A bad friend

A bad friend

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yah, Kris! What did you do with my boyfriend? - Nicole went straight to bed and pulled him up.

Aishhhhhhhh!! This girl! You're breaking my sleep again - Kris grimaced.

What did you do with my boyfriend? – Nicole repeat question.

Who is your boyfriend? - Kris asked with a sleepy face.

Yah, you don’t know or you pretend don’t know that Jinwoon is my boyfriend? - Nicole looks Kris with spark fire in her eyes.

Jinwoon?? Ah, you mean this guy with tiny eyes - Kris seemed surprised but it fake.

He knows Jinwoon and everything about this guy. Any guy approached Nicole they did not escape the sight of Kris. And certainly they will be having a lot of trouble with Kris until they give up Nicole forever.

Don’t call him like that! His name is Jung Jinwoon – Nicole said firmly.

Whatever! What happened?- Kris said curtly.

What happened? How you dare ask me that question? WHAT - DID – YOU – DO - WITH HIM? - Nicole asked angrily.

Aissh, jinja! It’s hurt my ear! You don’t need to scream! I don’ do anything – Kris cover his ears.

If you do not do anything to him, why he avoids me? – Nicole still angry.

Maybe he don’t want to see you anymore - Kris yawned and lay down on the bed.

Yah, I have not finished talking. Wake up and explain that to me– Nicole tried to pull Kris up again.

But, I have finish and I have nothing more to explain. Why don't you lie down and rest for awhile? – Kris point in the space on the bed next to him.

I'm not in the mood to joke with you – Nicole roll her eyes.

Me too! So you just sleep with me - Kris pulled Nicole to lie down and hug her tightly.

Let me go, ert! - Nicole struggled but that made ​​him even more tightening.

ert?? Ok, If you call me like that, I will… - Kris trail off and smirk. He slowly leaned down Nicole face, closer and closer.  

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Let me out! - Nicole really scared so Nicole tried to her best to hit him. It’s so hard!

Ah, too hurt! Yah, do you want to kill me? – Kris hugged abdominal groans.

If you dare to do it again I'll kill you, you know? - Nicole said and ran away quickly from his room. Strangely, how my heart beats so fast?

Kris watched Nicole run away and smiled.

You can't kill me because if I die, you - will - be - hurt, do you know?