Hyoyeon

Saved

It was just pure bliss being with Hyukjae. He would always wait outside the house for Donghae regardless of the weather. He would smother Donghae with so much love tht Donghae sometimes had to ask Hyukjae to 'tone it down'. Donghae felt loved, like never before. He was so grateful for Hyukjae that sometimes he felt as if he did not deserve such affection from him.

They had decided to tell their friends and surprisingly they were fine with it. In fact, Kyuhyun and Sungmin also confessed that they were dating each other so they had nothing much to worry. However, they decided against telling their parents as they were still afraid of the parents reaction. 

It was just like any normal day for them. Donghae and Hyukjae would stroll in the school's garden in the morning before heading to class, holding hands and enjoying the scenery when she arrived. 

"OPPA! I'M BACK! Did you miss me?  Why didn't you answer my calls? Did you know I was so happy that my parents allowed me to come back here, for you? When are you free? Do you want to go out with me on a date? And...who is he?" the girl who appeared finally stopped her tirade of questions as she pointed in disgust at Donghae. 

Donghae visibly cringed at the way she addressed him. He had also felt hurt that Hyukjae had never mentioned any girls to him. It must be hyukjae's ex girlfriend or more probably his girlfriend and that Hyukjae was two-timing him. Noticing Donghae's expression, Hyukjae squeezed his hand, comforting him. 

"Well, Hyoyeon, the boy here is Donghae and he is my..." Hyukjae was interrupted by Donghae who said, "We are friends. "

Donghae then left for class, leaving Hyukjae with the clingy Hyoyeon

In class, Donghae avoided talking to Hyukjae. Even after school or during the break time, donghae would make some excuses to avoid being with Hyukjae. Hyukjae felt very confused. Was Donghae reacting this way because of what Hyoyeon said? He sighed, thinking of how to corner Donghae so that he could clarify matters. He could not lose Donghae especially from this kind of misunderstanding. 

Finally,an opportunity arised. Hukjae had been trying to stalk Donghae's whereabouts and it seemed that he would always go to the library. Hyukjae had managed to intercept Donghae, pulling him into a deserted classroom to have some privacy. 

"What do you want Hyukjae? If there is nothing, then let me go. I have to go to the library. " Donghae mumbled.

"Should not I be asking you that question? Why are you avoiding me? Do you not love me or want to continue this relationship anymore? I need to know why. Should we break up or what?" Hyukjae asked, desperately wanting to know why Donghae was acting so cold to him.  

"OF COURSE I love you! I don't want us to break up. But shouldnt you be more concerned about your girlfriend? What would she think of you being here with me, this boy? Donghae retorted. 

Finally understanding why Donghae was reacting that way, Hyukjae chuckled. "Is my Hae jealous?" seeing Donghae blush at the comment, he ruffled Donghae's hair.

"There really isn't anything you should worry about. Hyoyeon is my ex. I would never cheat on you. I love you. That's why I'm wih you and not her. Trust me. I broke up with her a long time ago. I don't know why she is reacting as if we are still lovers. But know this, in my heart there is still you." 

Donghae's eyes went wide as a goldfish. So they really aren't lovers, he thought. Feeling guilty, he apologized repeatedly at Hyukjae, saying that he should have trusted Hyukjae and was a bad boyfriend to him. Hyukjae found the sight so cute that he couldn't help  a chaste kiss on the lips, successfully shutting Donghae up. 

"Relax. You are forgiven " Hyukjae said before attacking Donghae's lips again, with passion.