Love's plan part 2: A romantic trip

A bad friend

By somehow miraculously, Chen convinced Nicole and her mother has allowed Nicole to Busan with them. Finally his mouth is also promoting its effects beyond the chewing function. But that's not all, Chen is raising another plan, the trip was a conspiracy behind it. He said that previous plan of Xiumin just junk, who can change the nature of Kris anyway? - No, Noone! So as the smartest group (self -conferred by him, Luhan totally disagree with this at all), Chen found himself responsible to lead the group on this time. Even Chen confirmed that a new legend about love will be born after the trip ends. He also said this plan very closely and ‘Where you will find out a great plan and how to perfect like this. And they are deceived by the confidence of Chen. They agree with everything that Chen said without even thinking twice, except for Kris because he do not know anything about it even though he was the main character.

Everything goes according to plan, but only slightly different from what they thought a bit, just a BIT.

On departure to Busan

Xiumin as a big brother, volunteered to be the driver. Chen seat next to Xiumin and gives himself the position of the guide them with reason that he knows by heart every street corner in Busan. They trust him and they were wrong. Luckily they went to Busan to safety but lost twice to get to where they need (to do that they have to rely on GPS). Blame the stupid intuition of Chen.

Lay, Luhan and Tao sat together in the back seat. Needless to say, the middle seats are a priority for the two main characters that since the departure did not even look at each other once. Both looked very uncomfortable, like they are preparing to go to battlefield rather than being in a vacation trip. But in fact everyone know, only Nicole is not happy, Kris certainly was very pleased, he just act to be cool.

And this is what happened earlier ~~

Lay was sitting next to Kris at the beginning but Kris expression like "if you come near me, you are dead" so there is no other way Lay to find another location to avoid danger, nobody wants to endure that face for all trip. Lay was very understanding but bad luck still sticking with him. One thing that he did not expect: Nicole wants to sit next to him. This can only happen when Kris was not around them and Lay make sure that it never happened. Lay quickly realized this is not a good thing and his life is about to be threatened. No need to imagine, just based on the fiery eyes of Kris, it confirmed he will not be in peace. Lay is a naive guy but he's not stupid and he's not too crazy to provocation that blond guy with a grumpy face. Who knows, Kris could kill him on the trip if he dared intimate with Nicole. Think about it, Lay suddenly found his dry throat but he trying to squeeze out a smile that he thought it very cute.

Ah… well… actually I'm going to sit with Tao. Don’t misunderstand. I do not intend to not want to sit with you, just because I get motion sickness and sometimes I even vomit. I do not want it to bother you.

When did Lay suffer from motion sickness? Well, he did not know. But Lay hope that Nicole is smart enough to know that he is seeking to refuse her offer.

Then you should sit in the front, next to Kris. It was more comfortable seats - Because she do not like beside the blonde guy, Nicole not hesitate to push other into dilemma. This time, Lay was frozen but his mind is screaming: Nicole, please do not make my life more difficult.

No need. We'll take care of him - Luhan noticed he needs to intervene, rescue Lay from danger.

Kris hyung seems unwell. We shouldn’t let people get sick next to each other because they can not care for themselves - The reason of Tao made ​​Kris rolled his eyes then. And before Nicole could protest, they did jump on Lay as if he's a magnet. Nicole's eyes immediately moved toward Chen and Xiumin.

I need to sit next to Xiumin to guide for him. You know he's not good at identifying directions and he's not familiar with the street in Busan – Chen rushed explanation before Nicole had the opportunity to suggestions.

I will not let you touch my steering wheel, it's mine! - After what Xiumin said, the debate ended. Nicole had no choice but to sit next to Kris during the trip and perhaps the return trip too.

~~End Flashback~~

 

In noisy car, everyone seems really excited, well except Nicole and Kris. They remained silent until now. Kris stared out the window as if he enjoyed the scenery outside. Nicole was busy playing with her ​​fingers. Not long after that, the noise died down and everyone was defeated by sleepiness. Kris began bored so he peek Nicole through the corner of his eye. Nicole was sleeping, as her position is not comfortable due to the lack of the fulcrum. Kris sighed one, then took off his coat jacket for her. Not onlythat he moved closer to her so Nicole can rely on his shoulder, which helped her to have a more comfortable position.

It's good if you always docile and lovely like this

Kris stared at the girl leaning on his shoulder while he slept, could not hide his smile. He gently pulled the hair entangled on her face, then leaned his head on her and went to sleep. The girl next to him seems to be dreaming a beautiful dream, unconscious lips curved into a smile.

Five minutes later

Click~~

Click ~~

Click ~~

There are a few sound emitted from mobile phones.

Aha, I caught it! This is a precious moment – Chen could not contain his excitement. He was looking at the phone screen excitedly with a very satisfied expression.

Ya, lower your voice. You'll wake them up - Xiumin warning.

What? What?? – Luhan immediately leaned forward, fully awake. Tao and Lay too. The fact that they did not sleep, that's all just pretend.

Look at this! – Chen quickly show photo to the group.

Gosh, it's great! - Luhan had a reaction quite dramatic with wide open mouth that Chen thought his jaw was going to fall out.

I should sell it for Kris, it could be a bargain. This trip was a great idea. I really was a genius, haha haha – Again, Chen began praising himself for wisdom of him.

Tsk, tsk. A cocky guy! Why would I be able to make friends with a guy like that - Lay shook his head. This time, he thought he needed a real sleep instead of continuing the conversation bull.

I think so – Luhan nodded in agreement after withdrawal of unsightly expression on his face earlier.

We should take a nap. Xiumin hyung wake me up when we come to Busan, okay? I'd be watching the sea – Tao remind, before he falling asleep again.

Hey, don’t sleep! How you can rest while i driving? Someone must to stay up with me – Xiumin exclaimed but it does not seem like much to impact them. They always abandon him, since after he failed to advise Kris.

Don’t worry, hyung! You have me~~~  Chen grinned.

You’re the only one I do’t need. Just shut up and close your eyes – Xiumin grimace, he would rather be abandoned than to endure a guy name Kim Jongdae rants until the journey ends.

Two hours later. They came to Busan. Everyone got out of the car, Tao like a girl excited, jumping around and took selca for himself. Inside the car, the air does not seem uncomfortable. Kris woke up but Nicole is not. I kindly lend you my shoulders to lean on and this is how you repay me? Gosh! How could I love this girl? Kris rubbed his temples, trying not to think of his favorite shirt is soiled by Nicole's drool.

Hey, wake up! You're going to sleep until when, huh?It is time to wake her up and let her know what she did to my shirt.

Mom! Five, just five minutes - Nicole muttered.

I’m not your mom and it's not your home. Now wake up quickly before I change my mind.

“…”

Nicole

“~~~zzz”

Ok! This is because you forced me! - There's no way at all, had to carry her out of the car.

At the moment Kris lean down to pick Nicole up, she suddenly opened her eyes and and found Kris's face right in front of her, yeah, too close! This easy to make people think of romantic scenes in the dramas. But…

E hem! Sorry to interrupt the romantic moments of the two you, but we are in Busan. Please get off the car! - The sudden appearance of Chen made ​​both confused.

Chen! I’ll kill you – someone was silently cursing Chen, poor him!

Not… not as you think – Nicole hastily pushed Kris away.

Oh, I know. People can not suppress their hormones, especially at your age - Chen smiled knowingly. It seems she needn’t worry. Basically, she can explain it or not, Chen will not believe it at all. He had a head full of dirty thoughts, better you don’t expect him to think everything through the eyes innocently.

Shut up, Chen! – Kris growled, only tried to hide his own embarrassment.

Nicole is too embarrassed to say anything else. She just quietly out of the car, while Chen was strangled by Kris.

Chen, you really is a er! I'll bet that something will happen if there is not your interrup! You deserve to be punished for God.

(Chen: Next time, Kris!Maybe next time!)


A/N: There are many bad things have happened. First, Nicole left Kara and then Kris is leaving EXO (although not yet officially confirmed but I really had given up hope that he will reunite with EXO). Now Nicole has returned to Korea and prepare debuted as an solo artist. Kris is also filming a movie. I just wish my two bias will be happy and do what they want.

For a long time I intend to delete this story, but I keep getting asked to update it from you guys. I think I will continue to write it. But I can not promise anything more with you. Sorry for i'm an irresponsible author.