him and looked at him. Kris changes expression and continue to act cool.

Why i have to smile? – Kris denied and acted as if nothing had occurred.

Ewwwwwwwwh, I clearly see your smile why do you still deny? – Nicole elbowed Kris in a playful way.

I say NO. Let’s eat! You talk too much! – Kris hastily fed to Nicole so that she no longer continued to ask him again.

Hmmmmmmmmm, you fed to me too much! – Nicole complained while still full of food.

Ya ya, talk after you've finished it! – Kris frowned.

Araso, araso (I know) – Nicole nodded obediently. Kris smiled for her cute looks.

"She's so cute!" But just a moment later Nicole clumsy dropping food on her dress. "Aish, I retract my compliments"

Are you really a girl? Why on earth there is a clumsy girl like you? – Kris grumbled but he bent down to clean the stain on her dress.

Because the world has too many clever guys like you should need clumsy girl like me so everything is balanced – Nicole joke.

You finally know how to say a sentence to make other people feel happy – Kris smile.

I take that as your compliment – Nicole smile. She picked up a piece of meat and put into a bowl of Kris as thanks for his help.

Dongwoon looked at them with envy. He doesn’t think that they quickly make up with each other.

I also want it – Dongwoon complaint with Nicole because she only fed to Kris.

Ok, ok, I'll pick it for you! – Luhan quickly picked up a Buldak (dish made from heavily spiced chicken) and put it in Dongwoon bowl.

For you – Chen also handed a pieces tteokbokki for Dongwoon.

And this!  – Xiumin continued to put Onnuriye Donkatsu (Pork Cutlet) on his bowl.

They alternately fed to Dongwoon and coincidentally the foods that they give for him are very spicy dishes. Dongwoon was busy receiving the warm welcome of EXOM so he does not have time to bother sweet moments of Kris and Nicole.

The party finally ended successfully than expected. Kris and Nicole were able to make peace with each other. Dongwoon has to pay for his previous actions.

But you do not hurry to rejoice too soon. The story still continues. We can not know what will happen next. Dongwoon will be easy for everything to pass or he'll turn back and retaliate to Kris and EXOM stronger? Keep wait!