Savior

A bad friend

Hey, beautiful girl. Why do you go alone like this - A voice from behind make Nicole startle. Her voice slowly turned back to look for the voice came from where. It's a tall guy and he was tipsy. Nicole pretty scared, she did not respond and quickly leave, but the man quickly caught up.

Why don’t you answer me, huh? – A guy said and approached Nicole closer.

I…i… have to go to my home – Nicole stammered.

Oh, it is too early to go home. Why do not you go out with me? I will take you to a great place – A guy smirk.

Nicole stepped back, she scared looking at guy. He has a huge body and she knows that she is not his opponent. Nicole isn't strong enough to fight him. Run away is the only way she can do at the moment.

No, I don’t want!!!!!!!! – Nicole used up all strength she can to push a guy then she run away quickly.

This guy has been stumbled a bit after a push of Nicole but he quickly regains his balance and chasing Nicole.

 Please, don’t let him catch me – Nicole tried to run as fast as possible but he caught up with her. He forced Nicole into a corner. He laughed with a disgusted face and his hands began her cheek.

Pretty girl, don't be too shy! - He smiled and his eyes gleamed evil rays. Nicole almost froze with fear because she never fell into scary situations like this.

Please, please let - me - go! - Nicole closed her eyes.

Kris, please come and save me - Nicole pray. She hopes that when she opened her eyes, Kris will appear and save her from this horrible nightmare. But is completely contrary to the wishes of Nicole, in front of her eyes still is a man with a disgusting face.

No, no, no, no – He shake his head. His smile is really obnoxious.

Nicole catchs his hand and bite it which making he scream in pain. When he was confused, Nicole ran away again. She run but still turned back to look at man, so she happened to bump into a person walking back toward her. She was about to fall but he's managed to keep her back. Because she was so scared she couldn’t identify who is person that she just hit. Nicole grabs this person and asks for help.

Please, help- me! He is chasing me! - Nicole trembling. The tears rolled down her cheeks.

Nicole? What’s wrong with you?Who is chasing you?Kris surprised to see Nicole. He help Nicole stood up.

Kris… - When Nicole realized this person was Kris, her extremely glad. The feelings like as she saw her savior. She didn't say anything just holding him tightly and crying.

Ok, Nicole! Everything is ok! I'm here and no one would dare to hurt you - Kris hugs Nicole and pats her back.

Right then a guy chasing Nicole appeared

Hey, girl! Let’s go with me! - But he stopped when he saw the Kris.

As soon as Kris saw the man chased Nicole, his anger immediately outbreak. Kris pulled Nicole behind him.

So, you are bastard who chased my girlfriend? - Kris clenched his fist and his eyes flaming up.

I don’t chase her, I just… - Before he could finish the sentence was Kris one hard punch to the face and fell to the ground. But Kris anger hasn’t stopped. Kris continues to burst into the man lying on the ground and beat him repeatedly. Ignore every word beg of him. Kris will probably beat him to death if not prevented of Nicole.

Kris, stop it! Do you want to kill him? - Nicole pulled Kris out of the man with his face covered in blood.

Never let me see you again, the day I see you again you will become the anniversary of you, remember ? - Kris threats a man before he left.

It is not simply a threat if Kris see that guy again he will definitely not easy with him. Anyone who dares to harm Nicole will not have good results.

Nicole, we go! – Kris put his arm over Nicole's shoulder and quickly took her out of there. Nicole relied on Kris on the way her home. In Kris's arms, she really feels safe.

--

Let’s rest and forget everything that happened, ok? - Kris gently rubbed Nicole's head.

Uhm, Goodnight, Kris! Thank you for everything you have done for me – Nicole hugs him.

No need thank to me - Kris hugged Nicole on his lap. Because his warm that makes Nicole felt like she don’t want to leave his hug. Nicole felt embarrassed when she thought about it. Nicole was about to push Kris away but he hold her tighter.

I was so scared, you know? I don’t think that anything could scare me, but today it had. I was afraid if something bad happens to you while I'm not at your side. Don't ever make me worry like that again!

 

Nicole nods. She really touched by what Kris said. He was a very warm guy, so why don't I ever feel this? - She thought.

Make sure that you will never go out too late again. And if you still want to go, call me! No matter how late I will come and go with you. Remember it, right? – Kris advised.

Yeah, I will do as you say - Nicole obediently nodded.

Goodnight, my Cole! - Kris gently placed a kiss on Nicole forehead. Nicole smiled and she responded to him with a kiss on his cheek. Kris quite surprised by the actions of Nicole, she had never kissed him before.

This…is for what? - Kris feels his face heat up so he did not realize he was stuttering.

Take it as my thanks to you - Nicole said and began to feel embarrassed about it.

Uhm, If it is your thank, I think it would be better if you put it HERE instead of kiss on my cheek - Kris pointed at his lips and wait.

Never! Don’t dream anymore! - Nicole punched on his chest then she run into her house.

Kris rubs on where Nicole just hit. He smiles.

 It will come soon, my Cole!