Found

Saved

Hyukjae left the classroom once it was break time. It was hard to be besides Donghae. He intrigued him. Donghae had this cute and innocent expression on his face. When Donghae was told to sit beside him, he was nervous. He wondered whether Donghae remembered him. Yes, Hyukjae knew Donghae from before when he was 6. They were classmates then and Donghae had helped Hyukjae overcome his fear of speaking and being shy. It was because of Donghae that he was able to be popular now.

When people found out how charismatic he was, he became well liked.  Sadly, Donghae had moved due to his father's work. He had wanted to meet Donghae again and was glad for this opportunity to do so. But, Donghae seemed to have forgotten him, this made him feel sad. But what was sadder was that Donghae seemed more reserved than before, he had a rather scared expression on his face. Hyukjae wondered what that was all about. Had he faced troubles before in his previous school? If not, why would the bubbly and lively Donghae he knew then could be so shy and timid now? 

Having bought a drink from the cafeteria, Hyukjae decided to head back to class. He had wanted to meet with his other friends but they had decided to skip school that day. 

As he headed back to class he heard the shuffling of feet, he laughter and he taunting words that followed. He peered inside the class to find a much. Igger sized boy towering over Donghae with a water bomb in his hand behind him. Donghae on the other hand appeared timid and seemed to be drenched. Donghae seemed too scarred to say a word. This made Hyukjae mad. No one was supposed to be bullying Donghae. It seemed as if he would have to stick up for Donghae again, like he always did in the past. 

'What are you doing? Hmm? Especially to the transfer student? Why? Cat got your tongue?' Hyukjae said menacingly to the boy, who suddenly became the one cowering in fear. 

'Hyukjae-shii. What are you talking about? I'm just being friendly to him. It isn't what you think it is!' the boy said as he trembled. 

Everybody knew that when Hyukjae got angry, he could be scary. No one dared to mess with him.  Especially not this ignorant punk. 

'Who allowed you to call me that? Did I say you could say my name? To you, it is Eunhyuk. GET IT?! Now scram before I lose my patience you big fat bully!' Hyukjae snarled at him. The boy immediately took the opportunity to flee from the furious Hyukjae. 

Sighing, Hyukjae turned to Donghae with gentle, caring eyes. Donghae looked petrified. He seemed to be afraid of Hyukjae didn't wan that. He hadn't meant to blow his top. But how could he not when he saw the guy he liked become bullied and not fighting back? He cod stand the thought. Hyukjae stepped closed to Donghae and reached out to wipe off the water dripping down his face using his sleeves. Donghae flinched before relaxing when he found out what Hyukjae was trying to do. Donghae managed to gather up hiscourage,mumbling 'thank you. '

Hyukjae smiled, it was nice to hear Donghae's voice, so soft and sweet. 

'You have changed Donghae. What happened to the bubbly and lively you? Hmm...Hae?' Hyukjae asked him. 

Donghae widened his eyes. No one ever called him Hae except the boy he met and left when he was 6. Could it be Hyukkie?